Another Pit Bull Story

ha ha i know you are not black !
do you think i am wrong about this ? but some white peoples have one !

kristy said:
the pitbull belong with black peoples because of drugs problems....
i noticed the black peoples always buy a pitbull because of protect their familys because of drugs problems... sell or buy drugs problems..

kristy, please do not make gross generalizations about people and their race, creed, colour and where they come from because personally that is an insult when you say that. Pitbulls have nothing to do with their owners' drug problems. Do you see pitbulls doing street acts to support their owners' habits? Please think twice before posting such assumptions as that. :nono:

I know but i am not going to insult against a racet. but i just give some advise what kind of pitbull has ?
i can see lots of black peoples has a pitbull for protect themself because of drugs... thats how i feel
it is hard to explain to you and you should know what i am talking about it !
i dont like to insult on another peoples but i just give you some example...
okay !

Gatorboy00 said:
Well I have many people and strangers coming to my house, and my pitbull never bit them once! It's the OWNER who is responible for their dog's behavior!
yea i uddy what u mean.. i mean sometime if owner is not watch or dont care abt watch dogs and let it happen u know what i mean??

kristy said:
I know but i am not going to insult against a racet. but i just give some advise what kind of pitbull has ?
i can see lots of black peoples has a pitbull for protect themself because of drugs... thats how i feel
okay !

Yes I understand Kristy but THE point is.... They should NOT use family dogs to protect their drugs.. That is a bad ownership.. I believe the dogs shouldn't be owned just for "Hell of it" for them to get protect on their property or drugs or money etc.. gimme a break! I believe dogs should be with family who cares about pets...

I had pitbull too.. I m white, I don't sell drugs or make drugs, I don't use dogs to protects my family...

I have a dog that give me a compansion and for my family to give my dog a loving home, where he gets lots of attentions..

*got to go for a walk~ Ciao*

Wendy

yes you are right ! the pitbull should be happy with family but not drugs or stupid things ...

my sister was dated ex- boyfriend who is black... and her ex boyfriend gave pitbull dog for her birthday... guess what ?? her ex boyfriend put pitbull s left ear pierce and i asked my sister why ex boyfriend put pitbull s left ear pierce diamon? my sister said the pitbull is part of black group aand i asked her it is black gang groups and my sister said no it is drugs problems and protect their family and trained to bite another people so they can ran away from the drugs. i said oh jeez , i dont like to hears what my sister said to me ... now she broke up with ex boyfriend and she learn her own lessons and she told me and she feel sorry for pitbull s ear pierce and i said dont worry about it and she already removed ear pierce and i said thats lots of better and when i feel bother me when i see pitbull wear ear pierce.
now do you understand what i talk about that ?
i know some peoples are very good cares of pitbull and not bite another people... i like that ... i think pitbull is very special to me and i like pitbull s shapes and some colors too ... i almost buy a pitbull but my two daughters said no .... i respect their wishes...
i have rotterwiler dog. she is very friendly and dont bite anyone ....
i found out that my dog s mother ( a friend of mine s dog mother born my dog ) mother dog is very meanie and cant touch her... i was so worried about my dog .... but i watch my dog very carefully ... i wont let my dog become a meanie ! the mother dog is second bloodchampions and my dog is third bloodchampions... their mother dog and my dog are not getting along very well !

kristy said:
yes you are right ! the pitbull should be happy with family but not drugs or stupid things ...

my sister was dated ex- boyfriend who is black... and her ex boyfriend gave pitbull dog for her birthday... guess what ?? her ex boyfriend put pitbull s left ear pierce and i asked my sister why ex boyfriend put pitbull s left ear pierce diamon? my sister said the pitbull is part of black group aand i asked her it is black gang groups and my sister said no it is drugs problems and protect their family and trained to bite another people so they can ran away from the drugs. i said oh jeez , i dont like to hears what my sister said to me ... now she broke up with ex boyfriend and she learn her own lessons and she told me and she feel sorry for pitbull s ear pierce and i said dont worry about it and she already removed ear pierce and i said thats lots of better and when i feel bother me when i see pitbull wear ear pierce.

I can understand how you feel towards this tragic situation however you cannot base your biased opinions of pitbulls simply because of one tragic situation.

kristy said:

i know some peoples are very good cares of pitbull and not bite another people... i like that ... i think pitbull is very special to me and i like pitbull s shapes and some colors too ... i almost buy a pitbull but my two daughters said no .... i respect their wishes...
i have rotterwiler dog. she is very friendly and dont bite anyone ....
i found out that my dog s mother ( a friend of mine s dog mother born my dog ) mother dog is very meanie and cant touch her... i was so worried about my dog .... but i watch my dog very carefully ... i wont let my dog become a meanie ! the mother dog is second bloodchampions and my dog is third bloodchampions... their mother dog and my dog are not getting along very well !

you are right her ex-boyfriend is very cruel to the dog. Dang an ear pierce that's sick!

However, You have Rottweiler aww that's awesome I have 1/3 Rottweiler in my dog too LOL.. he is rottweiler, pitbull and black lab He is very "goofy dog and very comic.." He's jumpy dog we plan to get him fix so he can "calm down" but knows his commands when we tell him down, sit etc.. I am glad your dog is very friendly.. I loves dogs! I mean I LOVE dogs same as I love my childrens too! equals! :D

Wendy

kristy said:
okay !

