Important Notice: AllDeaf Caucus {next year}

kuifje75 said:
Ahh, too bad. I am off to Norway on July 25th. :-/

Wow, lucky you!! Don't forget to bring back tons of brunost for me! Better yet, take me with you! :P Have fun KewtchieBewtchie!!!

As for the AD caucus, it's kinda difficult to plan ahead a year now that Chris and I have so much to do, we take one day at a time. It's quite difficult to even look past 3 months ahead for planning a vacation however we are keeping our options open for the AD caucus.

I at the moment would LOVE to attend but at this time its in the air as i have too much going on right now and its a bit like too far ahead for me... so i need to confirm with my partner before making ANY deciscion.. sorry guys but if we do go great if we dont' its all good u can come out here during the deaf cruise hawaii and make up for lost time :)

i definitely am going however.. who is comign with me is still in question

I definitely will be going, you can count on it! :applause: So that makes it one for myself no guest. :thumb:

I would love to go!! If I do go, I may bring my fiance, Chris, with me.. if he doesn't come.. maybe a friend of mine.. So I don't have to drive alone. That's still in the question whether I can go or not. I need to know when, where, and how much first before I can decide!!! But I'm so looking forward to meeting everyone in here!

I know where it is now.. so when and how much???

I would like to go, but with work and school (summmer classes in college) I dont think i will be able to....

by the way, is Miss P going?? :giggle:

I would love to go but it depending on my situation since my mom's death and all of her property to be sold later on. Sigh!!! I will have to wait and see what is going on.

I would love to go and meet so many of you all, and St. Louis is only a 4 hour drive for me (plus I'd be able to get some of my favorite White Castle burgers :wiggle: ). I know I haven't been very active these last couple months, but I do still lurk.

I would love meet y'all it's will blast time! so let me know when date is so i can request vacation off :thumb:

It will be in St. Louis, MO for sure - and we do have some nice stuff planned...heh heh. The hotel situation has been a bit of a problem, which is why I wanted to warn you about the date changes if needed.

I will try to keep costs down as low as possible, and we can discuss payment options if needed.

I might go. It's hard for me to say since I'm still in school and my major is something where everything is last minute. :(

DreamDeaf said:
It will be in St. Louis, MO for sure - and we do have some nice stuff planned...heh heh. The hotel situation has been a bit of a problem, which is why I wanted to warn you about the date changes if needed.

I will try to keep costs down as low as possible, and we can discuss payment options if needed.

Ah, St Louis, MO Ok Got it..
You mentioned.. seems problem w/hotel..

Can you fill us info as specific what do you expecting ?
How much cost combo ?
Avoid huge mistake..
I'll be very happy discuss this matter..

i might go.. but the question is.. who's cumming? its still a year ahead.. i don't plan things a year ahead

DeafSCUBA98 said:
i might go.. but the question is.. who's cumming? its still a year ahead.. i don't plan things a year ahead
I usually plan things ahead as far as a few months. However, it's difficult for me since I'm in graduate school and things are tougher now than when I was getting my BS degree. Bachelors programs have easy and flexible schedules for everyone. It's easy to find classes cuz they are usually offered year-round. There are rarely instances when classes only occur once or twice a year... for higher-level concentrations. However, for graduate school, it's a different story. Most classes are offered once or twice a year. In a program like mine, it's extremely difficult to plan ahead and get what I want. That's why I can't afford to sit here and say, "Yes, I'm going!" Perhaps, I'll have a definite answer in April or May. :dunno:

Sounds fun! isnt it ?

Me ? I have no idea ... I dont think so that I cant come...

Because,this summer'06 will be our 10th anniversary marriage and will go away to Caribbean.

Have a blast time and take pix alot ! I can see some ! :cheers:

I wouldn't miss this for anything. I plan on bringing one guest with me but depending on the dates depends on which one I bring. I already have my own accomadations planned out because I have a lot of family that live up there so I will be staying with them. I can't wait to come meet everyone.

We could not make it. We will be in Palm Springs, California for the NAD Conference in 2006.

The National Association of the Deaf (NAD) is pleased to announce that its 48th Biennial National Conference will be held at Desert Springs – a J.W. Marriott Resort, in Palm Desert, California, June 29-July 3, 2006, which is in close proximity to the Palm Springs International Airport. Mother Nature, in the form of Hurricane Katrina, forced the NAD to find a new location for the conference originally scheduled for New Orleans, Louisiana.

Sabrina said:
We could not make it. We will be in Palm Springs, California for the NAD Conference in 2006.

The National Association of the Deaf (NAD) is pleased to announce that its 48th Biennial National Conference will be held at Desert Springs – a J.W. Marriott Resort, in Palm Desert, California, June 29-July 3, 2006, which is in close proximity to the Palm Springs International Airport. Mother Nature, in the form of Hurricane Katrina, forced the NAD to find a new location for the conference originally scheduled for New Orleans, Louisiana.

Same. Too close to NAD and Miss Deaf America Pageant. We can't wait! http://www.desertspringsresort.com/ Met the NAD President last weekend at Iowa School for the Deaf 150-yr celebration.

Steve

:wave: Oh I definitely want to go, I would like to bring my husband. I cannot wait to meet all of you at the Caucus. I will be watching for more news on this.

Back