Tattoos

After you visit me, and show your husband a tattoo of you. Your husband will come to DC and :rl: me. :shock:

oh, you mean that.... *ummm* It isn't probably right. Depends on! If my hubby do like my tattoos. Can be happen! ha!!!!!
so, I am ready for that. We will come to NYC at Aug 8th - 15th. We will meet you there, too.....yay!!!!

I want to get one, but have no idea what to get... I kinda what something personal, but cool lol! I have no clue!

I'm heavily tattooed but i'v put a lot of thought into my designs no rash decisions. Also with a t shirt and pants you'd never know i was tattooed, i'v
gotten some weird reactions from people who meet me and later see me in
a tank top,come on i'm the same person. How would you like to be judged for
somthing? don't make assumptions about people.

I understand, a lot of people don't know that I have tattoo, it's not something that I brag to others. When a co-worker first time in two years saw that I had a tattoo on my back, she was like "you have one?!?" I just smiled and nodded my head. She was breathless for a few minutes and say "okay i'll keep it a secret" figures.. Some people out there are not ready for the concept of tattoo and some are more acceptable.

I understand, a lot of people don't know that I have tattoo, it's not something that I brag to others. When a co-worker first time in two years saw that I had a tattoo on my back, she was like "you have one?!?" I just smiled and nodded my head. She was breathless for a few minutes and say "okay i'll keep it a secret" figures.. Some people out there are not ready for the concept of tattoo and some are more acceptable.

Tattoos are used to be unacceptable but now it is acceptable in the society. If people judge us for what we have then that's their problem. Few friends of mine were :shock: when I first got it and I told them, who cares if what they think of me. Know what happened afterward, they are still my friends and accept me no matter what. Few people told me it's a sin to have tattoo, I don't believe it because I was raised catholic and I even asked the priest. Priest personally told me it's not a sin. :P

I want to get one, but have no idea what to get... I kinda what something personal, but cool lol! I have no clue!

Have you gone to a tattoo studio before? They have tattoo designs that you can choose from or you can buy a tattoo magazine that will show you some examples of the artist's work also you can ask the artist what you want in a tattoo...

I hope you'll find what you're looking for, and good luck! :)

Yeah. I saw many men and women do have a full tattoo in bodies. It's look creepy! If they get old and will have an ugly skin with fade tattoo. It waste the money to redo the tattoos. I saw the evil man from Utah have a tattoo all over head and face. Some stupid men have a devil design on their forehead. It's not cool!

I watched a "wife swap" on TV. The devil lady from Arizona. She has full of black bones with tattoos on her whole body. She is so ugly! It's bad influenced because her daughter's friends from school. They were scared of her mom because of her dress is Black and red as always!

Ah,, I probably would not my daughter around them LOL,,, But I don't like devil worshiper tattos or cults. It really turns me off. Plus over too much tattoo does not look look. I like to see some skin on a guy not his tattoo. It fine to have a few tattoos. So I prefer to see a guy skin so I can see how sexy he is without so many full body tattoos. I would not want that many tattoos on my body, one would been enough to hide it ha. But I agree it's pretty stupid that men using devil desgin or cult tattoos on their body and forehead. They must be idoits.

oh, you mean that.... *ummm* It isn't probably right. Depends on! If my hubby do like my tattoos. Can be happen! ha!!!!!
so, I am ready for that. We will come to NYC at Aug 8th - 15th. We will meet you there, too.....yay!!!!

NYC? 4 hours away from here, and I don't know if I am going or not. What's reason for you to go to NYC? I heard there'll be Deaf Expo in NYC, but I don't know exactly when. :aw:

NYC? 4 hours away from here, and I don't know if I am going or not. What's reason for you to go to NYC? I heard there'll be Deaf Expo in NYC, but I don't know exactly when. :aw:

And there's deaf expo tomorrow 10am-5pm in new jersey too but I'm not going cuz my fiance work that day plus its canal day too tmw night he and everyone's going (its in chesapeake bay, MD) except me cuz I'm 20 :(

Neeeee! I am not going to NYC for Deaf expo *pffffffffft* Enough, I was visiting at the deaf Nation in Phx, Pleasant (norcal) and Ontario (LA).
But, My friend Peggy from Germany want to see in NYC, me too. That is why, we are big curious about City in NYC.

I have two tattoos both on the back of my shoulder. One is of two dolphins jumping over each other and the other is an USA Bald head Eagle.

I just love dolphins and also have a passion for them even with those USA Eagle i think they just so admirable creatures.

Am planning to get a Celtic armband tattoo in a couple of week time as it is part of my hertiage as my grandmother was Irish so feels proud to carry an Irish design and maybe later will find a Norwegain Viking tattoo to be proud of my norwegian traits.

Sounds awesome, Sasha...planning on finding a norwegain armband for the opposite arm?

Same here. It will turn me off if I see they are stupid with tattoo over the body. I am not interesting into Devil Worship. I don't like the ugly spirit!

Ah,, I probably would not my daughter around them LOL,,, But I don't like devil worshiper tattos or cults. It really turns me off. Plus over too much tattoo does not look look. I like to see some skin on a guy not his tattoo. It fine to have a few tattoos. So I prefer to see a guy skin so I can see how sexy he is without so many full body tattoos. I would not want that many tattoos on my body, one would been enough to hide it ha. But I agree it's pretty stupid that men using devil desgin or cult tattoos on their body and forehead. They must be idoits.

I have two tattoos both on the back of my shoulder. One is of two dolphins jumping over each other and the other is an USA Bald head Eagle.

I just love dolphins and also have a passion for them even with those USA Eagle i think they just so admirable creatures.

Am planning to get a Celtic armband tattoo in a couple of week time as it is part of my hertiage as my grandmother was Irish so feels proud to carry an Irish design and maybe later will find a Norwegain Viking tattoo to be proud of my norwegian traits.

Niceee I like dolphins. do you have a picture of your tattoos?

Same here. It will turn me off if I see they are stupid with tattoo over the body. I am not interesting into Devil Worship. I don't like the ugly spirit!

I think some tattoos designs look great if it simple and pretty or have speical meaning to it. As long it not something so drastic and cult like evil tattoos. But I can tell that so many young adults today like to exhibit tattoos for different reasons, I guess. But,,, but people who don't have tattoos have negative opinions about them. So, for those who wear tattoos, the chances are that they will be barred from some places, especially from jobs. By the way, it depends on how big it is because if it is small, nobody will notice. Returning to talk about regrets, the problem will become bigger. Since a tattoo is a permanent thing, removing it might be very difficult or even impossible. But I do know that for many years military and navy guys always get tattoos so that is expected. ha.:cool2:

tattoos001kn3.jpg

here is my dolphins tattoos

yep, here and screw you who called this tramp stamp.
its solarized to makes it look cool lol. it have color on it in real life. i figured i am scorpio and nothing'll change that so it wont be something I'll regret :)

Is that your tatoo..it looks cool!

I wouldnt get one on my back cuz I dont have the body for it.

I have a colorful flower band tatoo on my ankle. Had it for 10 years now and still no regrets. It is just a part of me like my hearing aids. :giggle:

The people that live next to me have small grandchildren and a little girl about 5 or 6 is in the pool without a top on and on her back it looks like she got a real tattoo it's small but it looks real :shock:

Back