Tattoos

No, i don't have a tattoo, maybe one day i would get one.

A tad bit, but the tattoo is on the lower back which is ticklish, so it half-hurt and half-tickled !! Hard to sit still LOL :D And thanks, Jolie!

:lol:

That's how it felt too being a little bit ticklish. I wanted to twitch so bad when the artist was buzzing the ink pen on me but I had to stay still. I was clenching my hands on the arm chair the whole time, haha.

nice size!

Thanks! You should post some pixs of yours if you like.

Jolie -- know EXACTLY what you mean! LOL :D The heart and rose one has faded a lot and I'm thinking of getting it re-colored again. But that's the easy part!

Yes, I have a tattoo.. It's a pink panther cartoon, on the behind of left shoulder... Will post up the picture when I have a chance. =)

Nope, I don't need tattoos. I have enough lines on me--they're called wrinkles.

i dont have tattoo

but im really love design of tattoo but my vows i dont get tattoo in future when i get married somedays.

fuck No.

Yeah, I'm Gonna Let Some Idiot Permanently Cover My Skin With His Drawings

bad_tattoo_05.jpg

LMAO

thats fucked up.

Thanks Jolie_77 :)

I am planning to get few more later but that cost like 200 to 250 dollars. Gee!!!

So I'll wait till in the fall after vacation...but wait and see!

You're welcome. :)

Yes, It is quite expensive. It depends on which size you choose. The smaller it is, the cheaper it goes. The bigger it is, the expensive it is.

No, as I was strongly told I would regret it, but its still in my heart to do it. I've been contemplating getting a celtic armband on both arms.

BTW, I once saw the option to finance a tattoo, and I thought, how do they repossess these things if you cant meet your obligations? LOL

BTW, I once saw the option to finance a tattoo, and I thought, how do they repossess these things if you cant meet your obligations? LOL

LOL :) Easy, they call in the mafia to take your arms and nothing else ..

Lemme tell you people about tattoos.

If you not sure about to take tattoo, dont get it until you're 110% sure to get, then do it. Tattoos have to be MEANINGFUL, NO REGRETS, REPRESENT who you are OR HONOR. Thats simple, right? Also, MAKE sure that tattoo place must have LICENSE, hospital syrigene, and others are non-allegric and stuffs that are SAFE as 100%, no rip-off shits.

Yes it is expensive to get Tattoos because of artists had to work on custom or from the portfolio of arts. They work in minimum wage or so, i usually get tattoos then give a tips to artist because i apperciated the way of artist' hard work to satifsty.

I often go to tattoo place where they know me, advantage is give me cheaper and little lower than of normal price what they want. They always tell me to tell people, "If you want tattoo to be cheaper? No, thats what they get and price is firm, no negotitable". Sucks, i know.

Lemme tell you people about tattoos.

If you not sure about to take tattoo, dont get it until you're 110% sure to get, then do it. Tattoos have to be MEANINGFUL, NO REGRETS, REPRESENT who you are OR HONOR. Thats simple, right? Also, MAKE sure that tattoo place must have LICENSE, hospital syrigene, and others are non-allegric and stuffs that are SAFE as 100%, no rip-off shits.

Yes it is expensive to get Tattoos because of artists had to work on custom or from the portfolio of arts. They work in minimum wage or so, i usually get tattoos then give a tips to artist because i apperciated the way of artist' hard work to satifsty.

I often go to tattoo place where they know me, advantage is give me cheaper and little lower than of normal price what they want. They always tell me to tell people, "If you want tattoo to be cheaper? No, thats what they get and price is firm, no negotitable". Sucks, i know.

:rofl:

they can always go to the Discount Tattoo Shop:

murraycrosstats.jpg

dude-711168.jpg

hb-715519.jpg

Back