Important Notice: AllDeaf Caucus {next year}

Cheri said:
It will be held in St. Louis, Mo. either July 21-23 or July 28-30 (dates might change to either of those dates listed above) ;)

I'll be there, either date. Notched on my calendar now.

DreamDeaf, you should have a PM from me to help out in any way possible.

Dennis said:
I'll be there, either date. Notched on my calendar now.

DreamDeaf, you should have a PM from me to help out in any way possible.

That's nice of you, Dennis; just so you know, DD said somewhere else that she'd be off the computer for a few days cuz she's moving. So I'm sure she'll be thrilled when she does see your offer.

Updated:

After reviewing the thread up to page 3, Those who already posted weather they are coming, undecided or not. Here's the listing....

Those who are going are:

^Angel^ and Roadrunner
GalaxyAngel (but needed a ride)
Soonersseth
Mizzdeaf
CodaChild and one guest (Hubby)
SpiceHD
Cheri (myself)
RebelGirl and one guest (Hubby or friend)
Simpleman
LovelyBlkGal
mlkshkgrl and one guest
Dennis
Alex

Those who have not decided yet are:

SherryCherish
Luckysmile23
AJ
VamPryoX
CookieMonster
Tweetybird
JavaPride
tegumi
Pomeranian
DeafSCUBA98
ScubaladyTx

Those who are not attending are:
BabyAngel
kuifje75
Sabrina
Steve

Those who have not posted yet, please do so. And make sure you add how many guests that you are planning on bringing. :grouphug:

Yes, I'm coming.... who willing lift me up ride way to St Louis... I'm very happy meet you where location the best place to meeting likely : Michigan. :D I'm very 100% willing pay you gas way to go... :D
Plz pm'ed *wink*

I would love come to Mich and pick you up but i need to know what city in mich so i can drive to get you GalaxyAngel so PME me so we can chat on AIM if you wanna to ;)

One questiong i can ask.. How long drive from Ohio to MO and who can i follow the car cuz i don't wanna lost how get there LOL

LovelyBlkGal said:
One questiong i can ask.. How long drive from Ohio to MO and who can i follow the car cuz i don't wanna lost how get there LOL

You can follow us if you want.... ;)....Roadrunner and I will be driving, and we wouldn't mind helping a few folks here.....

If anyone needs a ride, just PM one of us and let us know then we can discuss more about this before the AD party in July!

LovelyBlkGal said:
I would love come to Mich and pick you up but i need to know what city in mich so i can drive to get you GalaxyAngel so PME me so we can chat on AIM if you wanna to ;)

LovelyBlkGal,

Sound Great!
Which do you prefer route on mich ? so I can look into the map..

I figures that you're in OHIO wherebouts right..means can meet me sumth'n like that at Toledo, OHIO ?
Or other location .. don't know wha..ever LOL
On way PM'ed you...

^Angel^ said:
You can follow us if you want.... ;)....Roadrunner and I will be driving, and we wouldn't mind helping a few folks here.....

If anyone needs a ride, just PM one of us and let us know then we can discuss more about this before the AD party in July!

Great sure no plm we will discuss abt that thanks Angel :hug: gurl

I'm definitely going and bringing at least one guest. I'll add myself to the list now. Hope that's ok with you. :)

Alex said:
I'm definitely going and bringing at least one guest. I'll add myself to the list now. Hope that's ok with you. :)

LOL! When I first saw the list I was thinking how did the name "Alex" got up there?! until I scroll down and saw your post. Yes, that's fine. :giggle:

Tweetybird, I wasn't sure if you were going all you said on page 1 that you wanted to know the date, so I thought that was a maybe for you. But, I will re-do the list after seeing more members posted. ;)

Cheri said:
LOL! When I first saw the list I was thinking how did the name "Alex" got up there?! until I scroll down and saw your post. Yes, that's fine. :giggle:

Tweetybird, I wasn't sure if you were going all you said on page 1 that you wanted to know the date, so I thought that was a maybe for you. But, I will re-do the list after seeing more members posted. ;)
thats allright no plms.. i already told DD that i still going.. smile..

i plan to go to mich to pick up a couple of my friends to go to st louis but the plan hasnt confirmed yet (sorry cheri) so most likely ill rent a van and pick up anybody in eastern area and center states so if anybody interested let me know so i can make a real plan for a ride

only thing is... we need share gas money and food on the way thats it. hotel money is your own, once we arrive st louis everything is your own money only time we need to share is during the trip. i think that would be fair i hope :-P so let me know

DD and I met Dennis in IRL. he is nice and sweet to willing help her with alldeaf caucus next year. hope it will work out for both. :)

Fei Ku and I would like to go to there but will need the ride for sure. But, we want to come along with SpiceHD :D hope to see ya'll there lol. :hug:

I love to go and it's too early to decide if I'll go for sure so put me on the "maybe" list.

Back