Another Pit Bull Story

Banjo said:
Proof?

It happened 4 years ago, and it was on a farm. It didn't even make the newspaper. I only knew of this because I knew the person.

The dog that was mauled by the golden retriever was a mutt. I can't remember what it was, but I'm certain it was part Austrian Shephard.

I'm sorry, but I don't proof to offer. But I do know that it was a Golden Retriever that mauled and killed my friend's dog.

Ok... Was your Friend there the whole time when the Golden Retriever haul the other dog's head? Were those two Dogs fighting? Something is being left out what really happened.. because it is not common for a Golden Retriever go their way attacking Other dogs or People. I am just Being Honest Here...

HEY! u know that mothers are protect the kids, that why mothers have admitted how their feeling abt dogs... not only bull dogs... every dogs does can hurt the people like that.. allright????

Cheri said:
Any Dogs? I never seen a Golden Receiver attack anyone else....Or Any Dogs U are thinking of Hon....The List show the Charts of Dogs that attacked...Do u see anything that says about Golden Receiver Or Any Other Dogs that are Out there in the World Today.. I only look at What kind of Dogs that attacked...and Already did. :ily:
Yes, i said any dogs........I told you that a Chihuaha bit me ( alittle bitty dog)
and a Boston terrier dog attacked an old lady...gatorboy said chihuaha bit him a few times, look at Banjo's comment..a golden retriever! so come on, yourself honey....

Gatorboy00 said:
HA! That's a LOAD of BULL! I grew up with a lot of pitbulls and I also grew up with birds, ferrets, a raccoon, and a chihuahua. The birds, ferrets, raccoon, and the chihuahua have bit me MILLLLLLLLIONS of time and the pitbulls have NEVER bit me once! So, Banjo, I'm on your side on this! It's the owner who is responible!

u say that pitbulls never bit u, cuz of they know u!! but they dont know other people, they can bite them... also they can bite owner too!!! uddy that???

Last edited:
TweetyBird said:
u say that pitbulls never bit u, cuz of they know u!! but they dont know other people, they can bite them... uddy that???

Doesnt matter!! this story about Boston terrier attacked the old lady was her dog!! This chihuaha that bit me was my dad's cousin so that little bitty dog knew me but she bit me anyways......

Cheri said:
Ok... Was your Friend there the whole time when the Golden Retriever haul the other dog's head? Were those two Dogs fighting? Something is being left out what really happened.. because it is not common for a Golden Retriever go their way attacking Other dogs or People. I am just Being Honest Here...

Yes, my friend was outside with the dog. The dog tried to defend itself, but failed to.

They lived on a farmland, and the neighbour's dog ran over to the dog and bit it. That's exactly what happened.

Thanks Banjo for responding in a Civil Way...Defee I am Really Disappointing in you because you are getting offended by how people feel about Pitbulls Because you are the Owner yourself. But, Remember Everyone in here have their Opionion Weather you like it or not So Please show some respect. You turning me off now! :confused:

Cheri said:
Thanks Banjo for responding in a Civil Way...Defee I am Really Disappointing in you because you are getting offended by how people feel about Pitbulls Because you are the Owner yourself. But, Remember Everyone in here have their Opionion Weather you like it or not So Please show some respect. You turning me off now! :confused:
yea i agree with u!!! sheshh

Defee said:
Doesnt matter!! this story about Boston terrier attacked the old lady was her dog!! This chihuaha that bit me was my dad's cousin so that little bitty dog knew me but she bit me anyways......
NO MATTER!!! i say "they" that mean any dogs can bite the people!!! that what i talk abt it!!!! i didnt say only pitbulls, i say "THEY" (any)

i will say... Any kind of dog can kill a human begin. doesn't matter the size, shape, toughness, weakness, good dog, bad dog etc.etc...

DeafSCUBA98 said:
i will say... Any kind of dog can kill a human begin. doesn't matter the size, shape, toughness, weakness, good dog, bad dog etc.etc...
RIGHT!! i agree with u abt that..

whoa whoa! what did i say wrong here?? i was not OFFENDED in any way!
Tweetybird..you said the words "pitbulls" so im confused here.....i was not angry with you at all! im just stating my opinion about kind of dogs..sorry if i made you angry..my apologies.
Cheri..where is it that i was being disrespectful?? im confused here.....

Actually--

Actually...Pitbulls are a very old breed - they were trained as bear dogs in medevial times...they have been trained to enhance their aggressive traits and even when properly trained, you cannot train their natural instincts out of their system. They will and WILL DO attack whenever provoked or not provoked.

Same with Rotweilers, dobermans, german shepherds - these are of the guardian dog family - they've been bred to be aggressive (although not to the same extent as pit bulls).

