Post a pic of your current BF/GF

Heeeereee's my guy ;) Aren't we cute?

Attachments

• Kj_Jeff1Feb04small.JPG
    Kj_Jeff1Feb04small.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 369
OLD picture...

This one is pretty darn old...LOL. Back when Coffeeeeman and I were dating. :) Somewhere in a park in Brooklyn here.

Malfoyish

Attachments

• scan995.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 347
BostonIceFire said:
This is my cute current boyfriend.

fc4bc4f5.jpg

Is This VampRox picture ?? I have seen this pix other form. :) He got a cute smile face !! Now, I understand why alot of ladies are waiting in long line at his dorm door. :naughty:

Cheri said:
Well I dont have a boyfriend at the moment *sad* anyone offering? heh

Hey grab your glasses. Go look at Vamp's picture... Is not he cute smile face ??

Number of ages no different !! ;)

tAzMaNiAc said:
Thanks!!! :)

First one was before surgery (November) and the 2nd was day of my turn on for CI so after surgery. I look the same , not bad. :D

My head is doing great, no effects or anything. Just a little fading scar just 1/2 inch or 1 inch above my ear.

See, not much there. Just a red line. Cool eh?

I'm able to do pretty good on phone number recognization and date recognization (sp) -- on www.esl-lab.com.

I also am having the greatest time listening to music on the way to and back from work! Same goes to listening to Pink Floyd off my computer.

Brenden
Hey! I m surprised at your scar.. it looks so tiny .. C.I. improved over years. I got mine 8 yrs ago and myhubby got his around same time.. our scars are huge.. all around behind of our ears.. yuck.. we wish these scars are small. I am glad your scar is small and not much to notice!! How do you like your CI? what version of it ? we have older version which uses on our waist.. not wireless like yours. Congrats and enjoy music!

Cowgirl said:
@vampyrox, noo, i am single... and i am happy with it :D i can enjoy my life, where and what i want... :p
Hey cowgirl, enjoy your single life.. same for me before I got married. I don't worry about getting a guy and just enjoy my life til my husband chase after me and begged me to be his babe and wife.. it happened naturally and i don't regret being carefree and single :) now I m happily being married.

here is my husband and me.....

Attachments

• Monkeydancers2s.jpg
    Monkeydancers2s.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 307
here is another one.

Attachments

• MikeHeatherAsHappyCouple.jpg
    MikeHeatherAsHappyCouple.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 296
That's me and my boyfriend. A picture took from last month.

Attachments

• Picture 025resize.JPG
    Picture 025resize.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 310
Heres me and my bf Ezra at his college spring formal dance last month. I know the pix sucks but that only most recent pic of us.... I hope someday we have better pic..

Attachments

• me and ezzy april 2004 2.JPG
    me and ezzy april 2004 2.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 255
GeorgiaDeaf said:
Hey! I m surprised at your scar.. it looks so tiny .. C.I. improved over years. I got mine 8 yrs ago and myhubby got his around same time.. our scars are huge.. all around behind of our ears.. yuck.. we wish these scars are small. I am glad your scar is small and not much to notice!! How do you like your CI? what version of it ? we have older version which uses on our waist.. not wireless like yours. Congrats and enjoy music!
i think you can get new processor from wires to wireless .. it doesn't hurt if u try to ask.

although.. i don't have any girlfriend so i can't post any pic as now :D

don't have any, cause I'm single now meh btw, here's :69: j/k

VamPyroX said:
I know how you feel. I'm single too. :(

Aww.... you still single ? I thought there's someone you like alot from this site.

Thanks for the support, I'm hoping to find sumeone....maybe from this site? who knows? :)

Miss-Delectable said:
Why not start up a thread for the singles seeking a partner?! :)

Good idea ! My suggestion : Why don't you try to make a thread and set up one for the singles seekin' a partner ....since you brought that up ? :)

Back