Swearing and Cussing?

You obviously don't know what free speech really means nor censorship. But suit yourself; I've said my piece.

Oh i think i most certainly do.

Do a little research, smarten up a little more, maybe one day you'll understand.

Oh i think i most certainly do.

Do a little research, smarten up a little more, maybe one day you'll understand.

I'm sorry but you are the one that doesn't understand. Tousi does. To me, your post just displays yourself as a fool more than enlightened.

I'm sorry but you are the one that doesn't understand. Tousi does. To me, your post just displays yourself as a fool more than enlightened.

Yeah... Some people don't cuss very much so which is good enough... I don't cuss very much, either. What's the point if it is really 'need' to use so many nasty words to make you look so "cool" and good remark on you? :hmm:

"as a fool more than enlightened"

please go back and take english 101 before you talk to me. :laugh2:

"as a fool more than enlightened"

please go back and take english 101 before you talk to me. :laugh2:

What a fool thing to say to a deaf person. For as long as you have been here (AD), I'm now wondering why you even talk to the majority here. I take it that you "aren't of the culture" as of yet or if you will ever be. Talk about smartening up, man, you really don't know what you're talking about. Using the blunderbuss effect in a discussion forum just goes to show how lacking you are; how devoid you are about the most basic things about being deaf. Maybe some day, you will educate yourself a bit about deaf culture, especially the fact that English skills or lack thereof are not indicative of intelligence.

Mind sharing with the rest of us about your deafness, where you went to school, when you began to lose your hearing, etc, etc. I wouldn't wish upon you the lack of English skills so may a horde of a thousand fleas invade your left armpit!

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if deaf money will be banned soon or later, if he keeps up like this to any ADer.

Maybe, being banned will teach him a lesson or 2 and, then start to behave nicely afterward ? :squint: @ dead money

Well, Maria, I'd like to cut him some slack because he is obviously new to deaf culture.

So.... how much for a private lesson, ladies?

hehehe

btw no hard feelings, u feel one way about something, i feel another thing. Hey thats how it goes. Its what makes this country so fucking great.

Oh theres no secret about me in the world of deaf culture. Im hard of hearing, profoundly deaf in one ear and the right has a mild loss. I hear very well actually. You really wouldnt know the extent of my deafness unless you asked me more or less. I was mainstreamed 7th-12 grade at university high in California, attended gallaudet for one year and basically have a few close friends here and there around the country who are either deaf/hoh. In fact a sweet gal i knew back in college introduced me to this site even though i warned her im quite the personality. :)

So.... how much for a private lesson, ladies?

hehehe

btw no hard feelings, u feel one way about something, i feel another thing. Hey thats how it goes. Its what makes this country so fucking great.

Oh theres no secret about me in the world of deaf culture. Im hard of hearing, profoundly deaf in one ear and the right has a mild loss. I hear very well actually. You really wouldnt know the extent of my deafness unless you asked me more or less. I was mainstreamed 7th-12 grade at university high in California, attended gallaudet for one year and basically have a few close friends here and there around the country who are either deaf/hoh. In fact a sweet gal i knew back in college introduced me to this site even though i warned her im quite the personality. :)

:rofl: What a introduction!

Very interesting thread here...

I just had a thought about cussing in a British way... like:

"aw, sod off mate!"

or, take an example from Ron Weasley and others from Harry Potter series:

"Merlin's stained pants!"

Would those be acceptable?

Very interesting thread here...

I just had a thought about cussing in a British way... like:

"aw, sod off mate!"

or, take an example from Ron Weasley and others from Harry Potter series:

"Merlin's stained pants!"

Would those be acceptable?

Or I can just say :fu:

:)lol:)

British swearing, first word comes to mind is "bloody".

Or is that no longer a cuss word?

It was actually from an Australian Commerical where the UK rejected to show the UK Television due to the 'bloody' word

i dont see how cussing makes anyone look any specific way. its all subjective. no language stays the same, its always changing and evolving so i dont look down on anyone who cusses a lot. again its all subjective. what one may deem as cussing "too much" may not be all that bad to another.

Back