At hooters resturant..

Originally posted by DrStar80
Huh? i am not honry and younger.. i am 22 thanks.
I am just want to make a funny of everyone. Can't I?:crazy:
She was referring to me...

Originally posted by Strawberry
I analyzed you as well, your eyes were pointing at the chest area.. mmm bad boy! Also you LOVE expecting a kiss from the waitresses... am I even close?
What's wrong with getting kisses from the waitresses?

got some free food from outback cause the guy there thought i was 21 (i was 16) and wanted to get his hook up.

no, it wasn't a crush. he wanted my twat.

and no, he did not get anywhere close to it.

Originally posted by PSORules79
and do you think I have plans to stay here beyond 2004 ? No, I don't.

keep ur promise to be gone by 2004 if u don't then u'll be sorry that u said that not me :D

Originally posted by prettybebe78
keep ur promise to be gone by 2004 if u don't then u'll be sorry that u said that not me :D

Silly rabbit, I said I don't plan to be in Syracuse beyond 2004 cause I want to move to Rochester.

Originally posted by wickedeyed
got some free food from outback cause the guy there thought i was 21 (i was 16) and wanted to get his hook up.

no, it wasn't a crush. he wanted my twat.

and no, he did not get anywhere close to it.
Define "close", will ya?

I really dont care about hooter.. it is part of their job.. i dont give a fuckin'

That's what the waitress' jobs are to having a crush on you.

*CRUSH YOU*

Their job are done!

You're not gonna believe this! I danced with a Hooters gal last weekend! Woohoo!

Originally posted by Willy
do u think your waitress had crush on you when you eat there before?

Today I went there, and YES my waitress definitely had crush on me..

Are you sure she has a crush on you for who you are, not the fact you use sign language??

Yeah, Hooters is the best!! My friends and I always go there whenever we are in the area. Of course, Salt Lake City do have Hooters!! :naughty: So, next time NWAAD comes in SLC and you are here, let's all go to Hooters!

cough - the guys here are either liars or dreaming...... the waitress does not want to hook up!! they want your money!! think legal gold digger!!!

Re: Re: At hooters resturant..

Originally posted by Deaf258
Are you sure she has a crush on you for who you are, not the fact you use sign language??

hey :squint: pls spare that guy.. let guy enjoy his moment. not that often, he will get another hooter waiteress that have crush on him, would it?

Back