At hooters resturant..

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
so you just used her..........
we did date each other few times ... i used to interest in her but she decide to go different path so which is fine with me and respect her decisions and let her go ...

I wonder if Hooters can hire Deaf waitresses with tight tank top and shorty shorts?? If so, give them a round of applause!! :twisted:

Originally posted by Oddball
I wonder if Hooters can hire Deaf waitresses with tight tank top and shorty shorts?? If so, give them a round of applause!! :twisted:
If it ever happen like that then we should give that deaf gal / guy a huge tips that they ever had !

Originally posted by Oddball
Hmm... if that happened here in Rochester... I'd go there every Friday night with my friends!

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Hmm... if that happened here in Rochester... I'd go there every Friday night with my friends!
:twisted: hee hee

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Since you asked for it, here you go...
me_at_hooters.jpg
OMG! Who is this gal? Oh yeah, it's my girlfriend! What great tits she has!

PiercedPixie said:

He will.. :rofl: Because he is good friends with someone at his work who happens to like to go to Hooters with Deaf peeps. Granted, Kootchie will be going to Hootahs!

;)

Sowwy Freaky, I ain't taking you. Maybe Deaf258 will, but I'd rather go to this Mayan Restaurant or a Brazilian Restaurant where they show hot men in bikinis. :naughty:

kuifje75 said:
Sowwy Freaky, I ain't taking you. Maybe Deaf258 will, but I'd rather go to this Mayan Restaurant or a Brazilian Restaurant where they show hot men in bikinis. :naughty:

Kootchie simply has to take me to this place with the hawwties!! I know I won't be eating.. will be doing things with the beer bottle to entice the men!! :naughty:

Freaky said:
Kootchie simply has to take me to this place with the hawwties!! I know I won't be eating.. will be doing things with the beer bottle to entice the men!! :naughty:

Those guys will fixate on her bewbies with glitter on top of them.

;)

Back