At hooters resturant..

if happening someone else guys had a crushed on me, AND I not WANNA THEM=f*ck_off! :roll:

Originally posted by Willy
do u think your waitress had crush on you when you eat there before?

Today I went there, and YES my waitress definitely had crush on me..

that is BULLSHIT since the waitress do that impress you for bigger tips.
chachacha.gif

Re: Re: At hooters resturant..

Originally posted by Castleman
that is BULLSHIT since the waitress do that impress you for bigger tips.
chachacha.gif
lol, did that work?? did you give the waitress a good tip?! Willy...

Re: Re: Re: At hooters resturant..

Originally posted by allisonjoy
lol, did that work?? did you give the waitress a good tip?! Willy...
:laugh2 I won't be surpised if he did

I'm sure waitress are doing their jobs but at least, Willy had some buzz from having a crush from his waitress! ;)

Originally posted by Aberrrcrombie03
Awww. Steelie's upset. It's a fact, FACE IT. They are just being paid to do this shit. Hell, If I were paid to WINK at you or anything, I'd just quit the job.

AMEN. Nobody wants Steel because he has everything about girls backwards.

Originally posted by t e d d y
the last time i was at hooter's was um when our school had christmas shopping at syracuse mall-- i ate there with bunch of friends

I'm from Syracuse! Holler if you hear me!

Originally posted by Pure Ion
You make it sound as if the hooter waitresses are manufactured...

they're not that way, Robb, but the only thing that's manufactured about them is the years of liposuction and breast implant surgery done to capture that hot-looking feature that the hooters waitresses come off looking like.

Went to Hooters in Los Angeles a couple of times. The waiters were smaller than I expected (I was like WTF, this is LA, I thought they were suppose to be bigger!). Their buffalo wings sucked! It wasn't spicy nor flavored at all!

perhas you were in hooters where the elves work for more money since christmas is over lol

Ah, I think its part of their job to "flirt" and give an impression that they're having a "crush" on you- to get better service and tips hun. Dream on.

I went in for the first time in Rochester w/ my boys- I did a lot of analyzing... I thought Hooters were supposed to have waiteresses that have BIIGG tits that cant fit in their shirts.. I dont see that? Pardon me for being a "lesbian" for a second- I have every right to analyze. :D

i know

I know a guy that tried to give his AIM sn to a waitress and invited her to a party but the waitress declined him. I think it was funny lol

Re: i know

Originally posted by jp162
I know a guy that tried to give his AIM sn to a waitress and invited her to a party but the waitress declined him. I think it was funny lol

LOL yea, I was there- remy. I thought he was actually kidding...

Yeah, most of hooters waitress at Syracuse carousel mall were ugly just like me. :):P

Originally posted by Willy
Yeah, most of hooters waitress at Syracuse carousel mall were ugly just like me. :):P
LoL maybe that explains why they had the so-called "crush" on you.... :D, kidddingg!

Originally posted by allisonjoy
LoL maybe that explains why they had the so-called "crush" on you.... :D, kidddingg!

actually, the girls here in Syracuse are ugly so you couldn't be further from the truth.

I prefer girls from rochester.

Back