Tattoos

I have one one right calf a tiger and one on left pec above heart its cross want more. You can always get a cover up if you don't like it anymore.

If one tattoo - hot
If tattoos (many) - ugly?

:roll:

honestly, When we were in the mexican bar. One black hair woman came over me. I saw her left arm, full tattoo. It looks cool...like with colors and "kill of love Ed Hardy" But, it is not for me. I had enough two tattoos.

honestly, When we were in the mexican bar. One black hair woman came over me. I saw her left arm, full tattoo. It looks cool...like with colors and "kill of love Ed Hardy" But, it is not for me. I had enough two tattoos.

Aww why not you get full facial tattoo. It looks sexy on you.

beatat1.jpg

:laugh2:

Important question: Is it at all permissible for a working and certified Terp to have any visible tattoo(s) when signing formally before a audience of Deaf and HOH individuals?

One tattoo around my ankle. Someday I would like an angel wings in the lower back.

I do not need tattoos.

No one is required to have tattoo. Some of us want to have them because they are part of who we are, and many other reasons. Some don't believe in it and some others are against it due to their religion and difference. Some don't even need it as well. Everyone is an unique.:D

No one is required to have tattoo. Some of us want to have them because they are part of who we are, and many other reasons. Some don't believe in it and some others are against it due to their religion and difference. Some don't even need it as well. Everyone is an unique.:D

Absolutely!

I rather use fake tattos lol because they easy to "wash off" with paying for laser surgery to remove it. Once you get a tatto, it's forever on your skin you can't wash off. But I can understand tatto is cool.

Fake tattoo is a temporary tattoo. That's good thing for lover names. I don't want to get a laser to remove the tattoo. It's pain so badly that what I watched on tv. It's expensive on laser to remove. I like to have a few beautiful tattoo enough. I don't like to have an ugly tattoo. It look creep. I love the color tattoo.

Fake tattoo is a temporary tattoo. That's good thing for lover names. I don't want to get a laser to remove the tattoo. It's pain so badly that what I watched on tv. It's expensive on laser to remove. I like to have a few beautiful tattoo enough. I don't like to have an ugly tattoo. It look creep. I love the color tattoo.

Tattos can look nice but having too many tattoo not look good. I seen so many guys and women I seen have a "full body" tattoo from head to toes and it crazy. I think one or two tattoo would have been enough. :aw:

Tattos can look nice but having too many tattoo not look good. I seen so many guys and women I seen have a "full body" tattoo from head to toes and it crazy. I think one or two tattoo would have been enough. :aw:

Yeah. I saw many men and women do have a full tattoo in bodies. It's look creepy! If they get old and will have an ugly skin with fade tattoo. It waste the money to redo the tattoos. I saw the evil man from Utah have a tattoo all over head and face. Some stupid men have a devil design on their forehead. It's not cool!

I watched a "wife swap" on TV. The devil lady from Arizona. She has full of black bones with tattoos on her whole body. She is so ugly! It's bad influenced because her daughter's friends from school. They were scared of her mom because of her dress is Black and red as always!

tatoos

I'm heavily tattooed but i'v put a lot of thought into my designs no rash decisions. Also with a t shirt and pants you'd never know i was tattooed, i'v
gotten some weird reactions from people who meet me and later see me in
a tank top,come on i'm the same person. How would you like to be judged for
somthing? don't make assumptions about people.

Back