Another Pit Bull Story

Cheri said:
Yes, U were being alittle harsh with your Posts.. I do not approved by that at all.. First of all I understand your Point and ur views and How you feel..But, have I once Jumped all over you? I was responding your post in a nice way but all You did was jumped and argue with me...I feel that u being offended by how other had said about how they feel .What do u want them to do? Lie to you? I am sorry it cannot go that way.. Therefore I still love you and I still do admire you but, Jumping at me cuz I only stated how I feel I cannot change that... I hope you understand And Respect me and Others...That's all ok? :ily:
I asked you where that i was disrespectful?? I was NOT being disrespectful at all..just posting my comments..show me where i was being disrespectful? you are not being fair at all. Also i was NOT offended at all? i think it was more like you were offended by my comments cuz you dont agree..remember we all have the right to our opinions ok? I hope you do understand and respect me too!

Respect is a two-way road in debating. Think about this before you undermine each other's opinions.

It doesnt matter if they were owned by good or bad owners - pit bulls ARE fucking aggressive. period.

Let me give u an example - about two years ago - a three month old baby was eaten by pit bulls. The owner said that the pit bulls never gave him any trouble, no reason for that. Where was the baby? Next door on the porch with the mother hanging clothing on the clothesline.

I am just happy that we have a STRAIGHT-ASS mayor. He made it a law that if a pit bull attacks a human or animal, the pit bull is put to sleep, period.
The owner is warned not to have any more pit bulls. If he disobeys, the new dogs are taken away. IF he still continues to defy it, he will be labeled as a repeat offender and the HSMO will make frequent visits to his/her home.

Now he is trying to pass a city law again - ALL pits are to be registered and injected with a microchip.

WHY?

StL has one of the largest pit bull population - we rank pretty high...every year, we average at least 25 deaths, and about 200 maulings by pit bulls alone. How does it look for StL to have that?

Thats why I say...Go, Mayor Slay, GO!!!!!

Im not trying to offend anyone, I just cant believe it when people says its the fault of the owner...you have to consider their aggressive nature.

Someone just I'med me...what are bear dogs?

In medevial times, dogs were bred to bait bears in pits. Only the strongest, most aggressive dogs were bred to the best. If a dog killed a bear in the pit, he would be retired immediately and used as a stud for females known for their aggressiveness and jaw power. Many came from the bull terrier stock...and now get this, bull terriers are BIG wimps...only those that had aggressive ways were used in the breeding.

Now you got it...bull terriers/bear baiting in pits...Pit Bulls. This is where the name came from for this breed.

Now get this...Pit bulls were bred for this. It is deepy ingrained in them. No matter how u train them, no matter how good you are at training, no matter, no matter...you CANNOT take it out of them. Pit bulls fight because they were SELECTIVELY BRED FOR IT, FOR MANY, MANY GENERATIONS.

If you think you can handle them, good luck.

DD

DreamDeaf said:
It doesnt matter if they were owned by good or bad owners - pit bulls ARE fucking aggressive. period.

Let me give u an example - about two years ago - a three month old baby was eaten by pit bulls. The owner said that the pit bulls never gave him any trouble, no reason for that. Where was the baby? Next door on the porch with the mother hanging clothing on the clothesline.

I am just happy that we have a STRAIGHT-ASS mayor. He made it a law that if a pit bull attacks a human or animal, the pit bull is put to sleep, period.
The owner is warned not to have any more pit bulls. If he disobeys, the new dogs are taken away. IF he still continues to defy it, he will be labeled as a repeat offender and the HSMO will make frequent visits to his/her home.

Now he is trying to pass a city law again - ALL pits are to be registered and injected with a microchip.

WHY?

StL has one of the largest pit bull population - we rank pretty high...every year, we average at least 25 deaths, and about 200 maulings by pit bulls alone. How does it look for StL to have that?

Thats why I say...Go, Mayor Slay, GO!!!!!

Im not trying to offend anyone, I just cant believe it when people says its the fault of the owner...you have to consider their aggressive nature.

Someone just I'med me...what are bear dogs?

In medevial times, dogs were bred to bait bears in pits. Only the strongest, most aggressive dogs were bred to the best. If a dog killed a bear in the pit, he would be retired immediately and used as a stud for females known for their aggressiveness and jaw power. Many came from the bull terrier stock...and now get this, bull terriers are BIG wimps...only those that had aggressive ways were used in the breeding.

Now you got it...bull terriers/bear baiting in pits...Pit Bulls. This is where the name came from for this breed.

