Important Notice: AllDeaf Caucus {next year}

AJ said:
i dont get along with maybe 90% of the members here, especially now since a lot of people left AD. im only friends with a few of u guys, dont worry Angel u are included in that rare 10%.

and there is one member in particular...i couldn't be in the same room with that person. the sh*t would definately hit the fan if that person and i were in the same room. id probably get arrested for like battery or something. honestly i just dont trust myself around this person. i mean i can hardly control myself on a web page...what would happen in real life, u know?

:) I hope I am in that 10 percent AJ. :hug:

^Angel^ said:
I thought Cental was taking a break?..... :ugh:

U can hang out with me, RR, RebelGirl, Cheri, DreamDeaf and the others that are going.....I can't remember who else is going....

Ahem.... Angel over here, over here!!!! I'm going!!

CODAchild said:
:) I hope I am in that 10 percent AJ. :hug:

how could u not be in that 10 percent huh? u have been nothing but sweet to me ever since ive known u.

Peachy Lady said:
How about you sit next to me the whole time and ask u to pretend that person isn't there? There's lots of ppl that wants to see you. I won't be surprised that I'm the one who loves u more than any AD members here...like a mom and son.

You're right PeachyLady, I am one who would have liked to meet AJ too, I was looking forward to it. I hope he will change his mind. :fingersx:

AJ said:
how could u not be in that 10 percent huh? u have been nothing but sweet to me ever since ive known u.

:aw: :hug: :hug: Ditto to you too AJ, please think it over, and come, forget about the ones that bother you, concentrate on the ones that really want you there!!!! :ily:

I agree with you, Codachild about AJ. I would LOVE to meet you too! My husband Dave and I are going.

CODAchild said:
:aw: :hug: :hug: Ditto to you too AJ, please think it over, and come, forget about the ones that bother you, concentrate on the ones that really want you there!!!! :ily:

we'll see what happens between now and then

CODAchild said:
:thumb: Now that's the AJ I know and love so well!!!! Yay!!

lol, shush
common005.gif

Let's stay on topic please!

After reviewing the thread up to page 6, Those who already posted weather they are coming, undecided or not. Here's the listing....

Those who are going are:

^Angel^ and Roadrunner
GalaxyAngel (but needed a ride)
Soonersseth
Mizzdeaf
CodaChild and one guest (Hubby)
SpiceHD
Cheri
Diehardbiker65
RebelGirl and one guest (Hubby or friend)
Simpleman
LovelyBlkGal
mlkshkgrl and one guest
Dennis
Alex
Tweetybird
Sweetheart (need ride)
Fei Ku (need ride)
Peachlady (Plus Husband, Dave)

Those who have not decided yet are:

SherryCherish
Luckysmile23
VamPryoX
tegumi
Pomeranian
DeafSCUBA98
ScubaladyTx
OldNavyGirl
flyfishfemme
darkangel8603
Piper
apathrev
ButterFlyGirl
sequoias

Those who are not attending are

BabyAngel
kuifje75
Sabrina
Steve
Jazzy
Javapride
Liebling
TenderSpiritual
Bear
Tousi
DoofusMama
PurrMeow
DeafMonkey
Endymion
AJ

Those who have not posted yet, please do so. And make sure you add how many guests that you are planning on bringing. Thank-you!

Not coming. I'm hoping to carouse in the Scandinavia. :)

Endymion, am I going to see your head if I should drop by wherever you'll be in UK? :)

still undecided... i just found out i might have job at camp ... i will let u guys know soon as i can when i get to hear from this human resource.

After reviewing the thread up to page 7, Those who already posted weather they are coming, undecided or not. Here's the listing....

Those who are going are:

^Angel^ and Roadrunner
GalaxyAngel (but needed a ride)
Soonersseth
Mizzdeaf
CodaChild and one guest (Hubby)
SpiceHD
Cheri
Diehardbiker65
RebelGirl and one guest (Hubby or friend)
Simpleman
LovelyBlkGal
mlkshkgrl and one guest
Dennis
Alex
Tweetybird
Sweetheart (need ride)
Fei Ku (need ride)
Peachlady (Plus Husband, Dave)
Mama2AFTIV

Those who have not decided yet are:

SherryCherish
Luckysmile23
VamPryoX
tegumi
Pomeranian
DeafSCUBA98
ScubaladyTx
OldNavyGirl
flyfishfemme
darkangel8603
Piper
apathrev
ButterFlyGirl
sequoias

Those who are not attending are

BabyAngel
kuifje75
Sabrina
Steve
Jazzy
Javapride
Liebling
TenderSpiritual
Bear
Tousi
DoofusMama
PurrMeow
DeafMonkey
Endymion
AJ
DeafGeorgiaLady
Miss-Delectable

Those who have not posted yet, please do so. And make sure you add how many guests that you are planning on bringing. Thank-you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Peachy Lady said:
I thought AJ is still thinking about going....

First he said he was not sure if he is going or not, So I putted him down on the "not decided yet" then he says he is not going, then he says "will see" So I am just tired of people changing their minds. If he decide to change his mind again, He has to be 100 percent certain that he is going. I cannot keep changing the list 4 times. It cause confusing. ;)

Back