Post a pic of your current BF/GF

pintnight said:
:cool:

Here is me...

me.jpg

Whoa be careful !! FeistyChick and Meg will be drooling all over YOU. Do not let them sue you for damage their keyboards !!

Sabrina said:
Whoa be careful !! FeistyChick and Meg will be drooling all over YOU. Do not let them sue you for damage their keyboards !!

FC :slap: Sabbypoo

i am taken! meg can have him! ... why do you think i keep encouraging her!? :squint: :P

pintnight said:
:cool:

Here is me...
One of my friend really totally looks alike YOU!!! He is Deaf.. Actually He is adopted and still seeking his birth parent and bro or sister.

I wonder, Are you adopt too ? *too curiouisity* If yes.. Will you please pm'ed me.. If is that match information related Birth mother/Father's background history related my friend. Which he has totally 90% looks alike you!

Bullym0m said:
One of my friend really totally looks alike YOU!!! He is Deaf.. Actually He is adopted and still seeking his birth parent and bro or sister.

I wonder, Are you adopt too ? *too curiouisity* If yes.. Will you please pm'ed me.. If is that match information related Birth mother/Father's background history related my friend. Which he has totally 90% looks alike you!
Sorry, I'm not a adopted.

RebelGirl said:
more pix..

Me the other one is Me and Chris on the beach in Gulf Shores

Hey. Yall are a good looking couple. My husband said you look different than before.

DeafKattMom said:
jamdksse.jpg

Heres me and my bf... we need to take a pic together... hmm...
not to mention.. i notice ur t-shirt says minnesota.. been there before? or you support minnesota TWINS :D

Doh!! No. :) Thats one of my dads old tshirts from college. It was so comfortable I stole it from his closer. :aw: Hes still trying to find it. LOL! Its his fav tshirt too... :rofl:

I havent been to minnasota though. But my father and uncles have.

katt.

AngelOfRoses said:
Hey. Yall are a good looking couple. My husband said you look different than before.

Thank you! Yeah I'm not skinny anymore, since I've got a kid, I've gained weight.. :dunno: :ugh:

Saline Eyes said:
You did make a cute couple. :)
Yeah, we did. Unfortunately, she's moved on with another boyfriend and I'm single again. :(

here it is.. i finally remembered to put a picture of us.. :D

the first picture is the most recent i find... that we're having a cook-out party at my house that i usually have once a while druing summer for my co-workers and friends comming to have a nice steak, brats, hotdog, etc.. whatever they bring :D anyway that's my girlfriend holding her son.. while my son is standing wondering around. and its a day before my CI surgery im pretty nervous that day.. :Ohno:

2nd picture is just a few months been together

Attachments

• Picture028.jpg
    Picture028.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC00763.JPG
    DSC00763.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 72
Finally! Finally!

It's about time DeafSCUBA98, You both certain look happy together and in love. Congs! Is she your dream girl? :mrgreen:

Back