Post a pic of your current BF/GF

deaf24fan said:
Thanks for being a matchmaker and encouraging FC to take a step. :-D

:ily:

I'm being gun-shy? :-P. I'm acknowledging that I'm fine w/ the pictures online. So :ily: to you. :-D

c'mon! u are GUNSHY- you know that!!! FESS UP! LOL :P :ily: MWAH!!!

FeistyChick said:
here is a proof that i am INDEED TAKEN! :P

these were taken at the taste of chicago on july 3rd.. the first one- in front of the buckingham fountain and the other one (it is blurry cuz we asked a woman who sat next to us to snap a pic of us and she didn't do a good job- oh well!) we got front row seating right on the shoreline (edge) of lake michigan waiting for the fireworks! over 3 million people were there... we had a blast although it was hot n humid that day! :D

then after the fireworks... we walked for about 4 miles along the shoreline to avoid the crowds going to the el train/buses :ugh: then took the bus home cuz it started to rain/thundering/lightening :( ... it was awesome and worthwhile but very tiring! :lol: we vowed to do it again hopefully in august and complete the whole shoreline if possible! :fingersx:

wow, you both look great and wonderful couple :thumb:

I'm really happy for you both, FC... :thumb:

I didn't know until I saw your picture for a first time today.

AWWWWW!!! :applause: You both looks really CUTE, FeistyChick....

:thumb: You better keep him.... and get a flea collar on him to stay away from other women.

Mayflower and her monkey at a Fourth of July BBQ.

July4BBQ.jpg

Well, isn't just a very radiant picture of a couple so in tune with each other and especially in love with each other! :) I can "so" see how you both complement each other quite well.

Levonian said:
Mayflower and her monkey at a Fourth of July BBQ.
Awwww You both look so darling together! :grouphug: Levonian, Your tan is just like my tan right now. :giggle:

Everyone in this thread photos looks lovely and so much in love which is great!!! :)

Ok! Ok! Here's a picture of Tekkmortal and I together in Santa Barbara. Happy now? And yes he is a member of AllDeaf.

Attachments

• CIMG0264.JPG
    CIMG0264.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 105
Wow beautiful Cheri...Nice couple!! It's about time too sis!

Mr. & Mrs. Chimp, you both look wonderful couple and too much in love..... :hug:

At last, I see that picture of you with Tekkmortal!!! You both look really lovely couple... I'm really happy for you at last, Cheri :hug:

Cheri said:
Ok! Ok! Here's a picture of Tekkmortal and I together in Santa Barbara. Happy now? And yes he is a member of AllDeaf.

Aww, how cute!! Both of you and him look so cute couple!!!!! :)

Back