Now get this...Pit bulls were bred for this. It is deepy ingrained in them. No matter how u train them, no matter how good you are at training, no matter, no matter...you CANNOT take it out of them. Pit bulls fight because they were SELECTIVELY BRED FOR IT, FOR MANY, MANY GENERATIONS.

If you think you can handle them, good luck.

DD

:cheers: Go Girly!....

I absolutely agree with you 100% on that....And I am truly sorry to hear what happened to you...nor do I blame you!....*Hugs*

I could never own a pitbull dog or dogs that are mostly likely to attack people or children....Every parent can not watch their children every second ...it only takes a second to get attack by a dog.....that's my opinion!....

Again Pitbull dogs are not family types!...Anything can pissed a pitbull dog off!..

^Angel^ said:
Again Pitbull dogs are not family types!...Anything can pissed a pitbull dog off!..

Really? I read somewhere that the American Kennel Club had a list of the best family dogs and Pitbulls was number 1 on that list, care to explain why?

YAY! I just found a GOOD link about pitbulls that explains them as one of the most sweetest dog breed. The article also explains how the media give them bad press and always twist the story! There's also a statistic in that article which shows proof! I'll paste the statistic here.

Contrary to popular belief, the Bulldog type dogs (this includes pitbulls, staffs, american bulldogs, bull terriers, staffordshire bull terriers, etc.) all of these COMBINED make up less than :fu: 1% :fu: of dog bite in this country annually. Unfortunately, they have become a media target and when one of them does anything, it is reported, and often reported incorrectly.

Another sentence from the article.

:fu: Many, including myself, rank this dog as one of the top family pets. :fu:

Last edited:
Gatorboy00, you are right as I wish more research was done. I just went to the American Kennel Club website and found a lot of information about dogs such as Staffordshire Terriers, pitbulls and so on. Here was one that caught my heart,

Over the past 50 years, careful breeding has produced today's American Staffordshire Terrier who is affectionate, reliable, and an especially good dog for children.

The American Staffordshire Terrier is a happy, outgoing, stable, and confident dog who makes a wonderful family pet.

The American Staffordshire Terrier is adaptable to country or city living, the only thing that will break his spirit and his heart is lack of his owner's fond attention.

http://www.americankennelclub.com/breeds/recbreeds/amstaff.cfm

http://www.akc.org/love/dip/legislat/tcmarapr01.cfm

TweetyBird said:
u say that pitbulls never bit u, cuz of they know u!! but they dont know other people, they can bite them... also they can bite owner too!!! uddy that???

Well I have many people and strangers coming to my house, and my pitbull never bit them once! It's the OWNER who is responible for their dog's behavior!

Alright!! Gatorboy and Socrates..i already knew that but was afraid to say anything cuz a lot of people dont believe that. That explains why my pitbull is the sweetest dog we ever had! They are very loyal and protective of its owner's family especially children!

Gatorboy00 said:
Well I have many people and strangers coming to my house, and my pitbull never bit them once! It's the OWNER who is responible for their dog's behavior!
Yeah thats true, my dog loves visitors!! he practically goes nuts, jumping with joy that we sometimes have to put him in the cage, lol!

I noticed that some of you are repeating things over and over. I also notice that some of you are getting defensive. If someone says something that you don't agree with, don't go snapping back with the same response again and again. This is just debate and a good debate does not have people repeating themselves. If someone refuses to accept your answer, then leave it at that... don't keep replying back to them.

Here's my opinion:

Pitbulls are not house-type dogs. However, they COULD be raised as house dogs. It's just a matter of how they are raised, what breed they are, and what kind of environment they are in.

Now, some of you may disagree with my opinion. That's fine with me. One person can say something back to me. I'm not going to argue. However, I don't want 5 people replying to me saying, "No, they are house dogs!" I don't give a fuck if five people say the same thing. If one person says it, fine... leave it at that. Now, let's keep this thread nice and friendly. Alright?

Consider this as a caution as a moderator. Thanks. :nono:

Oh was i being argumentive? I was merely replying to other people's comments..so tell me if i was wrong and if i was wrong then i apologize.
Thats fine what you believe as i respect your opinions as well you respect ours..thanks to you too, vamp.

Update over 7 years old niece Ute, what I stated yesterday…

Sabine from other Division told my work colleague Ingrid at smoking room what exactly happened…She visited to see Ute at hospital for a first time yesterday.

The bone of her arm is bit fracture but she’s very lucky to be alive. Claire, pit bull bite her upper arm & tore it… light operate & 15 stitches on it…

Ute’s father (Sabine’s brother) was very upset & kept on that he should listen his wife in first place after believe the Breeder & receive the tips from them…

They are heart broken because they love Claire very much but they MUST put her down but their children’s safety are most important to them.

