Post a pic of your current BF/GF

OH NOOO !!! hey Javapride , look like we are gonna to be twin because we start get allot of common by the way, I got new puppy last week as i didn't realize that u have same dog as mine !! i was shock to see it today what so blind am i !! lol

knightwolf68 said:
OH NOOO !!! hey Javapride , look like we are gonna to be twin because we start get allot of common by the way, I got new puppy last week as i didn't realize that u have same dog as mine !! i was shock to see it today what so blind am i !! lol

Great you and javapride can start a competition to see who has teh cutest dog - simple post it on the thread of pics of my pet and see hee hee

Well I dont have a boyfriend at the moment *sad* anyone offering? heh

Cheri said:
Well I dont have a boyfriend at the moment *sad* anyone offering? heh
No boyfriend?

:wave: I'll volunteer... but only as a boy-friend, as in a friend that's a boy! ;)

lol how about pics of Exes and we include why people should stay away from them lol........ just the evil streak in me talking..........

bad girl!!! slaps myself!!!!

BabyPhat21 said:
lol how about pics of Exes and we include why people should stay away from them lol........ just the evil streak in me talking..........

LOL that is funny... I kinda like that idea... ;)

BabyPhat21 said:

If I posted a picture of my exes, one member here would probably not like it. :( So, it's not a good idea!

My ex-girlfriend is a member here... and I respect her enough to be friends instead of backstabbing her with pictures of her for other reasons.

You guys are right, it's not nice.

Besides I have nothing to be really upset about regarding my exes.

I'm still friends with all of them.

AquaMaiden said:
Javapride and tweetybird can get their pictures pasted together to make it look like they took it together :thumb:

i know what u mean.. but rather real one pix! smile.. thanks!

Cheri said:
Psst.......
Looks like u both need to get a room... *dialing up hotel front desk for a romance room.. including hot tub,,, wine,,,candles,,,body oil...etc..* :lol:

Hehehe! I and my gf french kissing front of my webcam in my bedroom (it's a lappy puter) also my updated desktop ( http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=668&page=7 ) near the bottom of my posts.

Last edited:
LiLyxLui said:
Sorry, I havent repsond to this.

well, Ineng is my ex.
In that case, aren't you going to remove "Ineng" from under your name? You've got "Ineng's BABY" up there.

i with my exlover ;)

Attachments

• hd01.JPG
    hd01.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 138
  • hd02.JPG
    hd02.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 129
VamPyroX said:
In that case, aren't you going to remove "Ineng" from under your name? You've got "Ineng's BABY" up there.

Yeah. I haven't come around on here a long time, but how would I do that?
umm, I have to ask Alex through?

Last edited:
VamPyroX said:
"ex-lover"? What happened? Caught him with another woman?

looool, nooo... it was the best when we aren*t together... he lives in berlin and i in munich... we saw us only once at month... but he is my good friend, i like him ;)

Cowgirl said:
looool, nooo... it was the best when we aren*t together... he lives in berlin and i in munich... we saw us only once at month... but he is my good friend, i like him ;)
That sucks, sorry to hear that. So, you with a new guy now? Got any pictures of him?

@vampyrox, noo, i am single... and i am happy with it :D i can enjoy my life, where and what i want... :p

Back