Important Notice: AllDeaf Caucus {next year}

AJ said:
well see the problem with this is....i dont plan even one day ahead. i have no idea what im doing tomorrow. so there's no way i can plan a year ahead. i dont know whats going to happen within a year. so i cant say yes for sure, and i cant say no for sure.

Me too. Lol.

Cheri said:
After reviewing the thread up to page 3, Those who already posted weather they are coming, undecided or not. Here's the listing....

Those who are going are:

^Angel^ and Roadrunner
GalaxyAngel (but needed a ride)
Soonersseth
Mizzdeaf
CodaChild and one guest (Hubby)
SpiceHD
Cheri (myself)
RebelGirl and one guest (Hubby or friend)
Simpleman
LovelyBlkGal
mlkshkgrl and one guest
Dennis
Alex

Those who have not decided yet are:

SherryCherish
Luckysmile23
AJ
VamPryoX
CookieMonster
Tweetybird
JavaPride
tegumi
Pomeranian
DeafSCUBA98
ScubaladyTx

Those who are not attending are:
BabyAngel
kuifje75
Sabrina
Steve

Those who have not posted yet, please do so. And make sure you add how many guests that you are planning on bringing. :grouphug:

Count me out.

Well, since that's my hometown, I'd love to go and possibly see family and friends while I'm in town, as well as meeting people from AD. But with 3 weddings coming up this year, I'm not sure I'll be able to go until it gets a little closer. So please put me on the 'maybe' list. Thanks.

I have not decided yet, it depends on which weekend ADers choice to have AD census. I had other plan on one of those weekend, but not the other one.

after confirming with my schudle its off for me.... as i have to attend a workshop that very same week and plus visiting some friends as well i doubt i ll be able to make it... and hiblue might be coming with me to the state im visiting. in the meantime.. .take both of us off the list... sorry better luck my carrerr comes first.. ( and my suugestion was worthy... shld have had it held during deaf awareness month :-X) cuz i was available then.

Cheri said:
After reviewing the thread up to page 3, Those who already posted weather they are coming, undecided or not. Here's the listing....

Those who are going are:

^Angel^ and Roadrunner
Soonersseth
Mizzdeaf
SpiceHD
Cheri (myself)
Simpleman
LovelyBlkGal
mlkshkgrl and one guest
Dennis
Alex

SherryCherish
Luckysmile23
AJ
VamPryoX
CookieMonster
Tweetybird
JavaPride
tegumi
Pomeranian
DeafSCUBA98
ScubaladyTx

BabyAngel
kuifje75
Sabrina
Steve

Those who have not posted yet, please do so. And make sure you add how many guests that you are planning on bringing. :grouphug:

I spoke with RavenSteve. You can add him to the definetely not list.

apathrev said:
I spoke with RavenSteve. You can add him to the definetely not list.

Ravensteve was not invited to begin with, If he tried to show up, he would be asked to leave, I'll make sure we have a FBI team there. :giggle:

Come on members, those who haven't answered yet, please do so. :applause:

Cheri said:

Those who are going are:

^Angel^ and Roadrunner
Soonersseth
Mizzdeaf
SpiceHD
Cheri (myself)
Simpleman
LovelyBlkGal
mlkshkgrl and one guest
Dennis
Alex

SherryCherish
Luckysmile23
AJ
VamPryoX
CookieMonster
Tweetybird
JavaPride
tegumi
Pomeranian
DeafSCUBA98
ScubaladyTx

BabyAngel
kuifje75
Sabrina
Steve

I would love to meet you all but 2006 is a bad year for me. :ugh2:

Liebling,
Try *Squeeze into* in case if you change mind plans.. Would be great meet'n you.. :D

Ohh Well

I had someone invited me to go. I was intersted to go. Oh well Everything got into mess up. so I better off not going there.

You all have fun and enjoy.

hey all sorry I cant go. I am having the Ohio camping thing in July. With many from DC and other places coming. We are travelling around Ohio with Sasha and SG coming in for two weeks during July.

Have fun all! Will miss ya!

TenderSpiritual said:
I had someone invited me to go. I was intersted to go. Oh well Everything got into mess up. so I better off not going there.

You all have fun and enjoy.

what a bummer! wish you could come for other time.....

It would be nice to go and meet you all, but i honestly don't know if i will, so just put me on the list of maybe.

We can't come but I think y'all better hurry up and make up your minds because with each passing week, it gets harder for the committee( DD, et al) to get the necessary things done for y'all....

After reviewing the thread up to page 4, Those who already posted weather they are coming, undecided or not. Here's the listing....

Those who are going are:

^Angel^ and Roadrunner
Soonersseth
Mizzdeaf
SpiceHD
Cheri (myself)
Simpleman
LovelyBlkGal
mlkshkgrl and one guest
Dennis
Alex
Tweetybird
Sweetheart (need ride)
Fei Ku (need ride)
apathrev

SherryCherish
Luckysmile23
AJ
VamPryoX
CookieMonster
JavaPride
tegumi
Pomeranian
DeafSCUBA98
ScubaladyTx
OldNavyGirl
flyfishfemme
Peachylady
darkangel8603

Those who are not attending are
BabyAngel
kuifje75
Sabrina
Steve
Jazzy
Piper
Javapride
Liebling
TenderSpiritual
Bear
Tousi

Those who have not posted yet, please do so. And make sure you add how many guests that you are planning on bringing. Thank-you! ;)

I would love to go there to meet new friends but one plm is I dont have any ride by myself go there.

When if I go there in st.louis in michigan if i am correct ? I will be very shy and quiet to sit hehe but love to meet new friends. :( have no ride :(

DeafMonkey said:
I would love to go there to meet new friends but one plm is I dont have any ride by myself go there.

When if I go there in st.louis in michigan if i am correct ? I will be very shy and quiet to sit hehe but love to meet new friends. :( have no ride :(

You live in Canada correct? Why don't you discuss this with GalaxyAngel about a ride? No, It's in St. Louis, MO. Don't worry about being shy, You'll be fine, I'm sure we all have our shyness. We will all overcome our shyness, once we get to know each others and have fun. ;)

Cheri said:
You live in Canada correct? Why don't you discuss this with GalaxyAngel about a ride? No, It's in St. Louis, MO. Don't worry about being shy, You'll be fine, I'm sure we all have our shyness. We will all overcome our shyness, once we get to know each others and have fun. ;)

yes i live in ontario canada. yeah if it would be good idea to discuss wth GalaxyAngel :). yeah about shyness hehehehe. umm I wondered what is MO ? :) :type:

Back