Who likes scented candles?

I like to smell scented candles in the stores. :lol:

Someone once gave my mom an orange candle with some kind of smell that my mom was allergic to, so she kept it in the milk box on the porch. Then we gave it away to our barber.

I don't "love" them, but I do like having one or two around the house when I have people over.

The reason why I'm not so crazy over them is because the smell isn't obvious when you're already there for a long time.

I do use them when I have people come over to my place because it's obvious when they walk in. :)

I don't "love" them, but I do like having one or two around the house when I have people over.

The reason why I'm not so crazy over them is because the smell isn't obvious when you're already there for a long time.

I do use them when I have people come over to my place because it's obvious when they walk in. :)

Yea, I have noticed that if I use them daily, the smell doesnt become obvious anymore.

I agree I feel the same way about them.

Hey IslandGal,

Send me a catalog so I can put your candles on my family christmas list.

Everyone---check this Scentsy stuff out. They are really incredible for houses with kids and animals. I'm getting some this year. Woooooo hoooo.

I like scented candles a lot, and I have quite a few of them around the house, but I mainly use them only for when the power goes out because I have 3 cats and I am afraid one of them will knock over the candle and start a fire.

Yea, I have noticed that if I use them daily, the smell doesnt become obvious anymore.
I've used a few myself. I'll be on my computer for a while with the candle burning. I smell nothing.

I then go downstairs to get something to drink and read the newspaper. I then go back to my room... *sniffs* Wow, it smells great! Then I'm used to it again.

When I go to other people's house, I can really smell it. :)

I love to smell the candles in my apt, my mom's and friend's candles in their houses. I can't live without candles. I always buy it from Yankee's Candles. Because it's longer last. :)

I love to smell the candles in my apt, my mom's and friend's candles in their houses. I can't live without candles. I always buy it from Yankee's Candles. Because it's longer last. :)

That's where I buy most of my candles...I love that place!

I've used a few myself. I'll be on my computer for a while with the candle burning. I smell nothing.

I then go downstairs to get something to drink and read the newspaper. I then go back to my room... *sniffs* Wow, it smells great! Then I'm used to it again.

When I go to other people's house, I can really smell it. :)

You might buy a cheap candle cause can't smell or don't have an unscent. Yankee's Candles is the best. I like Rustic Hutch's Candles.

That's where I buy most of my candles...I love that place!

That's cool! :thumb: :h5: Whenever I finish with clean up my apt and light on a wick and open the window to fresh air and smell the candle. I love it!

I love candles. I love Vanilla or Cinnmon apple. They smell so good!!

Hey IslandGal,

Send me a catalog so I can put your candles on my family christmas list.

Everyone---check this Scentsy stuff out. They are really incredible for houses with kids and animals. I'm getting some this year. Woooooo hoooo.

:wave: Ok, I will mail you a catalog. You will love them.

i do loves candles!

my favorites scented is black cherry,banana nut bread,and lots of mores of my favorites candles scent but im usually low price at walmart lots or bath&beyond whatevers chose good store.

You might buy a cheap candle cause can't smell or don't have an unscent. Yankee's Candles is the best. I like Rustic Hutch's Candles.
I used to always focus on expensive candles, until I realized that I don't smell them.

One day, I decided to get cheap candles for the hell of it cuz my mom wanted some. I left the house to get something for her from the grocery store and came back home. Boy, it smelled GREAT! That's when I realized that I don't need expensive candle to make the place smell good. :)

I used to always focus on expensive candles, until I realized that I don't smell them.

One day, I decided to get cheap candles for the hell of it cuz my mom wanted some. I left the house to get something for her from the grocery store and came back home. Boy, it smelled GREAT! That's when I realized that I don't need expensive candle to make the place smell good. :)

Yes, I agree with you.

I love the smell of cinnamon apple candles.

Back