Tattoos

are any of these images showing?

img4144f04cb1f8b-710566.jpg

crappytatoo-739213.jpg

jesus christ

jesuschrist.jpg

don't these people even look at samples? or are these their kids' 1st grade art projects?

If you guys want cheapest tattoo to be art on your body? Just get Henna tattoos at flea market or buy Sharpie marker to draw on your body with no cost or cost.

Simple.

Lemme tell you people about tattoos.

If you not sure about to take tattoo, dont get it until you're 110% sure to get, then do it. Tattoos have to be MEANINGFUL, NO REGRETS, REPRESENT who you are OR HONOR. Thats simple, right? Also, MAKE sure that tattoo place must have LICENSE, hospital syrigene, and others are non-allegric and stuffs that are SAFE as 100%, no rip-off shits.

Yes it is expensive to get Tattoos because of artists had to work on custom or from the portfolio of arts. They work in minimum wage or so, i usually get tattoos then give a tips to artist because i apperciated the way of artist' hard work to satifsty.

I often go to tattoo place where they know me, advantage is give me cheaper and little lower than of normal price what they want. They always tell me to tell people, "If you want tattoo to be cheaper? No, thats what they get and price is firm, no negotitable". Sucks, i know.

Agreed. Tattoos has to mean something, not just for the pretty looks of it or they feel like it. All of my tattoos has a significant meaning. Because of this, I have no regrets. I always look for reliable, trustworthy places to go in getting a tat. I don't believe in asking for a discount from them if it's custom made and I am very aware of this person's talent and skills in making the art happen.

Oh, and that interesting dark blue/purple design on my ankle--that's varicose veins.

I know, I know--from across the room, it looks just like an expensive tattoo.

:lol:

I'm curious; when guys that have tats on their backs get older, their backs get hairy--how does that look? Ugh! Also, what happens to the tats that are on parts of the body that sag, crinkle, discolor, or get fat?

Lemme tell you people about tattoos.

If you not sure about to take tattoo, dont get it until you're 110% sure to get, then do it. Tattoos have to be MEANINGFUL, NO REGRETS, REPRESENT who you are OR HONOR. Thats simple, right? Also, MAKE sure that tattoo place must have LICENSE, hospital syrigene, and others are non-allegric and stuffs that are SAFE as 100%, no rip-off shits.

Yes it is expensive to get Tattoos because of artists had to work on custom or from the portfolio of arts. They work in minimum wage or so, i usually get tattoos then give a tips to artist because i apperciated the way of artist' hard work to satifsty.

I often go to tattoo place where they know me, advantage is give me cheaper and little lower than of normal price what they want. They always tell me to tell people, "If you want tattoo to be cheaper? No, thats what they get and price is firm, no negotitable". Sucks, i know.

Agreed. That is why I got my autism tattoo because it is meaningful and yet, personal to me. To this day, I still have no regrets for having this tattoo.

Also, another thing is - Do not ever put your lover's name on the tattoo. Of course, children and family member's names are ok.

If you get a cheap tattoo, chances are - the quality of the tattoo itself won't be any good. It is best to find a reputable tattoo artist who is well known. Also, Never ever be afraid to ask questions because after all, it is YOUR tattoo.

Agreed. That is why I got my autism tattoo because it is meaningful and yet, personal to me. To this day, I still have no regrets for having this tattoo.

Also, another thing is - Do not ever put your lover's name on the tattoo. Of course, children and family member's names are ok.

If you get a cheap tattoo, chances are - the quality of the tattoo itself won't be any good. It is best to find a reputable tattoo artist who is well known. Also, Never ever be afraid to ask questions because after all, it is YOUR tattoo.
Yeah... and don't piss off the tattoo artist before and during the procedure. ;)

I suggest you when you got tattoo place, DO NOT get drunk or got high, artists will digust or ask you to leave because its not proper for their work ALSO, it might annoy artists.

Just sober up and go to tattoo place to get it. Simple enough.

Back