Another Pit Bull Story

Sabrina said:
Can't be 11 years ago ??? Sweetmind, Odie and I visited you approximately 5 years ago. Sorpiro was there. What year was that ??

I said you met Virgil not lincoln :)

Wendy

Gatorboy00 said:
Really? I read somewhere that the American Kennel Club had a list of the best family dogs and Pitbulls was number 1 on that list, care to explain why?

I don't need to explain anything to you Gatorboy and I don't believe that Pitbulls are number one on the list ....Anyone could have created a website saying that but it doesn't mean it true!....If they say it is I still wouldn't believe it Sorry!

I am happy that you own a pitbull dog ...Good Luck with your dog!

Have a good day now! :)

Hey Everyones..
Don't let your point finger againist anyone who loved pitbull depend their personalities loving dog than meanie dogs. I do againist meanie dogs..
BUT... All dogs are have different personalities can be meanie or can be friendly.. not only ones pitbull labelled!!! No..
Just DOGS.. who fault by owner!!! Think twice again... it's OWNERS HAVE DONE PROPERLY TRAINNED?? IF NOT TRAINNED, U KNOW WHAT HAPPEND DOG BECOME LEAD TO ATTACKING WITH CHILD OR ADULT... You willing ahead pointing finger againist THAT DOG'S FAULT.. no.. I'm tell'n you ya.. I'v seen so many different meeting breeders and fully of information these.. I'm sorry.. I think this thread find ridcouilsy everyones kept contuines point finger.. Really not necessary.. I think best for you should tell the owner, must please kept the leash/proper trainned..
That what Wendy's comment as well said!

Sorry!, I'm breeder.. do not forget don't be blame your dogs or owner's of dogs.. Should blamed to "OWNER". *Think again*
Even Tiny dog maybe teacup dog might attacking.. who knows.. don't forget look at OWNER.. Owner can be trained treat to dog!

Geez, I happen to live near
5 or 7 different pit bull dogs owners
in the same area BUT
I NEVER see any problems with them.

I think pit bull dogs look Good...
They look like a REAL America dog

I dunno why but every time when
I see a pit bull dog, then I think
of a Real America.

Y...

I think you're refering about dogs..
I believed it's American Bulldogs.. Almost simlair looks alike pitbull but not..

I can give you website...*hang on there*.......
Okay there's go... check it out...
Link to picture what look alike.... Is that you mentioned ? Simlair looks alike Pitbull ?
My Adopt-brother has two American Bulldogs.. (Truly I do not like mixed breed) AKC/CKC are condiser banned about this.. Will find it out about this.. later on details their policy for comformation showing/Trails Showing..

Y said:
Geez, I happen to live near
5 or 7 different pit bull dogs owners
in the same area BUT
I NEVER see any problems with them.

I think pit bull dogs look Good...
They look like a REAL America dog

I dunno why but every time when
I see a pit bull dog, then I think
of a Real America.

Sorta of, Mostly look like this:

amstaff295x245.jpg

http://www.akc.org/images/breeds/amstaff.jpg
amstaff.jpg

Bullym0m said:
Yeah Y...

Looks alike Pitbull, Sandford Terrier,and American Bulldog are shaped simlair but peoples thinks determinded it's PitBull.. *rolls*
yes I agree

Mine was staffordshire terrier too and the town of ***** think it is pitbull which it is not.. sigh..

I miss diva :D
She was the most sweetiest dog! but I still never forget that ONE specific day when I came home with a sore head from surgery and my husband had 3 teeth pulls out.. neither of us feels like to clean up when diva got out of dog cage.. we both were like this :jaw: when we saw our "messy livingroom, diningroom and kitchen and hallway" I also was :shock: at her for doing this in my home! then we both took nap since we both were on medications ROFL

Wendy

VamPyroX said:
Both are gay as well and hump each other outside in front of the window of the kitchen! :eek:

hahahaha, I must admit I am afraid of big dogs who hump *phfft* *runs the other way*

Oh gosh! I've learned a lot about dogs in this thread. I must admit I have ZERO idea about dogs, particularly pit bulls. They've always seemed scary and intimidating to me. I will also admit that I have a need to be careful with unknown dogs, and I would rather trust the owners (who are friends, too) to let me know it's ok and if its not ok. I will take the owners' word that dogs can be good whenever properly trained and given lots of love. I'll definitely kiss Jake, Wendy, if you say he is well behaved and responds well to love. *giggle*

Though... I don't want to expose dogs to children since the children can hurt the dogs and vice versa - tail pulling, hitting, biting etc.. and the dogs might feel they need to defend themselves, which would be worse! I am very fiercely protective of children and animals, even if I have to protect them from each other! LOL My cats are scared of kids already because the kids already hurt them and startled them, so I forbid the kids to touch my cats unless they learn to be gentle. Already little Thomas is learning with sweet and timid Muffin, and he's pretty darn smart for his age!

It is so sad that the poor kid died... and even so moronic of the father to not handle the situation well! grrr

Defee said:
:| My lips are sealed!!.........................

*Hugs* Defee You can say what ever your heart desires, Your allow to have An Opinion. :thumb:

Cheri said:
*Hugs* Defee You can say what ever your heart desires, Your allow to have An Opinion. :thumb:
Hugs to you too, Cheri..I know that but i have said enough of this subject. :)

Bullym0m said:
Yeah Y...

