At hooters resturant..

You people don't understand, the purpose of Hooters is not the girls there, but the food. It's a step above fast food, but yet not quite at the level of a good place to eat. Prices are the same. The girls there are just a bonus.

And if you're forbidding a b/f or g/f from eating there, you're a controlling SOB and need help, you paranoid freaks. It's just a place to eat for Christssake.

they gotta be kidding me because while i was browsing that hooters website, i came across this:

Hooters Air

this takes the concept of the regular hooters restaurant and turns it into an airlane service.

Can you imagine an airlane that allows a lot of groping ?

Originally posted by SyrOrange
they gotta be kidding me because while i was browsing that hooters website, i came across this:

Hooters Air

this takes the concept of the regular hooters restaurant and turns it into an airlane service.

:shock: Whoa! That's something! I've gotta check that out! Too bad its flight locations are limited... :(

Originally posted by Xero
You people don't understand, the purpose of Hooters is not the girls there, but the food. It's a step above fast food, but yet not quite at the level of a good place to eat. Prices are the same. The girls there are just a bonus.

And if you're forbidding a b/f or g/f from eating there, you're a controlling SOB and need help, you paranoid freaks. It's just a place to eat for Christssake.
:werd: Those ladies should chill out and leave their boyfriends alone. I love the place for their wings!

Hooters Air

Yup, it've been in service for long long time.. u are behind in newsss....

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Since you asked for it, here you go...
me_at_hooters.jpg

y'all, did u guys know that u can buy t-shirt from hooters? He had someone else to wear the tshirt, probably his girlfriend and take pic. :)

Originally posted by Willy
do u think your waitress had crush on you when you eat there before?

Today I went there, and YES my waitress definitely had crush on me..

Wow, you're lucky, I guess! Heh.

Never been into a Hooters resturant before. :dunno:

Yup, it've been in service for long long time.. u are behind in newsss....

nah, just surprised they're actually serious about this judging from the website.

Hooters Air

:naughty: The Charlie's Chickies.. c'mon girlies!!! Let's submit our applications to be stewardesses on that Hooter's Air!! *points to this and that* Katziechickie can easily kick 'em up her gams!!! Lizachicky can just b-e-n-dddd down slowwwllly to pick up things she purposely drops!! :booty: *winksa girlies!!* I just know the men will go :shock: and :ugh: because they can't get up until good ol' North gets South!! :lol: We can safely say when we are on duty... Hooters Air will definitely will not be hijacked!! :laugh2: Just pull up the Hooters t-shirt and they'll go :cool: !! A la Phoebe from "Friends"!!

Do anyone went to the original Hooters. I dunno where is in FLA. :dunno:

I went to Hooters at Destin, FLA. Lot of finest tan-chicks :eek2:

Oh dang !! Thanks for bring me back the memory about hooters !! At the first , my friends and I did go into Hooters and eat there... One gal was flirt with me along with the notes with phone number etc ... in my own mind oh yeah right she is just that desperates money to earn ... but it turn out she isn't play the games with me !!! as she did grop me when i went to restroom and look round and same chicks that flip me out and confused i wasn't sure which one she is after ??? is it me or my money ???? and she gave me another notes and said PLSSS call me or wait for me after i get off from work so we can go somewhere else to talk ? pls write me back asap. and i said WTF she isn't kidding as my friends was :jaw: that she gave me the notes twices !!! so I decide go ahead and play the games with her to see what is her respond to this note which i just wrote back to her to say yes as i decide to see if she is serious or not ... so we did end up wait for her to get off and It was good enuff that she is exiciting to see me even give me hugs and sweet french kiss which is too fast for me to go through ... and she and I went out eat and chat and end up into her apartment :naughty: She is soo damnn hot .... we did keep in touch with each other for awhile somehow we lost in touch with each other for some reasons ...

y'all, did u guys know that u can buy t-shirt from hooters? He had someone else to wear the tshirt, probably his girlfriend and take pic. :)

THANK YOU!!! that is what I have been saying!!!

Originally posted by knightwolf68
Oh dang !! Thanks for bring me back the memory about hooters !! At the first , my friends and I did go into Hooters and eat there... One gal was flirt with me along with the notes with phone number etc ... in my own mind oh yeah right she is just that desperates money to earn ... but it turn out she isn't play the games with me !!! as she did grop me when i went to restroom and look round and same chicks that flip me out and confused i wasn't sure which one she is after ??? is it me or my money ???? and she gave me another notes and said PLSSS call me or wait for me after i get off from work so we can go somewhere else to talk ? pls write me back asap. and i said WTF she isn't kidding as my friends was :jaw: that she gave me the notes twices !!! so I decide go ahead and play the games with her to see what is her respond to this note which i just wrote back to her to say yes as i decide to see if she is serious or not ... so we did end up wait for her to get off and It was good enuff that she is exiciting to see me even give me hugs and sweet french kiss which is too fast for me to go through ... and she and I went out eat and chat and end up into her apartment :naughty: She is soo damnn hot .... we did keep in touch with each other for awhile somehow we lost in touch with each other for some reasons ...

so you just used her..........

YEa i agree with you. I bet he is gf.:crazy:

I wasn't aware that you could buy shirts like that at the store. Still, I wouldn't waste my time going to Buffalo to buy the shirt from there!

Originally posted by DrStar80
YEa i agree with you. I bet he is gf.:crazy:
Do you think my girlfriend would be crazy enough to take a picture like that?

Originally posted by ChelEler
:laugh2: Freaky, you have a good sense of humor with sexuality and stuff like that! :rofl: :thumb:

:lol: Thanks girly!!! ChelEler, I just love to t-e-a-s-eeee!!! *winksa!*

Back