Post a pic of your current BF/GF

Taz

Your wife and you look so lovely in that pictures. As for CI... Yikes... *close my eyes*

Netrox has cover his hair on the scar. Wheww... He looks not bad with hair. ;) I could not find a picture of Netrox and me. He is really hilarious and sweet guy. :D

~ Sabrina

Sabrina,

:) Thanks. Haha about the picture of the CI ;)

I've seen Netrox without his CI picture, so I wouldn't mind seeing it somewhere.. Maybe I'll just ask him.

Brenden

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Ah, yours is the newer model. Mine is one with a bulky unit. :(

Yea, I already knew about the natural waxing...it was just a joke to begin with.

Yep.. newer one. Which brand is yours anyway?

I knew you were playing with me, and I just had to comment on how it has been.. *grin*

i do not have a bf at the moment..but heres a pic of my current bed buddies :naughty:

Attachments

• bedbuddies.jpg
    bedbuddies.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 471
Originally posted by PiercedPixie
i do not have a bf at the moment..but heres a pic of my current bed buddies :naughty:
HAHAHA.. Have you have sex with your bed buddies? me bad:naughty:

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Mine is Nucleus brand.

U have a BWP or BTE? I thought the older BTE for the Nucleus-22 was smaller than my newer BTE which is the 3G.

Brenden

I really can't recall. I never paid attention. I do know that it's a Nucleus brand. I'll have to ask my mom next time I see her. :D

29151820.jpg

Chris and I at MSSD's homecoming. :)

Not quite recent, but the recent pics I have are all on film, haven't scanned em yet. :Oops: just been lax on that. ;)

But this one is from 5 years ago...when we got engaged. (Remmy that Java???)

Attachments

• engageme.jpg
    engageme.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 301
Originally posted by Lasza
Waterrats,
Nice pix of you and ur hubby.

Ta...that was taken at the French Quarter where Javapride and hmm...DC went as well with us. :-X

Back