Post a pic of your current BF/GF

Good partners are hard to come by, but you're a cute guy, you'll find someone eventually ;)

here is a proof that i am INDEED TAKEN! :P

these were taken at the taste of chicago on july 3rd.. the first one- in front of the buckingham fountain and the other one (it is blurry cuz we asked a woman who sat next to us to snap a pic of us and she didn't do a good job- oh well!) we got front row seating right on the shoreline (edge) of lake michigan waiting for the fireworks! over 3 million people were there... we had a blast although it was hot n humid that day! :D

then after the fireworks... we walked for about 4 miles along the shoreline to avoid the crowds going to the el train/buses :ugh: then took the bus home cuz it started to rain/thundering/lightening :( ... it was awesome and worthwhile but very tiring! :lol: we vowed to do it again hopefully in august and complete the whole shoreline if possible! :fingersx:

Attachments

• me N jase at buckingham fountain.jpg
    me N jase at buckingham fountain.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 69
  • me N jase on the shoreline of lake mich..JPG
    me N jase on the shoreline of lake mich..JPG
    70 KB · Views: 88
javapride said:
those are SOOOOOOOO cute i love those pics congrats FC!!!

THANKS JAVA!!! for saying this! :hug: i can't wait for him to read this! cuz he is GUN SHY!!! he never "really" smiled especially for pictures... i am not kidding!!! i had to persuade him... finally he started to smile for pictures!!! YAYYY!!! :D :nana: to you jase! :booty: MWAH!!!

FeistyChick said:

these were taken at the taste of chicago on july 3rd.. the first one- in front of the buckingham fountain and the other one (it is blurry cuz we asked a woman who sat next to us to snap a pic of us and she didn't do a good job- oh well!) we got front row seating right on the shoreline (edge) of lake michigan waiting for the fireworks! over 3 million people were there... we had a blast although it was hot n humid that day! :D

then after the fireworks... we walked for about 4 miles along the shoreline to avoid the crowds going to the el train/buses :ugh: then took the bus home cuz it started to rain/thundering/lightening :( ... it was awesome and worthwhile but very tiring! :lol: we vowed to do it again hopefully in august and complete the whole shoreline if possible! :fingersx:

Awww you guys look radiantly happy in love!

FeistyChick said:

awww yall look WONDERFUL together!!!!! :D

Fiesty, you look adorable with your new bf! Looks like a great match! :D Congrats there and have a great long relationship together.

FeistyChick!! I laaarv the pictures!! Am so happy for you two!!

Definitely lots of love there! YAY!!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Aww FeistyChickie!! You guys look soo cutee together and so happy too!!

I can see the love in your eyes girl! :hug:

Whoa! FeistyChick! He is sure so cute! Guard him with your life. :giggle:

FeistyChick said:

You look so wonderful and lovely couple !! I am so happy for you

Katzie said:
FeistyChick!! I laaarv the pictures!! Am so happy for you two!!

Definitely lots of love there! YAY!!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Thanks for being a matchmaker and encouraging FC to take a step. :-D

:ily:

I'm being gun-shy? :-P. I'm acknowledging that I'm fine w/ the pictures online. So :ily: to you. :-D

Sabrina said:
You are the cupid. :giggle:

YUP KATZIE IS OUR CUPID!!! :giggle: otherwise i would have never met deaf24! :) and also id like to add that meggie gets a credit too cuz she got me to be good friends with katzie as well! so if it weren't for her, i would have never met katzie who would have never introduced me to deaf24!!!

isn't this something/awesome!?!? :D

so MANY THANKS TO KATZIE AND MEG!!! :grouphug: MWAH!!!

Back