A lot of rednecks own pitbulls in my hometown! They look at them as a boyfriend or a girlfriend, always making them sit in the front of the truck instead of the back. That's how much attentions they give the pitbulls in my hometown. I do the same. :giggle:

Saline Eyes said:
"What is breed of (wrinkle face) dog? Is not it chinese dog??"

Sabrina, I believe the breed you're referring to is a sharpei.
http://dogtracker.slweb.com/breeds/SHARPEI.html

Yes that is right. :) Thanks so much for the correct breed this kind of dog. Yes, that one attack my son's hip when he was about 5 years old. Now, we are afraid to approach or pat sharpei.

Thanks Saline Eyes !

Hey Wendy,

I did not know that Linclon (doberman) was gone? When did it happen? I never forgot when I came over your house. Linclon was approached me as I thought he was going to attack me. My heart was bounce. Glad, he was friendly. He smell all over my legs and arms because I have a cat. :|

Good thing, I did not have any pms that day. For sure, his nose will rub on me all the day. Wheww !!

Sabrina said:
Hey Wendy,

I did not know that Linclon (doberman) was gone? When did it happen? I never forgot when I came over your house. Linclon was approached me as I thought he was going to attack me. My heart was bounce. Glad, he was friendly. He smell all over my legs and arms because I have a cat. :|

Good thing, I did not have any pms that day. For sure, his nose will rub on me all the day. Wheww !!

Hehe Lincoln passed away in 1993 due of Hernia disc, rupture disc, old age, and wobbler diease in neck.. an old friend's son jumped on my dog I was very devasted when I lost Lincoln.. he was one of the most sweetest dog.. then I adopted Virgil who you met Virgil when you came over.. Virgil "scare of men" but loves people mostly children and women cuz of gentles!!!

when then boyfriend Lance came over in past, I warn him that VIrgil will bark,growl at him because he is man.. Once he walked in house I was confused because Virgil did NOT growl at him or bark at him, he likes him.. he sat next to him and let him pat him I was like.. that's not virgil... found out Lance knew pets for years ! so his whole family had hunting dogs hehe.. that's how Virgil likes him :D

yes Virgil passed away in 2001 because of Tumor in his leg so I didn't want to make him feel more suffer, He was despressed too. refuse eating, drink etc soo i didn't want to make him feel worse so I told him that I will let him "feel free"

Wendy

Last edited:
We could go around and around this - it would never end.

We have one group supporting the Pit Bull Terrier - the other group totally and completely against them, all for various reasons.

The upshot of this is this:
Too many different opinions exists.
Too many people have differing stories.
Too many websites supporting one view or another.

If you wanna keep arguing on about this, that's fine, but I am very sure that we know who supports one view and who supports the other view. There is no need to be so insulting, so rude, so pemmissive.

In fact, I'd just say drop this matter. Cuz you will NEVER get anywhere with this.

For those pit bull terrier owners, I say, Enjoy your pit bulls, hope everything goes well and have fun.

For those other dog owners, I say, enjoy your dogs, hope everything goes well and have fun.

If I were to go back to dogs, which is pretty doubtful, I would be going back to Pointers and Beagles. That's what I grew up with, and still love them, even when they still give me cold sweats and shakes.

Love,
DD

Oh yes - I'm sure when I cross the Rainbow Bridge, I will see my beloved Pointers and Beagles again... Buckingham, Buckington, and Buckthrye, along with Jami, Redi, Shamrock and Celtic.

To my beloved cats who are waiting for me along with my dogs, Inky, Cocoa, Vamp and Silly, I'll be with you someday.

To my cats, Babycat and PeeWee that are at home waiting for me, I'll be home soon!

Love,
DD

Yeah, DD..We all stated our opinions on things like dogs and all and we should not argue though...we have to respect other people's different opinion even if we dont agree. You can go ahead and discuss dogs but im thru discussing about pitbulls. ;)

WBHarley said:
Hehe Lincoln passed away in 1993 due of Hernia disc, rupture disc, old age, and wobbler diease in neck.. an old friend's son jumped on my dog I was very devasted when I lost Lincoln.. he was one of the most sweetest dog.. then I adopted Virgil who you met Virgil when you came over.. Virgil "scare of men" but loves people mostly children and women cuz of gentles!!!

when then boyfriend Lance came over in past, I warn him that VIrgil will bark,growl at him because he is man.. Once he walked in house I was confused because Virgil did NOT growl at him or bark at him, he likes him.. he sat next to him and let him pat him I was like.. that's not virgil... found out Lance knew pets for years ! so his whole family had hunting dogs hehe.. that's how Virgil likes him :D

yes Virgil passed away in 2001 because of Tumor in his leg so I didn't want to make him feel more suffer, He was despressed too. refuse eating, drink etc soo i didn't want to make him feel worse so I told him that I will let him "feel free"

Wendy

Can't be 11 years ago ??? Sweetmind, Odie and I visited you approximately 5 years ago. Sorpiro was there. What year was that ??

Back