Tattoos

If I could join the Marine Corps, I definitely get a USMC tats. But now, as a college student, I don't know anything that meaningful tattoos.

If i join US Seal, oh yea, im gonna get true meaningful of US SEAL tat

I'm gonna have this tattoo on my upper right arm next (next week actually):

Smurfs_Smurf_Sign_Language_I_Love_Y.jpg

No color or gradiants (shadows). Just big, black, juicy strokes (lines). This other tattoo is an example of what I want for the above cartoon figure (the tattoo below is not the one I will get):

alicepic16.jpg

Oh and, it will be very large. :)

I know that...they gave me paper and read before I went ahead to get the tattoo.

I suggest you when you got tattoo place, DO NOT get drunk or got high, artists will digust or ask you to leave because its not proper for their work ALSO, it might annoy artists.

Just sober up and go to tattoo place to get it. Simple enough.

I want one. I don't have any tattoo. I want to get a real one. I don't know when. I really want to have a butterfly on my lower back.

I agree with you. My husband's cousin's shoulder have a tattoo of his ex engaged gf. She returned an engage ring back to him. I asked him who is that "Marisa" He said it was his ex engaged gf. I think it's so ridiculous to put lover's name. I don't want to put my husband's name on my tattoo. If I have kids names. It will be fine.

Agreed. That is why I got my autism tattoo because it is meaningful and yet, personal to me. To this day, I still have no regrets for having this tattoo.

Also, another thing is - Do not ever put your lover's name on the tattoo. Of course, children and family member's names are ok.

If you get a cheap tattoo, chances are - the quality of the tattoo itself won't be any good. It is best to find a reputable tattoo artist who is well known. Also, Never ever be afraid to ask questions because after all, it is YOUR tattoo.

I rather use fake tattos lol because they easy to "wash off" with paying for laser surgery to remove it. Once you get a tatto, it's forever on your skin you can't wash off. But I can understand tatto is cool.

I have a small red rose on my left inner ankle.

I got 2 tattoo (one USA Eagle on my right side of calf and Pepsi logo on my left upper arm)

What surprises me is I see lots of college students with many fancy tattoos but they still complain about the expense of college tuition and books. They say, "I can't afford my English textbook because I'm getting a new tattoo this weekend." :roll:

I have no tattoos and am not planning on getting one either, I prefer to leave my body as it is: the natural way. ;)

yep, here and screw you who called this tramp stamp.
its solarized to makes it look cool lol. it have color on it in real life. i figured i am scorpio and nothing'll change that so it wont be something I'll regret :)

yep, here and screw you who called this tramp stamp.

It is called a tramp stamp tattoo. When you become older the name will change to gramp stamp tattoo. :laugh2:

Sorry, but it's true.

It is called a tramp stamp tattoo. When you become older the name will change to gramp stamp tattoo. :laugh2:

Sorry, but it's true.

*bleep* you, seriously why is it that female get bad name for having tattoo or whatever but if guy does its considered hot and sexy
its not tramp stamp, its lower back tattoo. :rifle: :squint:

*bleep* you, seriously why is it that female get bad name for having tattoo or whatever but if guy does its considered hot and sexy

Don't ask me, I didn't invent that name.

I don't consider tattoos on a guy "hot and sexy".

Back