Post a pic of your current BF/GF

eternity said:
That's me and my boyfriend. A picture took from last month.
You two look great together! Isn't that DirtyOldMan?? :thumb:

ChelEler said:
:shock: What?! Isn't BostonIceFire your girlfriend? :confused:
No, we broke up last August. :( Oh well, shit happens. ;) I'm single again... looking for someone else to take a picture with! :)

eternity said:
That's me and my boyfriend. A picture took from last month.

wow! DirtyOldman Sure looks different Now.. I knew he shaved his hair off for his son heh! Good Picture Eternity!;)

I would post a pic here, but unfortunately, no BF right now. Oh well...maybe soon :D

These were all nice pics...u guys still currently with the ppl in ur pics? :)

My current (and maybe my last ;) ) girlfriend. She goes by the name Mayflower on this board, but sometimes I think she should change her name to Gillette, because she’s definitely the best a man can get. :) :kiss:

Attachments

• Lo Res Dee.jpg
    Lo Res Dee.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 215
Levonian; Congs. by the way! I am also wondering where is you? Have any Picture of you both together? :bump:

Cheri said:
Levonian; Congs. by the way! I am also wondering where is you? Have any Picture of you both together?

Well, I do have one of us that was taken the same day as the one I posted, but it’s terrible. It’s not for human eyes to gaze upon. :shock: Here’s a ‘cute’ one of us in Solvang, California last month. I’ll post a close-up someday when I have a good one.

By the way, I don’t know if you remember what you said to me in that PM a couple of months ago, but if you do, your prediction was pretty much right on the mark. It went down almost exactly like you said it would. :thumb:

Attachments

• Solvang.jpg
    Solvang.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 190
By the way, I don’t know if you remember what you said to me in that PM a couple of months ago, but if you do, your prediction was pretty much right on the mark. It went down almost exactly like you said it would

Oh I sure do Remember! (Pat myself on the back) I am sooo Good! :D

And I am glad to see you Happy and with her. Setting up a wedding date yet? ha ha ha.

Hey, anybody who dares to fly over to Alaska to prove that love really exists ? Can love find me at long distance ? lol .........

Wow, Congratulate Lev...now I know why I haven't seen you posting in AD lately! :naughty:

CyberRed said:
Hey, anybody who dares to fly over to Alaska to prove that love really exists ? Can love find me at long distance ? lol .........

You need to find a good man in allDeaf who is experting at rub the nose.

Sabrina said:
You need to find a good man in allDeaf who is experting at rub the nose.

Moi ? You mean I need to FIND a good man in AllDeaf who is expertin' at rubbin' the nose, eh? I will have to say No. :lol: I am not goin' to FIND one. By the way, my nose is cute and it ain't a flat. :P :dance:

FYI, I am just kiddin' about my early post ... Gotcha ! :D

^Angel^ said:
Wow, Congratulate Lev...now I know why I haven't seen you posting in AD lately! :naughty:

Yeah, we’ve been keeping each other pretty busy lately. ;) :)

Great Pics

Hi Everyone
These are some great pics I love the pic of the couple kissing and they made their hands into a heart!
Tara

This is American Chopper

:)

Attachments

• Andrew.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 102
Hey that's the man of your dream and soon to be married! Sweet! Great picture of him. Tell him we said, "hello!" How's the wedding plans going for you guys? Hopefully we get to see a picture of two of you together!

My gf Javapride Babe and I have picture here...

Attachments

• ShowLetter.jpg
    ShowLetter.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 88
Back