Who likes scented candles?

yes i do like scented candles and incense too..

I don't like candles, full-stop! whether they're scented or not, as they're dangerous inside the house. My daughter has them in her room and we make sure they're snuffed out before she goes to bed.

We do not use them for emergencies as we have a battery-operated LED torch that lasts for 7 hours with our emergency battery back-up.

I don't like candles, full-stop! whether they're scented or not, as they're dangerous inside the house. My daughter has them in her room and we make sure they're snuffed out before she goes to bed.

We do not use them for emergencies as we have a battery-operated LED torch that lasts for 7 hours with our emergency battery back-up.

Yes, they are dangerous which is why I am very very anal about checking on them constantly and never leaving one burning without supervision. I am too paranoided so I always triple check them to make sure they are all snuffed out before going to bed or leaving the house. So far, no problems...candles come with a big responsibility. If one cant be responsible, then best not to get candles just like with anything else that poses risks.

Yeah, I've got the same comments from people too. I'm like, wtf? Just because I like to use incense doesn't mean that I recently smoked weed. :roll:

Which kind of incense sticks do you like to use?

LoL. I used to have Incense Sticks a lot before. Now, I don't use it that much so lately. I can use for several time during spring and fall season with breeze outside. It can bother me sometime. It's cause too much dust in house.

I like the candle is better. It's smell long last when it use often. Are you high?? :P

My bathtub is not a jacuzzi..wish it was though! Yea, it does look great!!! :) I have a huge candle scone in my bathroom above the big tub..looks beautiful when all the candles are lit...one problem is..it is hard to light them up!!!

LoL. I wish I have a whirlpool in bathroom. I got a spa candle from Body and Bath shop for my Bridal Party. I took it with me at nice fancy hotel with whirlpool in every rooms. It was great romantic for my wedding day. I love smell the candle. It's Pink Sweet Pea. Sniffing....

Yeah, I've got the same comments from people too. I'm like, wtf? Just because I like to use incense doesn't mean that I recently smoked weed. :roll:

I can't really remember what kind I like. The last time I used incense was 5 years ago. I think it was a tropical scent. I've also used cinnamon and vanilla scents as well.

Ten years ago, I would use those incense matches. Instead of sticks, it's matchbooks. You basically pull off one match and light it up. After a couple seconds, you blow it out and it burns like regular incense. You use a special holder to hold the match since it needs to be held up in order to work properly.

That reminds me of that one time another coworker came over to my apt and she asked me if I smoked weed cuiz she saw all the incense in my living room. When I told her no, I didnt and she was like "It is ok..I can keep a secret from your boss." Imagine if she told my boss that she suspected me of smoking weed just because I had incense and put my job at jeopardy!!! :eek3:

Yes, I agree that burning candles can be dangerous. That is the main reason why I went with Scentsy candles because I do not have to worry about it if the candles get knocked down. Scentsy candles are wickless and flameless. I can put them in my kids' bedroom and also in bathrooms. Another reason why I love Scentsy candles is because they smell sooooo wonderful.

Now I am gonna warm up the Peach Cobbler scent! :giggle:

I have never heard of Scentsy - I am a huge huge huge candle lover - I always have at least 5 candles going on every night during dark fall/winter nights! It always create a calming presence for me.

I buy most of my candles from PartyLite - awesome smells and last longer than most other candles.

IslandGirl, do you sell these? Can you send me a catalog? or do you have a website?

I can't really remember what kind I like. The last time I used incense was 5 years ago. I think it was a tropical scent. I've also used cinnamon and vanilla scents as well.

Ten years ago, I would use those incense matches. Instead of sticks, it's matchbooks. You basically pull off one match and light it up. After a couple seconds, you blow it out and it burns like regular incense. You use a special holder to hold the match since it needs to be held up in order to work properly.

Ah, I don't think I've ever seen incense matches. That's new to me. So you're saying when it is held up, it would be held upright than the other incenses that are usually held at a slanted level?

That reminds me of that one time another coworker came over to my apt and she asked me if I smoked weed cuiz she saw all the incense in my living room. When I told her no, I didnt and she was like "It is ok..I can keep a secret from your boss." Imagine if she told my boss that she suspected me of smoking weed just because I had incense and put my job at jeopardy!!! :eek3:

Oh, Man I can imagine the horror if your co-worker had actually told your boss about it. That wouldn't be pretty either.

Yes of course, I´m candle lover... but Scentsy candles? Do you mean http://media.merchantcircle.com/25786487/treasure chest warmer_medium.jpeg , http://media.merchantcircle.com/25786487/plum cream sage warmers_full.jpeg ?

I want to make sure first before I can say something.

Yes, That is the idea Liebling but however, it is a little bit different. The image you showed would have to use a tealight in the bottom of the holder in order for the wax on the top to melt to release the scents.

Scentsy is where you use the same figure that includes a plug but instead of tealight, there will be a small bulb (25 watts bulb) under it and you'd put the scentsy wax on top of the warmer.

For those who wants to get an idea of what scentsy is like -- Scentsy: The Hottest New Thing in Candles

It isn't sold at the stores but you can get it through any person (like IslandGal or others).

I have never heard of Scentsy - I am a huge huge huge candle lover - I always have at least 5 candles going on every night during dark fall/winter nights! It always create a calming presence for me.

I buy most of my candles from PartyLite - awesome smells and last longer than most other candles.

IslandGirl, do you sell these? Can you send me a catalog? or do you have a website?

Check your PM ;)

Yes, That is the idea Liebling but however, it is a little bit different. The image you showed would have to use a tealight in the bottom of the holder in order for the wax on the top to melt to release the scents.

Scentsy is where you use the same figure that includes a plug but instead of tealight, there will be a small bulb (25 watts bulb) under it and you'd put the scentsy wax on top of the warmer.

For those who wants to get an idea of what scentsy is like -- Scentsy: The Hottest New Thing in Candles

It isn't sold at the stores but you can get it through any person (like IslandGal or others).

Thanks for explaining to them what Scentsy is :)
The pictures that Liebling posted are one of the Scentsy warmers ;)

Thanks for explaining to them what Scentsy is :)
The pictures that Liebling posted are one of the Scentsy warmers ;)

Ah, thanks for clarifying it. :) I double checked the picture and realized you were right, Heh.

Wow, so many different smells in Scentsy - :shock: I can't decide! :hmm: Im in heaven :giggle:

Must be a woman thing!:giggle:

Not true because my wife and I like them. There is a shop not far from our house where you can make your own and choose your sents and things like that. It is really fun.

We have an outlet mall about 30 miles away that has a Yankee Candle outlet. I only buy them there, because they are as cheap as a no-brand candle from Walmart.

I wish there is an Yankee outlet mall around here *sigh* as i know
Yankee candles are expensive but they are worth the money as
they last longer than most candles and i love most of their
fragrances..oh well.

Back