Who likes scented candles?

IslandGal

Reaction score
I do! I love having scented candles in my house. Who else?

I love scented candles. I have them all over my place!

I love scented candles. I have them all over my place!

With 2 kids and a cat in my house, I don't burn candles in every room as I wish due to fear of a fire if a burning candle gets knocked over. A few days ago I was introduced to Scentsy and I fell in love with it. Scentsy candles are flameless and wickless. Really awesome! Safe for homes with kids and pets. Have you heard of Scentsy?

With 2 kids and a cat in my house, I don't burn candles in every room as I wish due to fear of a fire if a burning candle gets knocked over. A few days ago I was introduced to Scentsy and I fell in love with it. Scentsy candles are flameless and wickless. Really awesome! Safe for homes with kids and pets. Have you heard of Scentsy?

No. :lol: I remember my cat pull table decrotion to floor

I've never heard of Scentsy candles. I'll have to look for them. I buy most of my candles from a woman in my area that has a small shop where she makes them herself. I got one yesterday for Fall that is scented "Candy Corn". Believe it or not, it smells yummy!

The only pets I have are birds and no small children, but I worry about fire, too. I constantly check on the candles when they are burning. I'm always afraid I will forget and leave the house with one burning.:giggle:

ew I don't like scented candle... well only for smelly bathroom. I like fresh clean odorless air.

I am a fanantic about them...

I've never heard of Scentsy candles. I'll have to look for them. I buy most of my candles from a woman in my area that has a small shop where she makes them herself. I got one yesterday for Fall that is scented "Candy Corn". Believe it or not, it smells yummy!

The only pets I have are birds and no small children, but I worry about fire, too. I constantly check on the candles when they are burning. I'm always afraid I will forget and leave the house with one burning.:giggle:

Yea, I know what you mean. I used to burn a lot of candles before I had my kids. I am a consultant with Scentsy and I really do love their 80+ scents and their warmers. PM me if you'd like to have a look at my website.

Must be a woman thing!:giggle:

Yea but I cant have the flowery scents cuz they give me migraine headaches. Must have only buttercup, vanilla, chocolate, raspberry..candy corn sounds like something perfect for October.

Yea but I cant have the flowery scents cuz they give me migraine headaches. Must have only buttercup, vanilla, chocolate, raspberry..candy corn sounds like something perfect for October.

I was a little sceptical ab out it, but I had to try it 'cuz I'd never seen one before. Smells kind of like warm honey. Very cozy. It's in a canning jar with the orange yellow and white wax in layers like a piece of candy corn.
I do vanilla a lot because it seems to clean the air of cooking smells. Cinnamon Apple is another of my favs for Fall.

I was a little sceptical ab out it, but I had to try it 'cuz I'd never seen one before. Smells kind of like warm honey. Very cozy.

I do vanilla a lot because it seems to clean the air of cooking smells. Cinnamon Apple is another of my favs for Fall.

Next time I get paid, I will try tp purchase Candy corn and get us in the mood for Halloween! LOL!!!

Yea, some flower scents give me a headache too. I like the bakery scents, so yummy :giggle:

Yea, some flower scents give me a headache too. I like the bakery scents, so yummy :giggle:

I agree...:) I want to go light up some scented candles now but I am enjoying the smell of the tropical air coming thru the windows.

Back