Important Notice: AllDeaf Caucus {next year}

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've discuss this with DreamDeaf on aims about the AllDeaf Caucus, who would be attending so she can prepare the prices for next year. She has not yet gotten a hotel, but she would do that sometimes next year, If anyone would like to come, say how many guests are you gotta bring included yourself. The reason that I'm asking because, It would make DreamDeaf's {who is hosting the party} duty such easier, knowing who's willing to attend and who's not willing to attend so we all can firgured prices we will be spending.

It will be held in St. Louis, Mo. either July 21-23 or July 28-30 (dates might change to either of those dates listed above) ;)

Just a reminder, If anyone doesn't have a vehicle nor has no way of getting there, Anyone who lives in your hometown could give you a ride. Hope you all can make it. :grouphug:

Any other questions, Feel free to PM DreamDeaf or post your feedback's here.:thumb:

Last edited:
ROFL!!! July 21-23 or July 28-30, 2006.

Actually, I am still working on the hotel situation - I am trying to find a good hotel that is not WAY expensive but not so cheap that the beds fall apart...I hope to have the hotel situation solved before the end of this year.

Thanks!

And a big MWAH to you, my dear Cheri!!!

Roadrunner and I will attend to AllDeaf Caucus for SURE!

[Edit] btw, let us know ahead of time for the date please....

*Hands up*

I'm very interested to come...
Needy ride... I would love to go Michigian, whoever can lift me up.. I'll be very HAPPY pay you share gas trip... I'll take greyhound bus from my hometown to through us border... Depend where you prefer me take off at location area?
Whoever you want disscuss w/me... *wink*

Cheri,
:slap: July 21-21 or July 28-32
Does there have 32 calendar.. Missing 32 .... Is new JulyLeap 32 ??
also July 21 and 21 means no overnite ? Just Night.?
:Ohno:

Can you explain me again what do you mentioned extact the date of month and day too.. :D

Very sorry everyone for messing up the dates. :Oops:

Love ya all too. :grouphug:

well see the problem with this is....i dont plan even one day ahead. i have no idea what im doing tomorrow. so there's no way i can plan a year ahead. i dont know whats going to happen within a year. so i cant say yes for sure, and i cant say no for sure.

AJ said:
well see the problem with this is....i dont plan even one day ahead. i have no idea what im doing tomorrow. so there's no way i can plan a year ahead. i dont know whats going to happen within a year. so i cant say yes for sure, and i cant say no for sure.

You never mark anything on your calendar before? Never made plans? When someone ask you to go somewhere, Let's say, Dec 23rd. You could look up your calendar and say, "Hey, I'm busy that day, I'll take a raincheck" :D *Mwahies*

^Angel^ said:
Roadrunner and I will attend to AllDeaf Caucus for SURE!

[Edit] btw, let us know ahead of time for the date please....

err... *achhooooo* Yes, I second w/Angel..

Damn why am I kept aachhhoooo repeatly..
I think I'm getting cold?

anyway back topic..
Need to know specific the date so then I can marked the calendar.. :D
:bump:

wait for DreamDeaf to kick me to active for AllDeaf Caucus.... I am coming and going. :zzz:

Cheri said:
You never mark anything on your calendar before? Never made plans? When someone ask you to go somewhere, Let's say, Dec 23rd. You could look up your calendar and say, "Hey, I'm busy that day, I'll take a raincheck" :D *Mwahies*

i dont even have my gf's birthday marked on my calendar. i mean u never know what will happen in a year. maybe ill get married, maybe a family friend will pass, hope not. but my point is...anything can come up in a year. so when it comes closer to that date i can say yes or no for sure. but now...i dont know

I live in Ontario,Canada.. yes pretty far away.. but doesn't care all I like to meeting awesome AD'ers here... *snap picture* (large group) :D

:applause: :thumb: OH I definitely will be going!!! I want to meet each and everyone of you who have been so wonderful on this forum.
Would we be able to bring our husbands? Even though they are not members? I would love to have my husband meet all of you, and to see all the new friends I have made.

CODAchild said:
Would we be able to bring our husbands? Even though they are not members?

Yep, You sure can bring your husband.

Back