Post a pic of your current BF/GF

Here is mine:

Attachments

• My Hubby.jpg
    My Hubby.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 48
Alex said:
Here's a picture of me and my girlfriend Elyse. This picture was taken not long ago at the ESPN Zone restaurant in NYC. :)

me_elyse.jpg

Now, post a picture of your current BF or GF! Singles need not apply.
:) What an awesome picture of both of you!!!! You both look so great together!!!

Vampy..You still look good, bit older and more sophsicated than you were in our school years! :mrgreen:

Recently taken two weekends ago at a friend's wedding in North Carolina by the Lake.

Me with my Hubby.

sequoias said:
Thanks for the support, I'm hoping to find sumeone....maybe from this site? who knows? :)

you just might!!! :D who knows!!! cuz i met someone cuz a dear friend from this site introduced me to him! :thumb:

downing said:
Vampy..You still look good, bit older and more sophsicated than you were in our school years! :mrgreen:

Recently taken two weekends ago at a friend's wedding in North Carolina by the Lake.

Me with my Hubby.

nice pictures of you and your hubby!!! :thumb:

downing said:

Me with my Hubby.

yall look GREAT!

Renaelove, you look so, so, so happy and in love :dance: Todd's hot! You go girl! I didn't know you had your tongue peirced! :Ohno: When did you have it done?? *covers mouth* That's gotta hurt! I saved the photos in my document folder. *HUGS* Am so happy for you!

downing, you have matured a lot since the last time I saw you at NTID. Very healthy and very beautiful now. You looked very elegant and I love the dress on you! I don't recall seeing your handsome hubby around at NTID. Anyhow, I can see your beautiful kids resembles you and your hubby. :thumb:

Downing, you and your hubby make for an elegant, sophisicated and loving couple!!!!!! WTG! :hug:

Renaelove,

You and Todd look sooo blissfully happy together!!!!!!!!! How did you guys meet? Im nosey I know Heh! :D

more pix..

Me the other one is Me and Chris on the beach in Gulf Shores

Attachments

• 100_03222.jpg
    100_03222.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 52
  • ChrisnAngatthebeach04.jpg
    ChrisnAngatthebeach04.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 53
Back