Who likes scented candles?

I know what I'm sending you for Christmas! A big box of candles!:giggle:

Awwww! I use them up so fast! :)

Slightly off topic.

I can't believe warrior women Jillio and Shel90 are discussing their joy in scented candles!:hmm:

I checked out IslandGal's website for the Scentsy candles. They look cool. I'm going to order a couple next week and check them out.

I've got some Scentsy candles through a friend I know. You won't be disappointed. I've been using it for some time now and I love using it. I think you'll be hooked on it once you get your hands on it. :lol:

I used and tries various product until I use the Woodwick. I like it due last longer and my favorite smell is fruit.

I told my friend about that and they never heard of it and tend to get them for birthday or the Christmas gift. They love it even their hearing kids love it because it relax due of sound from Woodwick.

Want know more about that product, just ask me away. I am not seller. I recommend people about that one.

I've got some Scentsy candles through a friend I know. You won't be disappointed. I've been using it for some time now and I love using it. I think you'll be hooked on it once you get your hands on it. :lol:

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm even more excited about trying them now!

Which do you prefer... scented candles or scented incense?

I prefer candles, because incense seems to leave a really heavy fragrance and feel in the air. But I will use it from time to time.

I like both of them. It wouldn't matter however, I prefer scented candles because it is easier to manage. With the scented incense, the smell can be great but when it burns, the ashes falls over and it can be a little bit messy. I know the incense has a holder where the ashes falls into but it does not always falls into the place since it will fall over the edge.

I prefer candles, because incense seems to leave a really heavy fragrance and feel in the air. But I will use it from time to time.
Yeah, I agree. I do like the smell of some incense, but it can be a bit overwhelming. One problem though, they are like cigarettes and tend to stick to clothes.

A lot of potheads use incense to cover up the smell of marijuana.

I like both of them. It wouldn't matter however, I prefer scented candles because it is easier to manage. With the scented incense, the smell can be great but when it burns, the ashes falls over and it can be a little bit messy. I know the incense has a holder where the ashes falls into but it does not always falls into the place since it will fall over the edge.
Yeah. Not all incense sticks are perfectly straight. I often end up having to twist and turn until it looks like it's lined up straight before I start burning it.

Whenever I use it, people will think that I recently smoked weed. :roll:

Yeah. Not all incense sticks are perfectly straight. I often end up having to twist and turn until it looks like it's lined up straight before I start burning it.

Whenever I use it, people will think that I recently smoked weed. :roll:

Yeah, I've got the same comments from people too. I'm like, wtf? Just because I like to use incense doesn't mean that I recently smoked weed. :roll:

Which kind of incense sticks do you like to use?

Slightly off topic.

I can't believe warrior women Jillio and Shel90 are discussing their joy in scented candles!:hmm:

:giggle:

I am a NEAT freak and very fashion-consicous...must have a neat appearance and my house must look and smell good. LOL!

I love incense but due to my allergies, I get into sneezing fits when incense is burning so I get candles instead.

I like incenses and scented candles. I feel a sense of peace... doesn't anybody else?

I like incenses and scented candles. I feel a sense of peace... doesn't anybody else?

Definitely! Which is why I love to light the candles when I take a soaking bubble bath in my large tub once in a while. It takes about 30 mins to fill it up which is why I ended up using the smaller tub in the other bathroom cuz I have no patience waiting for it to fill up.

Definitely! Which is why I love to light the candles when I take a soaking bubble bath in my large tub once in a while. It takes about 30 mins to fill it up which is why I ended up using the smaller tub in the other bathroom cuz I have no patience waiting for it to fill up.

:lol: That's absolutely the best!!!

Yeah, I understand about the large tub... it takes forever for me to fill up my parents' large bathtub. At least it's loaded with cool features that make vibration and bubbles! AHhh I need to do that soon... the last time was months ago. :hmm:

Doesnt a bathroom look and smell great with lots of scented candles?

:lol: That's absolutely the best!!!

Yeah, I understand about the large tub... it takes forever for me to fill up my parents' large bathtub. At least it's loaded with cool features that make vibration and bubbles! AHhh I need to do that soon... the last time was months ago. :hmm:

Doesnt a bathroom look and smell great with lots of scented candles?

My bathtub is not a jacuzzi..wish it was though! Yea, it does look great!!! :) I have a huge candle scone in my bathroom above the big tub..looks beautiful when all the candles are lit...one problem is..it is hard to light them up!!!

Back