Important Notice: AllDeaf Caucus {next year}

Ah found what is MO is Missouri lol

DeafMonkey said:
yes i live in ontario canada. yeah if it would be good idea to discuss wth GalaxyAngel :). yeah about shyness hehehehe. umm I wondered what is MO ? :) :type:

Aww you're NOT alone in this, I'm shy too, and it will take me awhile to go up and chat with everyone.. :hug:

^Angel^ said:
Aww you're NOT alone in this, I'm shy too, and it will take me awhile to go up and chat with everyone.. :hug:

ah you are shy too?? :Oops: okay lol yah I am not only one lol I went to Roast Corn in st.catharines I wasnt talk that much that I was sit, quiet and eat corn and hambuger lol lol I am too shy hmm I can be talk bored or talk too much lol lol .. my ex bf doesnt like when I talk too much ... hheheheh that me woman talk too much lol

I don't usually talk alot with lots of people either. I'm usually quiet, depending on my moods. I tend to talk to only one to two people at a time, then switch to someone else to focus on, etc. You're not the only one who is quiet, DeafMonkey...there are some ADers like Angel, etc who are too. You would fit in just fine. smile! I would LOVE to go, but it all depends on which weekend in July it would be on.

I would love for you to come PL, I would be sad if you couldn't make it, you've been my best friend for a long time now, and I haven't even met you in person yet :(

^Angel^ said:
U can join with us girls, and sit there and watch everyone :lol:

I would love to but ride and money blah lol but love to save my money till July 2006 eh lol

Count me out..

cuz cant predict the plans.. and we tend to conflicts cuz of kids..
hehe.. plus budget isnt good timing though..

After reviewing the thread up to page 5, Those who already posted weather they are coming, undecided or not. Here's the listing....

Those who are going are:

^Angel^ and Roadrunner
GalaxyAngel (but needed a ride)
Soonersseth
Mizzdeaf
CodaChild and one guest (Hubby)
SpiceHD
Cheri (myself)
RebelGirl and one guest (Hubby or friend)
Simpleman
LovelyBlkGal
mlkshkgrl and one guest
Dennis
Alex
Tweetybird
Sweetheart (need ride)
Fei Ku (need ride)
apathrev
Deaf Monkey (need a ride)

Those who have not decided yet are:

SherryCherish
Luckysmile23
AJ
VamPryoX
CookieMonster
JavaPride
tegumi
Pomeranian
DeafSCUBA98
ScubaladyTx
OldNavyGirl
flyfishfemme
Peachylady
darkangel8603
Piper

Those who are not attending are

BabyAngel
kuifje75
Sabrina
Steve
Jazzy
Javapride
Liebling
TenderSpiritual
Bear
Tousi
DoofusMama

Those who have not posted yet, please do so. And make sure you add how many guests that you are planning on bringing. Thank-you!

^Angel^, DeafMonkey, Tweetybird and Rebelgirl!
gonnagetit.gif

No more off-topic, We need other members that have not posted yet, to decide if they are coming or not, or maybe. Now, go play somewhere else girls. :nono:

Put me on maybe list. I don't know yet if I will be able to go but if I decide to go I will let you know.

^Angel^ said:
I would love for you to come PL, I would be sad if you couldn't make it, you've been my best friend for a long time now, and I haven't even met you in person yet :(

I would love to meet you very much. Hope in January we will find out when the AD deaf gathering would be in July, then I can give my answer. Love you very much, my sister!

*pssssstt Cheri*

I need you re-read it again..
Made me lauff'n so hard... which one person same two's "Maybe" then "Not going" sumth'n missing forgot removed one list..

Here's..
Those who have not decided yet are:

SherryCherish
Luckysmile23
AJ
VamPryoX
CookieMonster
JavaPride
tegumi
Pomeranian
DeafSCUBA98
ScubaladyTx
OldNavyGirl
flyfishfemme
Peachylady
darkangel8603
Piper

Those who are not attending are

BabyAngel
kuifje75
Sabrina
Steve
Jazzy
Javapride
Liebling
TenderSpiritual
Bear
Tousi
DoofusMama

:rofl:
Does JavaPride has twins ? LOL
:giggle:

Cheri said:
^Angel^, DeafMonkey, Tweetybird and Rebelgirl!
gonnagetit.gif

No more off-topic, We need other members that have not posted yet, to decide if they are coming or not, or maybe. Now, go play somewhere else girls. :nono:

Okay! :giggle: .. will find out about ride :D :thumb:

Back