Post a pic of your current BF/GF

pintnight said:
I can put a picture of my right had but he's currently camera shy.

Yes, I'm single. :mrgreen:

Thank God he is camera shy! :Ohno: I dont think any of us want to see any "his right" here except a few (yes im talking about you and you know what I mean ;) ) :rofl:

Meg said:
Thank God he is camera shy! :Ohno: I dont think any of us want to see any "his right" here except a few (yes im talking about you and you know what I mean ;) ) :rofl:

:cool:

Here is me...

me.jpg

Meg said:
:slap: Feisty for you!

She means you/your bf.

:slap: MEG! i meant rebelgirl looked familar NOT YOU MEG! :squint: :nana: she deserves the attention NOT YOU sorry girl! .. not THIS TIME DEAR!!! :D :rofl:

Meg said:

OOOOOO!!! :whistle: he is SINGLE!!! TSK TSK!!! i know you want to see HIS RIGHT HAND!!! COME ON MEG FESS UP GIRL!!! :liar: :rofl:

FeistyChick said:
:slap: MEG! i meant rebelgirl looked familar NOT YOU MEG! :squint: :nana: she deserves the attention NOT YOU sorry girl! .. not THIS TIME DEAR!!! :D :rofl:

Hey :crazy: blonde - its her who asked you, NOT me. :OP:

FeistyChick said:
uh uh... i didn't know you were a "SHE-MALE" :eek: :rofl:

Oh gads :eek: ...was lookng for that emoticon where one slaps another one. I accidently used the wrong one!!!! :slap: was the one I thought I used. :Oops: :rofl: at myself

Meg said:
Oh gads :eek: ...was lookng for that emoticon where one slaps another one. I accidently used the wrong one!!!! :slap: was the one I thought I used. :Oops: :rofl: at myself

my my!!! when was the last time you had your eyes tested? :roll: maybe you need TRIFOCALS? NOT BIFOCALS? :eek: :rofl:

FeistyChick said:
my my!!! when was the last time you had your eyes tested? :roll: maybe you need TRIFOCALS? NOT BIFOCALS? :eek: :rofl:

I was holding Cooper in my lap and typed with only one hand. So didnt open the emoticon window completely. Just half of it. Shame on me! :Oops:

Meg said:
I was holding Cooper in my lap and typed with only one hand. So didnt open the emoticon window completely. Just half of it. Shame on me! :Oops:

:zzz: LA LA LA!!! :rofl:

Back