Swearing and Cussing?

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Lately, I've been seeing an increase in swearing and cussing in the forums.

While we do practice freedom of speech, the forums are like the real world... respect of others.

In the real world, do we swear at every person we meet? Do we swear in every conversation we have with others? No.

So, please refrain from swearing constantly.

When swearing and cussing is done constantly in threads, that's almost like trolling, flaming, and provoking others to getting involved... which is against AllDeaf rules.

Please use common sense when swearing and using vulgar language.

Thanks.

While we do practice freedom of speech, the forums are like the real world... respect of others.

In the real world, do we swear at every person we meet? Do we swear in every conversation we have with others? No.

When swearing and cussing is done constantly in threads, that's almost like trolling, flaming, and provoking others to getting involved... which is against AllDeaf rules.

Thanks.

Thanks for bringing this up and I totally agree with you :)

Vampy, I'm glad that you created a thread here to get some ADers' attention!!!

:ty:

Sounds good to me. One question: I've noticed it also, so I've begun to use senseless symbols in place of these words, is this acceptable to you?

about time that bring it up the attention
swearing is not so good to use it is like rude remarks

thanks Vampy :)

Thanks Vampy .... for letting others know of the forum etiquette and I'll be glad to see pleasantness & friendliness return once again.

Vampy does have a point here, where is the respect for society here? I have to say that I agree with Vampy here, the swearing/cussing has gone overboard here. It's sad to see some who don't show respect and don't have any self respect. There are kids that are surfing the forum here, and they don't need to see this kind of language.

Thanks.

:kiss: Thank you.

Yeah, bout <censored> <censored> time! I had enough of those <censored> who <censored> <censored> <censored> all the <censored> <censored> time! There is just no <censored> need for <censored> swearing and <censored> cussing all the <censored> time!

VamPyroX is right... and how about sucking our blood :whistle:
will you stop it ?:giggle:

Thanks, Vampy...its good to bring ADers attention
once in awhile if things get out of hand.
There are some in here that do go overboard on
cussin and swearin..maybe its because it is their
everyday normal language that they do at home,
that they forget to turn it off when they go into
forums? Heh!

bravo vampy I totally agree with you some need to use common sense if they want to swear they can swear at themselves.. that works cuz i usually do that when I was gonna say something here I rather say it to myself but hey it's better than nothing don't you guys agree with me? :laugh2:

wow . your point is very excellent and i agree with you .. true ......
I alway use common sense but person's big problem is jumping without thought. Cussing is leading to detroying the alldeaf .. and Swearing is confusing to trying mess point.

Back