Important Notice: AllDeaf Caucus {next year}

GalaxyAngel said:
*pssssstt Cheri*

I need you re-read it again..
Made me lauff'n so hard... which one person same two's "Maybe" then "Not going" sumth'n missing forgot removed one list..
Does JavaPride has twins ? LOL
:giggle:

Oh Sorry! :whistle: I have no idea how it got up there. :dizzy: She is not coming.

Cheri said:
Oh Sorry! :whistle: I have no idea how it got up there. :dizzy: She is not coming.

:cough: :ahem: Sis, aren't you going off-topic too?.... :dance2:

Cheri said:
Cheri ^Angel^, DeafMonkey, Tweetybird and Rebelgirl!

No more off-topic, We need other members that have not posted yet, to decide if they are coming or not, or maybe. Now, go play somewhere else girls.

apathrev said:
Move me to the maybe list.

Make up your mind, You kept going back and forth. :slap: I'm going to put you on "never made up their mind list." :giggle:

I can't make it to go there cause I want to save my money and travel out of canada.. Ain't tell you where I go lol :lol:

I can't go because I'll be conquering the United Kingdom like a drunk Viking. If anyone wants to own part of Manchester or York for free, let me know.

Endymion said:
I can't go because I'll be conquering the United Kingdom like a drunk Viking. If anyone wants to own part of Manchester or York for free, let me know.

Awwww, I want to see your head! I was hoping you can make it this year to meet us all, so we can know who you are and what's so mystery about you. ;)

^Angel^ said:

i dont get along with maybe 90% of the members here, especially now since a lot of people left AD. im only friends with a few of u guys, dont worry Angel u are included in that rare 10%.

and there is one member in particular...i couldn't be in the same room with that person. the sh*t would definately hit the fan if that person and i were in the same room. id probably get arrested for like battery or something. honestly i just dont trust myself around this person. i mean i can hardly control myself on a web page...what would happen in real life, u know?

90 percent sounds a lot to me. Those people who left couldn't handle to build a thicker skin, I wouldn't leave even through there a few members here that I dislike, I am not going to leave on their account. Be brave if you're a guy. ;)

Cheri said:
90 percent sounds a lot to me. Those people who left couldn't handle to build a thicker skin, I wouldn't leave even through there a few members here that I dislike, I am not going to leave on their account. Be brave if you're a guy. ;)

its not just that, i mean without Cental its just not as fun for me. i mean him and i were AD partners in crime. he made AD a lot of fun for me. and now that my right hand man isn't coming back anymore it just sucks.

I thought Cental was taking a break?..... :ugh:

U can hang out with me, RR, RebelGirl, Cheri, DreamDeaf and the others that are going.....I can't remember who else is going....

^Angel^ said:
I thought Cental was taking a break?..... :ugh:

U can hang out with me, RR, RebelGirl, Cheri, DreamDeaf and the others that are going.....I can't remember who else is going....

no he's told me he isn't coming back. like i said there are a few people i cant be in the same room with. and one particular that person and i would probably go to blows and honestly i dont trust myself that much around this person.

AJ, I've always wanted to meet you in person and if you change your mind you can hang around with me. You know how much I love you.

Peachy Lady said:
AJ, I've always wanted to meet you in person and if you change your mind you can hang around with me. You know how much I love you.

yeah i know u love me but, i cant be in the room with certain people. it just wont work.

AJ said:
yeah i know u love me but, i cant be in the room with certain people. it just wont work.

How about you sit next to me the whole time and ask u to pretend that person isn't there? There's lots of ppl that wants to see you. I won't be surprised that I'm the one who loves u more than any AD members here...like a mom and son.

Peachy Lady said:
How about you sit next to me the whole time and ask u to pretend that person isn't there? There's lots of ppl that wants to see you. I won't be surprised that I'm the one who loves u more than any AD members here...like a mom and son.

yeah i know u love me more than any AD member in here. i cant do it on many reasons. more than one.

Back