Looks alike Pitbull, Sandford Terrier,and American Bulldog are shaped simlair but peoples thinks determinded it's PitBull.. *rolls*

Sorry, some people get confused with
the "bulldog"... Both American Staffordshire Terrier and
American Pit Bull Terrier actually ARE the SAME as "Pitbull" !!!
and ALL Pitbull dogs fall under the "BullDog" category.

I love pitbulls they look beautiful (some are mean,
but some are NOT mean depends)
American Staffordshire Terrier (AST) pitbulls look
MUCH MORE beautiful than English bulldog because
AST dogs are bit taller and thinner.

English bulldog is NOT a pitbull at all...

Last edited:
Y said:
Sorry, some people get confused with
the "bulldog"... Both American Staffordshire Terrier and
American Pit Bull Terrier actually ARE the SAME as "Pitbull" !!!
and ALL Pitbull dogs fall under the "BullDog" category.

I love pitbulls they look beautiful (some are mean,
but some are NOT mean depends)
American Staffordshire Terrier (AST) pitbulls look
MUCH MORE beautiful than English bulldog because
AST dogs are bit taller and thinner.

English bulldog is NOT a pitbull at all...
Yes Y,

There have American Bulldog looks like extactly PitBull but not.. werido!! ((chuckles)) When I visited my Adopt-Bro's place and stunned scared how look am I and asked him, Is that dog er um... Pitbull? My bro laughed at me, No, Terri, It's American Bulldog.. "What, is it?, I said.." Can't be.. there sumth'n mixed breeding ? He said no.. It's purebreed.. under the family tree Bulldog.. Blah blah..

American Staffordshire Terrier really beautiful and smart.. on going easy listen master.. depend on owner good or bad.. includes same Pitbull.. be Always responbile with "owner".

thanks Y for brings your comment..
:thumb:

Cheri: Thanks for the link.. it helpful...I find this interesting because it has no Minnesota listed .... (http://www.rott-n-chatter.com/rottweilers/laws/breedspecific.html)..

Banjo Thanks for the info links about breeds, I know you are trying make point view about all breeds can be dangerous. but i found this link and..
"What exactly is a pit bull? Defining it has proved to be a formidable legal hurdle because the pit bull is not a specific breed. Rather, it is a kind of dog, a generic catchall like hound or retriever. The breeds most commonly referred to as pit bulls are the American Staffordshire terrier, which is the term used by the American Kennel Club, and the American pit bull terrier, the term used by the United Kennel Club. The men who match pit bulls in fights today do not bother with such formalities; they refer to their animals as bulldogs -- a nickname which should not confuse pit bulls with the pug-faced and bowlegged English bulldog, a distant relative, or the bullterrier, another relation whose bloodline was softened long ago by crossbreeding with the English Terrier. Pit bulls come in almost any color; their ears may be cropped or uncropped; their noses either red or black; and their height and weight merely proportionate -- with the weight parameters ranging from under 20 pounds to upwards of 100. Their muzzles are wedgelike, their jaws powerful and their heads blocky. A pit bull's coat will be short and glossy, shimmering over a compact frame tightly bound in muscle." E.M. Swift, "The Pit Bull: Friend and Killer. Is the Pit Bull a Fine Animal, As Its Admirers Claim, Or Is It a Vicious Dog, Unfit For Society?" Sports Illustrated, 07-27-1987, pp 72.)
its interesting ...

^Angel^ said:
You can't just shoot it just because a dog is on your property, but you can shoot it if the dog did attacked ya, That would be protecting yourself... :)
Yes I agree with you... and I will make sure the owner isnt getting away..

Crazymomma Yes he is remarkable! hes want to speed his recovery..

Tousi yes i agreed.. I have see documentary or tv shows about it on tv while back..

^Angel^ said:
^Angel^ said:
edited}

Any update on the owner's dog and how is your dog feelings now?...DoofusMama :)
this morning, he woke me up and wanted to go outside.. (he remebered!).. and he went potty and tried to go #2 but couldnt.. I will stop by vet to pick up something for his #2 after I go cityhall and police dept to get the copy of report that i made call, and get info from the owner..
but so far, he is doing well.. he adapt with his leg so well, looks like he might not lose the nerves but wait for a week or two.. to see if he ability to use his leg fully..
I dont have idea of the owner doing.. i am going to find out at police dept.

Cheri said:
One more thing Annie, Was Rocky only gotten bite on his leg? I could see a open wound there. Poor Rocky, I bet he was so frighten and doesn't know what hit him. I can only image.
yes and no.. he got bitten on his leg that one stays on it for long time (wont let go that neighbors and marcus put stick in pitbull mouth to release the lock jaw on rocky leg.. but rocky have alot of bumps and swollen on his neck and his mouth and ears and back legs even his tail... he also was hit by sticks (by accident) cuz the dogs were on each other and rolled around.. neighbors and marcus tried to hit pitbull but accident hit Rocky few times.. he has two seriously injury.. his leg and his chest.. (behind the leg).. that total over 10 stitches..

Nesmuth probably they put the dog to sleep... I am glad that your dog lived longer..

RebelGirl said:
Is Rocky part of a blue heeler??? i noticed around his neck that looks to be part blue heeler...
Yes he is Blue Heeler Cattledog mix..

Liza thanks!

Back