Ask SkullChick Anything!

What 's the best part about living in Delware for one year?

What 's the best part about living in Delware for one year?
Weather actually lol its so wacky sunny, thunderstorm sunny again, all summer but heat's moe tolerable for me because of humid I don't like dry heat in oregon I have tendency to faint so. And winter time, ton of snow first winter I was there it was awesome but 2nd winter it sucked cuz barely any snow :( lol hopefully next winter it'll be 3 ft thick so I can jump in it lol.

r u old enough 2 b my daughter? (lol)
r u younger/older than bf?
what r u doing 4 a living?

-charles

If there are a new planet, you are planing to move over there with a group of people who want to go there. What's your reaction when you see other planet for the first time? I'm curious :D :ily:

I don't know you at all. :) But, I am curious about your name. Why do you call yourself skullchick?

r u old enough 2 b my daughter? (lol)
r u younger/older than bf?
what r u doing 4 a living?

-charles

If your year at end of scn is ur birth year then yeah. (I'm 20)
Younger
Don't have job yet I'll look for 1 after I finish renovating house. And hoping to go to college/beauty school in 2009 haven't decided yet

From hell? Why, I am curious..

Lol when he was baby, he was wildest very energetic, brattest kitten ever, now he's about 1 year old and he's starting to get fat but still biggest brat lol let say he's boss of the dog (my dog's huge!)

Back