Swearing and Cussing?

Pinky, the deaf and HOH in my school (special hearing impaired class in a hearing school) swore alot, too. I think they did it to look more grown up and for acceptance from the hearing...

Yeah. I was raise in mainstream school before. All deaf, hoh, hearing are use cuss. They are the same! Nobody are perfect in the world.

Except conservatives! LOL

well its time to get with the program. Its not 1955 anymore. Im all for punishing people for flaming and personal attacks that has to do with vulgar language but theres some exceptions, jesus christ.

Using bad words or vulgar language constantly will make you ( any person ) to look stupid or idiot.

I concur and, not only that, VamPyroX, when I was on the radio, if the words used are what Howard Stern says, they can't be said. Frankly, I haven't been here lately because of the language and none of us have to put up with it.

I have idea. Why don't user allow to change the rate on view of language?

For example, turn "G" and bad language become "beep".
"R" that allow everything?

I have idea. Why don't user allow to change the rate on view of language?

For example, turn "G" and bad language become "beep".
"R" that allow everything?

I got another idea. Why not just maintain self control out of respect for other people?

Only cuss when I am extremly in a bad mood or in pain or piss off. But I don't cuss or swear daily like most people I know. But I will not allow people cuss in front my child or other people children. I give them bad example to do it in front of them.

I try not to cuss here but sometimes, I just type my thoughts away, then press click, and then move on to the next thread. When I go back to some of my old posts, I was like "oops!" I have been more careful lately cuz I really dont like cussing too much and I dont want to look like an idiot but sometimes, I let my emotions get the best of me when I am typing.

Once in a while if the "f" or "s" words are in a post, it doesnt bother me but if there are swear words especially like motherf******* in every sentence, that's a big turn off for me. I do not like the work motherf**** but I have caught myself saying it to myself when I hurt myself or break something. Go figure!

swearing is part of everyday life. I wouldnt waste too much energy enforcing something so tedius as some moron saying the word fuck, because simply put, no one cares, and no one is shocked.

Bingo! :giggle:

I don't see what the problem is of being asked to mind your tongue. What's it going to cost you? Is your vocabulary so small that you have to resort to swearing? Does swearing make you more cool and acceptable as a person?

I don't see what the problem is of being asked to mind your tongue. What's it going to cost you? Is your vocabulary so small that you have to resort to swearing? Does swearing make you more cool and acceptable as a person?

I see your point. I only swear when I vent out in frustration and cuss at myself sometimes. :eek3:

Its not like doing drugs. You dont swear to be cool. Theres no peer pressure here. You dont swear to "fit-in". We're all adults here. Simply put... you just say what you feel. If theres an appropriate moment where youre composing a sentence and to get the point across you feel you need to add a word that includes swearing, then by god whats the big deal? I didnt join alldeaf to practice being a 3rd grader. I came here to enjoy the company of everyone and just be myself. To learn, to soak up information like a sponge. To laugh, to reconnect with a world ive honestly had no buisness with for about 5 years. To just have fun. And to be myself. I stand for free speech and individuality, and the last thing i need is some stupid fucking censor to censor what has no buisness being censored in the first place.

You obviously don't know what free speech really means nor censorship. But suit yourself; I've said my piece.

Back