At hooters resturant..

Originally posted by Steel
quit spoiling the moment, party pooper. :squint:

So you'd like it if prostitutes were paid to wink at you too ?

Ohhhh @ Lilred!! :Watching Willy's high hopes being crushed: Sorry, Willy. I went to Hooter's MANY times, they do hit on me even tho, I'm a girl. This waitress who worked with my brother at Marriott Hotel said it's just an act to get money. I was like go figures. We chatted up and became friends.

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
YOU!? get real, i dunno why waitress from hooters had crush on a dude who has one eyebrow. probably she's drunk?

Amen, baby! Willy and DefMATRIXense have ONE thing in common...being Elmo the one-eyebrow guy from Sesame Street. =ox

Originally posted by Steel
quit spoiling the moment, party pooper. :squint:

Awww. Steelie's upset. It's a fact, FACE IT. They are just being paid to do this shit. Hell, If I were paid to WINK at you or anything, I'd just quit the job.

Sry~ i dont have one eyebrow, but yeah I DO have THICK, not ONE.

The only way you can know if they really have a crush on you is if they actually ask you out instead of you asking them out!

Originally posted by VamPyroX
The only way you can know if they really have a crush on you is if they actually ask you out instead of you asking them out!

agree!! A must!! It's a test!

one chick at hooter licked me on the cheek while my friend was taking picture of us. :ugh:

it happened in Tampa Bay last year during spring break.

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
oh please, I dont think any lady wanna you from Hoooter resturant.

Ladies are just being lonely, that's all. :) They need hot dog.

Originally posted by illustrator
Ladies are just being lonely, that's all. :) They need hot dog.

yeah right, they just advantage your money that's all they need.

Back