Tattoos

The people that live next to me have small grandchildren and a little girl about 5 or 6 is in the pool without a top on and on her back it looks like she got a real tattoo it's small but it looks real :shock:

I think that is awful! Could be because I am getting old. I remember my in-laws were upset when we got our daughters ears pierced when they were little. But everyone did that then. I hope it isn't the new trend to tatoo your 5 year old.

tattoos001kn3.jpg

here is my dolphins tattoos

Wow I love it especially the colors too, really cute!!!..:D

I like the eagle also. Thanks for sharing your tattoos Sashaie!

I think that is awful! Could be because I am getting old. I remember my in-laws were upset when we got our daughters ears pierced when they were little. But everyone did that then. I hope it isn't the new trend to tatoo your 5 year old.
No, it's illegal. I'm 100% sure it's a pretend temporary tattoo that Pepsi's neighbor has. Even with a parent's permission, tattoo artists would never do it on a 5-year-old. It might LOOK really but I assure you 100% that it is not a real tattoo.

I just got my 5th tattoo a week ago. All of mine can be covered based on what I am wearing. Three of mine are not visible unless I am wearing a bathing suit, and one of those, I would need to be wearing a bikini for you to see it! For the others, a regular t-shirt and regular pants cover it up, I have to wear a tank top or shorts for them to be visible.

The two paw prints are memorials. The upper one is for my cat Empress Wu who died in January 2006 very suddenly. It was the first time that I can remember a family member dying and it was very painful for me. The second one is for my cat Toadstool, she died in July 2006 but she was sick for a long time...it was still painful to lose her though.

The ILY one I designed myself! :)

I just got my 5th tattoo a week ago. All of mine can be covered based on what I am wearing. Three of mine are not visible unless I am wearing a bathing suit, and one of those, I would need to be wearing a bikini for you to see it! For the others, a regular t-shirt and regular pants cover it up, I have to wear a tank top or shorts for them to be visible.

The two paw prints are memorials. The upper one is for my cat Empress Wu who died in January 2006 very suddenly. It was the first time that I can remember a family member dying and it was very painful for me. The second one is for my cat Toadstool, she died in July 2006 but she was sick for a long time...it was still painful to lose her though.

The ILY one I designed myself! :)

Aw I love the paw prints and ily one too. Niceee, those are great tattoos and I'm sorry to hear about your cats. :(

I think they are the stick ons. My daughter likes to put them on her arms. I am not too crazy with the idea but my ex hubby brings her over with her arms covered. Maybe one fake but more than one..eeehhh.

No, it's illegal. I'm 100% sure it's a pretend temporary tattoo that Pepsi's neighbor has. Even with a parent's permission, tattoo artists would never do it on a 5-year-old. It might LOOK really but I assure you 100% that it is not a real tattoo.

Oops! I didnt see your post..u are correct.

You are right I found out it was fake but it look so real it didn't look like the sticker things that people get at the store and I got to thinking a kid is not going to hold still and get a tattoo them damn things hurt too much.

I am planning to get one on my right ankle of my mom's drawing of an owl. I will scan and post it to show you what it look like. My mom is an artist. She have donated some painting for the charity so ppl can buy it. She get so exciting when ppl buy her painting. :D

That is something I wanted to put on my ankle to remmy her.

Yess!!!

I have 2 and I love them!! one is a memorial tat for my best friend on my back between my shoulder blades and it has stars around it representing other friends I have lost. And I just got the other one on my foot that says resilient (it means u bounce back..) and it also has stars around it!!

For people who say tats hurt...it all depends on the artist...if its ur 1st one and u hate pain ask ur friends who already have them and Ask if they had a artist w/ a soft or hard hand!!

I slept thru the one on my back becuz my artist had such a soft hand but the one on my foot kinda hurt cuz there were spots that he had a hard/heavy hand...so ya...it all depends on the artist!!

One time I had to sit three hours for a tattoo on my back, my legs became numb! I couldn't move, the artist wouldn't let me move until 2 1/2 hours later. It was a pain trying to get up and walk around however he gave me free pop and snacks. He did really good job with my tattoo.

One time I had to sit three hours for a tattoo on my back, my legs became numb! I couldn't move, the artist wouldn't let me move until 2 1/2 hours later. It was a pain trying to get up and walk around however he gave me free pop and snacks. He did really good job with my tattoo.
I got a free soda with my last one too! I was really hot and sweaty, and I asked for some water, but all he had was soda. Normally I drink Diet but he only had regular. I drank it anyway because I figured I needed the energy for surviving the tattoo! It was pretty short though, I didn't even finish the Coke. :)

Back