Tattoos

angel_wings_tattoo_by_cannibol.jpg

That's my tattoo what I am getting for my birthday next year! Cant wait to have it. :D

I have two tattoos.. one on my shoulder and one on my back. I am getting a third one on the back of my calf on January 23. It is going to be quite detailed, the artist said it would probably take about 6-7 hours total :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/JaggedStone/005.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/JaggedStone/2008207222632.jpg

That's cool. I like both of your tattoos. Is there any meaning to it or you just wanted it?

I've been thinking about getting another tattoo for a while but I'll wait until the timing is right. :)

Jolie77 said:
That's cool. I like both of your tattoos. Is there any meaning to it or you just wanted it?

I've been thinking about getting another tattoo for a while but I'll wait until the timing is right. :)

Thanks :) The tribal design on my shoulder has a little swirl thing inside the circle. It is called a triskelion...its a symbol for the everlasting cycle of life & death. My ex has the same one :eek3: but it is something I will never regret because that relationship was a very large part of my life and did genuinely change who I am for the better.

The one on my back plain and simply is the ribbon for self injury, which I went through from 9-15yrs old and stopped doing on my own. So it is just celebrating that....just a bit delayed :D

Do you have any ideas for your next tattoo? I agree it is always best to wait until the timing is right so that your idea is well thought out and something that you definitely want for life :yesway:

Do you have any ideas for your next tattoo? I agree it is always best to wait until the timing is right so that your idea is well thought out and something that you definitely want for life :yesway:

Yeah, Actually I'm in the middle of battling myself with 2 different images that I want for a tattoo. I've been wanting a sun with the orangish/purplish fire in the background along with 2 shamrocks on the side OR a sunflower. I can't really decide which one to pick because I like both of them.

I made a promise to myself that if I succeed in losing the weights, the tattoo would be a 'reward' for me.

Jolie77 said:
Yeah, Actually I'm in the middle of battling myself with 2 different images that I want for a tattoo. I've been wanting a sun with the orangish/purplish fire in the background along with 2 shamrocks on the side OR a sunflower. I can't really decide which one to pick because I like both of them.

I made a promise to myself that if I succeed in losing the weights, the tattoo would be a 'reward' for me.

That is a good incentive to lose weight. Good luck! They sound like cool tattoos. Why not get both? :lol:

I don't have any tattoos and do not intend on getting one any time soon. Why should I tarnish my body with something that won't come off? There is many different ways to make the thing memorable ( for example, deceased pets.. you could have picture collab made for them or SOMETHING like that) instead of wasting the money on the tattoos when you could have used that money for something that you CAN benefit from like rent, bills.. tuition, car, gas.. so on forth.

/2 cent

I respect people who wears tattoos and I love looking at them, but not on me. If I ever change my mind then I'd love to have a shamrock with my kids names.

That is a good incentive to lose weight. Good luck! They sound like cool tattoos. Why not get both? :lol:

Thanks.

Haha, Well I could get both of them but since I already have one tattoo, I just would prefer to get one at a time. Of course, it is because money is always a factor, depending on the given size of the tattoo, so and on. I don't want to have too much tattoo on me. I think 2 tattoos are just good enough for me. :)

Tattoo machines with great designs at low cost...

Check these low cost tattoo machines. They are very cool. I'm a tattoo artist from over 15 years from Quebec , Canada . I bought two of these machine last years ( The cobra and the Maya ) and i'm very satisfy !!! We don't have any tattoo supply distributors in my area i don't have the choice to buy my supply online and now i get all my tattoos supplies from ELEMENT TATTOO SUPPLY

( Simply click thumbnails for more details and buy online )

I'm not only a tattoo artist i'm webmaster too. I invite you all to my free tattoo board. Everyone can participate !!!

I got my first tattoo on March 26, 2009. I love my tattoo, but I have to go back to get paws colored though. :lol:

I feel like an outcast, but I have tattoos. I have sparrows with roses on my chest.. they're identical on each side.

I have a skull and cross bones on the back of my neck

and I have a gun on my belly that says " Bad Ass"

And no I am not lying.

I get them because I think its a good form of expression. I love the art. If I wasn't paying for college- I'd have more :) I have a very good job where I make good money and my tattoos have yet to deter me from anything

the ink of gun's ILL! did you drawing that?

Most people to say tattoo but i like to say Ink that's me.

here's my ink i called it "Power" my left arm was most that i knocked many guys in ring of boxing matches.. good memories.
newinksonko4.jpg

peacencix5.jpg

freehand sketch done by me and the artist ink cleaned it up and inked it. He did an awesome job!! Done in Myrtle Beach "Elite Ink"

I just got one on Good Friday- a black cat on a lotus flower. Had to get in done in Sydnet, here in Canberra I couldn't get in for three months they're so busy?!!
I like it, it's still healing though.

'Power' to you- that looks good.

:cool2:
the ink of gun's ILL! did you drawing that?

Most people to say tattoo but i like to say Ink that's me.

here's my ink i called it "Power" my left arm was most that i knocked many guys in ring of boxing matches.. good memories.
newinksonko4.jpg

peacencix5.jpg

freehand sketch done by me and the artist ink cleaned it up and inked it. He did an awesome job!! Done in Myrtle Beach "Elite Ink"

Well, I'm going to be getting one of my own over the next week or two (funds permitting). I already have my design drawn and ready (drew it myself). Plan on getting my birth sign because it's something I'll never regret, something that's meaningful to me, and something I'll have no problem wearing for the rest of my life.

Pretty excited about this! My first tattoo! Whoo-hoo!! :)

Show your Tattoo

I feel tattoos are art and a personal expression of ones self. Haven't seen this tread yet and just curious....

Here is mine...
l_c74f734c7256442cb08a0a13e7c7cd2c1.jpg

Back