And don't even mention attacks to me OK? I already have been mauled by dogs before - a german shepherd mix caused lacerations on my foot, which required stitches and several days' hospital stay - I was just seven years old.
Did I do anything to provoke it? NO!!! I just walked in my friends home after being WELCOMED inside. Pounce! Next thing, I know, IM crying in the hospital screaming for my mother.

The 2nd one came when i was about 12=-13 years old...still hazy in my mind. Leg mauled by a very agressive German Shepherd - many stitches and PT hours. Did I provoke it? NO!!! Just happened to cross the street to my home from school and the dog jumped over the fence, came straight to me and attacked me.

The third and last straw...which makes me a DOG DISLIKER for life...Dogs mauled my beloved Pointer, Buckingham, in his old age. He was 19 years, very old, but still enjoying life. Did Buck provoke them? NO!!!! He was on a leash, taking a walk with me...and a pack of dogs - yes we know the dogs very well, and I WAS FOOKING happy to seem them put to death for good. They belonged to our next door neighbor, and when I got home, the stupid owner forgot to latch his gate - his excuse was he was busy but he was DRUNK....they jumped on me, gave me 10 stitches in my forehead, 24 stitches in my arm, a pin in my wrist and mauled my poor Buck to death. They just tore him apart, and when i jumped in to save my Buck, I got pulled down, too.

What kind of dogs? PIT BULLS. Three of them.

So dont even talk to me bout pit bulls. Hate them, hate them.

Period.

DD

Defee said:
Tweetybird..you said the words "pitbulls" so im confused here.....i was not angry with you at all! im just stating my opinion about kind of dogs..sorry if i made you angry..my apologies.
that okay.. u got confuse here... i talk abt any not only pitbulls.. that okay.. i am not mad either.. *shake hands*

TweetyBird said:
that okay.. u got confuse here... i talk abt any not only pitbulls.. that okay.. i am not mad either.. *shake hands*
Thank you sweetie! *shakin hands*...for understanding! have a great day in Hawaii!

DreamDeaf said:
Actually...Pitbulls are a very old breed - they were trained as bear dogs in medevial times...they have been trained to enhance their aggressive traits and even when properly trained, you cannot train their natural instincts out of their system. They will and WILL DO attack whenever provoked or not provoked.

Same with Rotweilers, dobermans, german shepherds - these are of the guardian dog family - they've been bred to be aggressive (although not to the same extent as pit bulls).

And don't even mention attacks to me OK? I already have been mauled by dogs before - a german shepherd mix caused lacerations on my foot, which required stitches and several days' hospital stay - I was just seven years old.
Did I do anything to provoke it? NO!!! I just walked in my friends home after being WELCOMED inside. Pounce! Next thing, I know, IM crying in the hospital screaming for my mother.

The 2nd one came when i was about 12=-13 years old...still hazy in my mind. Leg mauled by a very agressive German Shepherd - many stitches and PT hours. Did I provoke it? NO!!! Just happened to cross the street to my home from school and the dog jumped over the fence, came straight to me and attacked me.

The third and last straw...which makes me a DOG DISLIKER for life...Dogs mauled my beloved Pointer, Buckingham, in his old age. He was 19 years, very old, but still enjoying life. Did Buck provoke them? NO!!!! He was on a leash, taking a walk with me...and a pack of dogs - yes we know the dogs very well, and I WAS FOOKING happy to seem them put to death for good. They belonged to our next door neighbor, and when I got home, the stupid owner forgot to latch his gate - his excuse was he was busy but he was DRUNK....they jumped on me, gave me 10 stitches in my forehead, 24 stitches in my arm, a pin in my wrist and mauled my poor Buck to death. They just tore him apart, and when i jumped in to save my Buck, I got pulled down, too.

Period.

DD

I am Sorry That you were mauled by Dogs before... That Story you just told gave me Eyes Watering...*Hugs!* I know how you feel and Respect your Choice... :ily:

DreamDeaf said:

Period.

DD
i uddy how ur feeling abt that sista!!! i dont blame u for hate them!!

Defee said:

Yes, U were being alittle harsh with your Posts.. I do not approved by that at all.. First of all I understand your Point and ur views and How you feel..But, have I once Jumped all over you? I was responding your post in a nice way but all You did was jumped and argue with me...I feel that u being offended by how other had said about how they feel .What do u want them to do? Lie to you? I am sorry it cannot go that way.. Therefore I still love you and I still do admire you but, Jumping at me cuz I only stated how I feel I cannot change that... I hope you understand And Respect me and Others...That's all ok? :ily:

DreamDeaf said:
the stupid owner forgot to latch his gate - his excuse was he was busy but he was DRUNK....

Well, that's what I'm talking about. Bad pet owners.

Back