Ask SkullChick Anything!

SkullChick

Reaction score
Hey ask me anything I know you guys don't know much about me cuz I'm kind of new here so I thought this is good way to get to know me better so ask away :)

Oh.... guess nobody want to get to know me better... alright should I just quit alldeaf? I thought I'll come here and makes friends cuz I only have 3 friends and they live on other side of usa where I used to live. Sucks, but oh well maybe that will change when I get cochlear implant we will see after january

what do you expect from a cochlear implant for your social life ?

what do you expect from a cochlear implant for your social life ?

To give me more confidence to approach hearing people and comunicate, once I get handle on speech with it on once again I can try listen to people and partcipate the converstation instead of sitting and look at everyone talking and not having any clue what they talk about (I suck at lip reading cuz growing up I rely on my hearing to listen to convo till I went deaf not long ago)

To give me more confidence to approach hearing people and comunicate, once I get handle on speech with it on once again I can try listen to people and partcipate the converstation instead of sitting and look at everyone talking and not having any clue what they talk about (I suck at lip reading cuz growing up I rely on my hearing to listen to convo till I went deaf not long ago)

That's good .. they are my wishes ,too.. as a late deafened I lost them in the past..

are you in contact with Deaf or deaf people from where you are ?

That's good .. they are my wishes ,too.. as a late deafened I lost them in the past..

are you in contact with Deaf or deaf people from where you are ?

I only have contact with my 3 friends from west coast where I used to live, I only know one deaf person in where I'm living right now and he's my VR counselor I got some info on clubs and events there's not much in delaware really small state

Highland I got email but I don't see your post in my thread, weird. So my fave color is pink and fave meal umm... shrimp scampi without noodles, and dessert is breyer's all natural triple chocolate ice cream OMG its insane delicious especially the dark chocolate part (it has white, milk and dark chocolate)

Whats the most exciting thing you have experienced?

Whats the worst thing you've experienced?

Are you college student?

Whats the most exciting thing you have experienced?

Whats the worst thing you've experienced?

Are you college student?

OH sorry dixie! Didn't know I didn't answer the questions no wonder this died away long time ago when I was new lol.

My answers:
Most exciting: flying plane to philly to be with Jason.
Worst: getting disowned by my family
College student: not yet I'm hoping in 2009 I will be if everything work out.

Well since I :bump: this old thread up and I've been around for while so anyone wanna ask me anything? Lol

how you liking Delaware?
are you into outdoor stuff?

how you liking Delaware?
are you into outdoor stuff?
Delaware's great I like it out here better than oregon.
Yep I'm into fishing, camping, any boat, kayak, tubing down river, umm not sure what else but I'm sure there's more lol.

Delaware's great I like it out here better than oregon.
Yep I'm into fishing, camping, any boat, kayak, tubing down river, umm not sure what else but I'm sure there's more lol.
well dammit - we should meet halfway on Delaware river. I think yours and my river is called "RARITAN RIVER" Am I right? I like to kayak, rafting and jetski as well.

well dammit - we should meet halfway on Delaware river. I think yours and my river is called "RARITAN RIVER" Am I right? I like to kayak, rafting and jetski as well.

Lol dunno I live here only since feb 07 lol.
That'd be cool if that actually'll happen meeting in river by tubing lol

Back