At hooters resturant..

Originally posted by PSORules79
actually, the girls here in Syracuse are ugly so you couldn't be further from the truth.

I prefer girls from rochester.

PSO-

just be careful with what u wish for yourself or u'll not find a pretty girl u may end up findin a retarded girl who wants u :rofl:

people-

don't mind me.. I hate PSO's guts cuz he don't know what the hell he is talkin about sometimes gets on my nerves ;)

Originally posted by prettybebe78
PSO-

just be careful with what u wish for yourself or u'll not find a pretty girl u may end up findin a retarded girl who wants u :rofl:

people-

don't mind me.. I hate PSO's guts cuz he don't know what the hell he is talkin about sometimes gets on my nerves ;)

and do you think I have plans to stay here beyond 2004 ? No, I don't.

Originally posted by e
Went to Hooters in Los Angeles a couple of times. The waiters were smaller than I expected (I was like WTF, this is LA, I thought they were suppose to be bigger!). Their buffalo wings sucked! It wasn't spicy nor flavored at all!
Come to the one in my hometown and you'll be drooling by the time you sit down!

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Come to the one in my hometown and you'll be drooling by the time you sit down!

I agree with E about the small size of the "hooters" and TWO why would E (a straight girl!!) be drooling .........

is it cool if u willing to watch a hooter lke this ???:bowdown:

Attachments

• pics16.jpg
    pics16.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 78
I went to hooters on my Bday last time. My friend told me that he wouldnt call it a hooter if you know what i mean.

Or u can call hooster.. lol!!!!

mod note: image removed due to nudity

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: :barf:
LOL.GIF

DrStar80...

sweetie, I understand you're young and horny, BUT nudity is not allowed in the forums...

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Oh... you know? What do you know?

I analyzed you as well, your eyes were pointing at the chest area.. mmm bad boy! Also you LOVE expecting a kiss from the waitresses... am I even close?

Originally posted by Strawberry
I analyzed you as well, your eyes were pointing at the chest area.. mmm bad boy! Also you LOVE expecting a kiss from the waitresses... am I even close?

Huh? i am not honry and younger.. i am 22 thanks.
I am just want to make a funny of everyone. Can't I?:crazy:

Back