Who likes scented candles?

LOL, who doesn't like clean odorless air?

I do like the smell of clean ordorless air but sometimes, I get bored with it.

Today,the air outside is very very clean...smells GREAT outside. Now, if we can make a candle have a scent of the same thing! :giggle:

Ohhh, I love candles! My favorite place is at Yankees! :P

I always love that smell of " MidSummer's Night " candles. The other one I like smell it is called " clean linen " or " clothes linen " - can't remember which one, but it does smell sooo good! Vanilla is ok, but it is not my favorite thou. :D

I love Yankee Candles and i have always bought their
candles for years..I have one in each room in the house,
lol! I dont have a particular favorite cuz i love just about
all the scents except maybe one or two..heh. I just go
by the scents of each season, like Fall scents, Christmas
scents, etc..
Ive had people come in the house and they always say
"Oh, your house smells so good"..hehe, its those candles,
i know!...
More power to Yankee candles....lol!

scents, etc..
i know!...

I second that! :lol:

scents, etc..
i know!...

I second that! :D

Only one thing, I hate smell fish from kitchen when I got home from work. So, they ate fish then use scented candles. Two hours later, I got home. I started complain smell odor like fish.

If, I eat fish made me throw up.
I must avoid to smell fish from cook. They knew I am too senitive smell.

I love scented candles. It's very relaxing for the senses when u burn scented candles and incense. The aromatic effects takes me to another place and makes realxing more enjoyable.
My favorites are vinalla and peaches. There are also a varitey of special scented oils, can't name them all but sweet virgin is fantastic.

I love candles but most scents trigger my allergies or cause headaches so I usually gravitate toward vanilla/baked goods scents. I'm obsessed with the lume luxe line Target offered briefly in the Tuscany scent as well as Home Interior's hot cinnamon bun scent, mmm.

I absolutely go bonkers when I buy candles, heh! No, actually, I buy it whenever I can. Yankees Candles can be a tad expensive, so I try not to splurge too much on it and to limit myself on it.

There's one local candle company which makes it so awesome to use. It's a family owned store and the candles they make are from scratch.

Goose Creek, Inc.

My favorite scents are Cinnamon Apple, Mulberry and Lavender. Once in a while, I'd get Sugar Cookie, Blueberry and Vanilla.

scents, etc..
i know!...
I used to like Yankee Candles until they started charging too much for them.

When I was buying them, it was when they had this special... "Buy 12 for $12." All I had to do was grab one of those plastic 12-pack things and pick any 12 candles I wanted. I usually got one or two of the ones that smelled good.

I have a few candles right now. One is fruit. One is cinnamon. One is lavender. I've used them since last Christmas and they're still good. :)

Only one thing, I hate smell fish from kitchen when I got home from work. So, they ate fish then use scented candles. Two hours later, I got home. I started complain smell odor like fish.

If, I eat fish made me throw up.
I must avoid to smell fish from cook. They knew I am too senitive smell.

It's like....woah u really fooled me, not!......its like going into bathroom right after someone then saying, "frank! we're you arranging flowers in here? I sweared I smelt a lilac bouquet!" :laugh2:

I do like the smell of clean ordorless air but sometimes, I get bored with it.

Today,the air outside is very very clean...smells GREAT outside. Now, if we can make a candle have a scent of the same thing! :giggle:

Around here, the air is rarely clean and odorless because we have a paper factory in town. Most of the time the air smells like rotting cabbage!:giggle:

I used to like Yankee Candles until they started charging too much for them.

When I was buying them, it was when they had this special... "Buy 12 for $12." All I had to do was grab one of those plastic 12-pack things and pick any 12 candles I wanted. I usually got one or two of the ones that smelled good.

We have an outlet mall about 30 miles away that has a Yankee Candle outlet. I only buy them there, because they are as cheap as a no-brand candle from Walmart.

I buy candles all the time but recently I start buying Febreze candles, you could smell almost in the whole house. It is pretty expensive but worth it. Never get enough of these candles, it doesnt matter what kind of brand...

I like and love to smell scented candles in my house during the Fall, Winter and sometime Spring. I don't use candles in the summer because we have to open the windows to get clear air into the house. I don't want the fire from the candles blow out when the wind blow them out. lol It is good to have a nice smell in the house especially in a close up house. I have two cats in the house and their litter sometimes smell bad and so are the bathroom too. Our house is very small. So having a scented candles helps to air them out so that we can breathe better, I think. :hmm:

Just cleaned up my house very good and now I am burning one of my candles from Yankee Candles..the flavor is Strawberry..smelling good here!!!! It helps cuz I have a dog and a 2 year old still in diapers..both can stink up the house pretty fast!

Just cleaned up my house very good and now I am burning one of my candles from Yankee Candles..the flavor is Strawberry..smelling good here!!!! It helps cuz I have a dog and a 2 year old still in diapers..both can stink up the house pretty fast!

:laugh2:

and a hubby who smokes too..forgot to add that one...I am the only neat one in the house...it is a challenge to keep it looking and smelling nice. LOL!

and a hubby who smokes too..forgot to add that one...I am the only neat one in the house...it is a challenge to keep it looking and smelling nice. LOL!

I know what I'm sending you for Christmas! A big box of candles!:giggle:

Back