The doctor called the Police & Youth Social Worker to check with Ute’s parents, which it’s too much for them. They told police & youth welfare after long questions etc that they are going to put Claire down for the children’s safety.

The police & youth welfare doing their job duty to protect the children accord protection law that the parents already have special permit before buy the puppy at 5 years ago because pit bull is belong to kind of dog fighters. They would pay high penalty fine if they didn’t have permit.

I’m not interesting to know what the breeder’s opinion over dogs in the websites but I believe is what I see with my own eye or what I witness through TV news, media, newspapers etc. I witnessed their statements & also their photos...

I can’t image that pit bull are the number one who are good to children. As far as I know that Golden Retrieve is the most number one & best loving dog in the list. The Golden Retrieve accept everything what the children do what they want with them…

Look the example over Dream Deaf…I believe what Dream Deaf stated because he has the victim of pit bull…

I’m sorry but it’s your choice to think pit bull is such loving dog. For me, no.

Please don’t angry with me but I only stated what I know & what I learn today…

Last edited:
VamPyroX said:
I noticed that some of you are repeating things over and over. I also notice that some of you are getting defensive. If someone says something that you don't agree with, don't go snapping back with the same response again and again. This is just debate and a good debate does not have people repeating themselves. If someone refuses to accept your answer, then leave it at that... don't keep replying back to them.

Here's my opinion:

Pitbulls are not house-type dogs. However, they COULD be raised as house dogs. It's just a matter of how they are raised, what breed they are, and what kind of environment they are in.

Now, some of you may disagree with my opinion. That's fine with me. One person can say something back to me. I'm not going to argue. However, I don't want 5 people replying to me saying, "No, they are house dogs!" I don't give a fuck if five people say the same thing. If one person says it, fine... leave it at that. Now, let's keep this thread nice and friendly. Alright?

Consider this as a caution as a moderator. Thanks. :nono:

Lo and behold, a moderator speakth!! :P

Liebling:-))) said:
Update over 7 years old niece Ute, what I stated yesterday…

Sabine from other Division told my work colleague Ingrid at smoking room what exactly happened…She visited to see Ute at hospital for a first time yesterday.

The bone of her arm is bit fracture but she’s very lucky to be alive. Claire, pit bull bite her upper arm & tore it… light operate & 15 stitches on it…

Ute’s father (Sabine’s brother) was very upset & kept on that he should listen his wife in first place after believe the Breeder & receive the tips from them…

They are heart broken because they love Claire very much but they MUST put her down but their children’s safety are most important to them.

The doctor called the Police & Youth Social Worker to check with Ute’s parents, which it’s too much for them. They told police & youth welfare after long questions etc that they are going to put Claire down for the children’s safety.

The police & youth welfare doing their job duty to protect the children accord protection law that the parents already have special permit before buy the puppy at 5 years ago because pit bull is belong to kind of dog fighters. They would pay high penalty fine if they didn’t have permit.

I’m not interesting to know what the breeder’s opinion over dogs in the websites but I believe is what I see with my own eye or what I witness through TV news, media, newspapers etc. I witnessed their statements & also their photos...

I can’t image that pit bull are the number one who are good to children. As far as I know that Golden Retrieve is the most number one & best loving dog in the list. The Golden Retrieve accept everything what the children do what they want with them…

Look the example over Dream Deaf…I believe what Dream Deaf stated because he has the victim of pit bull…

I’m sorry but it’s your choice to think pit bull is such loving dog. For me, no.

Please don’t angry with me but I only stated what I know & what I learn today…

Many of you don't get what I am arguing about. I respect everybody's opinion that pitbulls may be dangerous. However, I am TIRED of people pointing their fingers at pitbulls while there are so many dangerous dogs that attacks more often than pitbulls. Pitbulls are the victims of the bad press, PERIOD!

Gatorboy00, I can sense your passion about your opinion however please do not get upset about this issue as I can see you are getting involved with this issue. There are two sides to a debate and a healthy debate does have its negative and positive feedback. Accept it, please. Even I do not like it, I must swallow it like a bitter pill as it is one of life's wonderful lessons.

Banjo said:
Actually, a friend of mine... his dog was mauled by a golden retriver a few years ago.

The dog sunk its teeth into the other dog's head causing it to die.

:nono: Impossible, I was a member of Yankee Golden Retriver for several years. I had two Golden Retrivers. I meet their parents with AKC certification.

I never see any Golden Retriver aggresstive to other children or adults unless anyone who threatened to G.R. It is possible angry and bite for some reason. As for mauled No way...

G. R. is very affectionated and loveable to the children !!!

Back