At hooters resturant..

Grumpy, try their buffalo wings and hooters burger. DELICIOUS!!!!

the last time i was at hooter's was um when our school had christmas shopping at syracuse mall-- i ate there with bunch of friends

No. Just assumed you are from NYSSD because of Syracuse. Wuz this CLOSE to enroll @ NYSSD two years ago. :shrugs: Just curious. Ha.

Originally posted by Aberrrcrombie03
No. Just assumed you are from NYSSD because of Syracuse. Wuz this CLOSE to enroll @ NYSSD two years ago. :shrugs: Just curious. Ha.
yeah? that's cool! :D i live 1 1/2 from nyssd :-p what makes you not enroll NYSSD?

Originally posted by Aberrrcrombie03
Grumpy, try their buffalo wings and hooters burger. DELICIOUS!!!!

call me at 214-093-3874 if u need to pick me up! :thumb: jk! :lol: ha, i will try, only if whoever that manager would hire me to work there. HA! not... :roll:

Originally posted by PSORules79
All hooters waitresses are made to give people the impression that they have a crush on them so forget it, Willy.

You make it sound as if the hooter waitresses are manufactured...

Originally posted by Justin Sane
one chick at hooter licked me on the cheek while my friend was taking picture of us. :ugh:

it happened in Tampa Bay last year during spring break.

post the picture!

One I have been inside Hooters and didnt eat the food...... I rather go to a real restaurant not to a place where the special of the day is the fresh meat on the girls rack..... By the way, I have seen some flat chested waitresses at Hooters.......

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
One I have been inside Hooters and didnt eat the food...... I rather go to a real restaurant not to a place where the special of the day is the fresh meat on the girls rack..... By the way, I have seen some flat chested waitresses at Hooters.......

:shock: whoa - flat ??? ick - where's 2 basketballs when u really need it ??? :laugh2:

I am definitely not permitting my boyfriend to go there ever (he probably wouldn't go to a Hooter's anyways himself even with or without my say). I wouldn't want to go in a Hooter's myself with my boyfriend and find these waitresses trying to flirt with my guy! These places have no morals at all (in my belief.) Besides, if I wanted to eat somewhere with strippers, I could easily look for a place that has strippers, rather than go to Hooter's. Not that my boyfriend and I would have such desires...

Back