Ask SkullChick Anything!

I'd be very curious lol

Hehheh what i thought so.
For the first time, you see humans but they have a pale blue skin as natuarl skin and pure blue-eyed people. They are so taller than our human race but they are beautiful and handsome.

what's your reaction will be? :hmm: :D

again, no snow in my area :cry:

Sorry Amy! Lets get back to topic

My name's Amy :)
I love skull and I'm girl so skullchick lol

Hello Amy. :) I don't know anyone who likes skulls. Do you collect skulls? :) The picture in your avatar is a nice pose, and would also look good if part of the face is replaced with a skull..:) Would you want me to tweak the avatar for you? :)

Hehheh what i thought so.
For the first time, you see humans but they have a pale blue skin as natuarl skin and pure blue-eyed people. They are so taller than our human race but they are beautiful and handsome.

what's your reaction will be? :hmm: :D

i'd be going "oh cool!" and stare at them

skullgirl, why love skulls?
cuz they're awesome lol

Hello Amy. :) I don't know anyone who likes skulls. Do you collect skulls? :) The picture in your avatar is a nice pose, and would also look good if part of the face is replaced with a skull..:) Would you want me to tweak the avatar for you? :)

no i dont collect skulls but i had 1 I put it in fish tank but it rot i didnt know it wasnt waterproof :( i'll buy new one lol. lol that'd be great if you do that

wats your fave color...besides pink??
lime green!

OOO lime green really! so why don't u get a lime green ci if u go bilateral! like green would be pretty cool..blue is cool too tho!

Which country is sitting on top of your list that you intend to travel on vacation?

OOO lime green really! so why don't u get a lime green ci if u go bilateral! like green would be pretty cool..blue is cool too tho!

LOL I would if they have 1 in lime green lol

Yeah! Lime green is my fav color too!

What your dream car?

I want smart car fortwo in pink! lol

Which country is sitting on top of your list that you intend to travel on vacation?

umm.... carribean islands? lol

Hello Skullchick,

I did posts on you at everywhere on threads. I guess you misread my posts. That's okay.

Pink and Lime Green are my favorite color too! :h5:

Is your fiancee hearing or deaf?

I hope you will answer my questions. :)

Skullchick,

If you could, would you collect real skulls? :shock:

Back