Ask SkullChick Anything!

why do u love skull so much?

Done anything recently that made you feel like one guilty dawg? ;)

hmm... nope lol

Hello Skullchick,

I did posts on you at everywhere on threads. I guess you misread my posts. That's okay.

Pink and Lime Green are my favorite color too! :h5:

Is your fiancee hearing or deaf?

hes hard of hearing in one ear (moderate loss) and other ear's hearing.

I hope you will answer my questions. :)

Skullchick,

If you could, would you collect real skulls? :shock:
lol only if its sterilized, maybe.

Does your fiance sign ASL?
some yeah.
i'm bad teacher lol he fingerspell most of time and sign too and some of sign are wrong but i let it go cuz i know what he meant lol bad me

lol dunno just look cool no matter what except if someone skull is bashed open at car accident then NO! LOL I hate blood and gory stuff in real life only because horror movie is cool :-p i know im not making senses

SkullChick, You must be misread my post.

Hello Skullchick,

I did posts on you at everywhere on threads. I guess you misread my posts. That's okay.

Pink and Lime Green are my favorite color too! :h5:

Is your fiancee hearing or deaf?

I hope you will answer my questions. :)

There is a new trend about skulls. At my last job, there was a woman who loved anything with skulls. Since we were in the backroom sensoring clothes, she would take a look at any skulls clothes.

One of my bowling balls is clear ball with skull inside with bullet hole like crack and red dots on eyes....its kinda creepy. The finger holes were drilled so when I hold it up before approach the red eyes are staring right at me!

Anyways.....My question is: If you could do something profound to better the world, what would it be?

One of my bowling balls is clear ball with skull inside with bullet hole like crack and red dots on eyes....its kinda creepy. The finger holes were drilled so when I hold it up before approach the red eyes are staring right at me!

Anyways.....My question is: If you could do something profound to better the world, what would it be?

Hmm I'd makes everything free in world like free house, free food, free healthcare, free everything.

What is your favorite state?

Uhmm.... does NYC counts as state? Lol
If no then I guess california (note: I only been to very few states like oregon, delaware, pennsylvania, 1 town in massachusetts, NYC, disneyland in california, washington DC and 1 town in md that's it.)

are you planning in the near future to touch ALL 50 states before you die?

are you planning in the near future to touch ALL 50 states before you die?

I don't know lol but I'd like a long road trip that goes to all cool places in usa like biggest yarn balls, waterfalls, hoover dam, etc including museums like mutter museum, high desert museum in oregon, egyptian museum, whatever lol.
And other one I want to do is go on week long or longer cruise going to carribeans!

What is "Mutter Museum" ?
Its old museum used by doctor long time ago when they're learning about medical things that's new, they have many variety of false eyes with all kind of eye disease, medical oddities like conjoined twins babies in jar that didn't survives, etc very strange for normal people but for me its very fascinating I saw short show talk about mutter museum 95% was talking about history and 5% actually showed stuff in there lol stupid tv show.

Its old museum used by doctor long time ago when they're learning about medical things that's new, they have many variety of false eyes with all kind of eye disease, medical oddities like conjoined twins babies in jar that didn't survives, etc very strange for normal people but for me its very fascinating I saw short show talk about mutter museum 95% was talking about history and 5% actually showed stuff in there lol stupid tv show.

That does sound interesting. Where is it located?

Back