Who Is Cheri Dating???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pomeranian said:
Cheri you are lucky to have a mystery man cuz I wish I had one too. I think it is so much fun that way. :giggle: Good luck Girl!!! Love ya :hug:

Yes, You deserved love too hun, because you're a sweetie. I hope one day somebody will take you in his hand. ;) When that happens, It'll be forever. :hug:

Cheri said:
Awww Thanks folks! :hug: :ily:

*sniffs* You don’t need me anymore! :tears: I’m just going to wind up on a card table at your next garage sale with a little sticker that says ‘fifty cents’. And after all we’ve been through together! Now I know how those poor sheep in the Serta Mattress commercials feel. :(

Barney said:
*sniffs* You don’t need me anymore! :tears: I’m just going to wind up on a card table at your next garage sale with a little sticker that says ‘fifty cents’. And after all we’ve been through together! Now I know how those poor sheep in the Serta Mattress commercials feel. :(

...ok :ugh:

Pomeranian said:
Cheri you are lucky to have a mystery man cuz I wish I had one too. I think it is so much fun that way. :giggle: Good luck Girl!!! Love ya :hug:

i agree with ya....i wish i have someone that like me right now.....mystery guy write me a secret letter and things like that....remind me of high school....*sighs* gosh...miss that memory it is more fun that way lol....i have a huge crush on someone in this ad lol arent going to say his username *winks* :angel:

That wandering bear smells the vibrator with worn out batteries inside then some homeless guy found dumpster diving in the garbage can and is baffled then threw away that world infamous piece of machinery out of jealousy in the garbage can and grumbles ....for the garbage truck daily pick up, beats me why women like it and then leaves as the sun goes down and dark night time the bear come out and sniffed then the bear ran like this ...:)

Enlarge to see picture :) :rofl:

http://tillingtonbears.co.uk/_borders/Bear Logo.jpg

That bear sure is smart enough to know that the bear does not want to know what that was !!!! :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ....

Just joking.... ( Hint to the ladies ... Even the homeless guy and the bear are smart enough to know better and many guys do not like vibrators and many guys do not understand why ladies would not want the real thing? Hopefully you are married and do not need a vibrator and have the real thing at home everyday :) )

Moral of the clean and funny story... take the real thing over the vibrator anytime. This is intended to be a clean and funny joke with a good moral story point :) Hope you see it from the guy's point of view with the purple stuff. :thumb:

Last edited:
:ugh: wait a min did this thread turn into naughty thread?! just keep this thread CLEAN what more cheri probably willl think u guys are probably hoping to have some :naughty: time cuz it's christmas eve :roll:

It is clean and funny :) I would not even put up a full scale of something naughty and if you notice .... no nudity either :) I know better than that. I am teasing Cheri about it and hope she has fun with this and is laughing so hard and hysterically so should all of you too ....Enjoy it and it is meant for fun... and Oh Hey... I do bring up a good point about the purple stuff right too??? :) :popcorn:

Cherri

I hope you having a good time with your new lover.

See you later,

Cheri said:
Yes, You deserved love too hun, because you're a sweetie. I hope one day somebody will take you in his hand. ;) When that happens, It'll be forever. :hug:

Yep and one of these day I will do the same and see what happened?? :D :hug: Cheri.

GeMiNiCaT05 said:
:ugh: wait a min did this thread turn into naughty thread?! just keep this thread CLEAN what more cheri probably willl think u guys are probably hoping to have some :naughty: time cuz it's christmas eve :roll:

Oh right—everything is JUST FINE until a walking, talking purple vibrator shows up and wants to speak his mind. :roll: We have rights too, you know. And it ain’t easy being a piece of purple plastic, either. So let’s not get all ‘holier-than-thou’ whenever we want to throw in our 2 cents. How do think we feel when we try to join in the conversation and everybody just shuts us out and makes some sort of comment like “oh look—it’s that dildo again”. “I wonder what HE wants”.

Barney said:
Oh right—everything is JUST FINE until a walking, talking purple vibrator shows up and wants to speak his mind. :roll: We have rights too, you know. And it ain’t easy being a piece of purple plastic, either. So let’s not get all ‘holier-than-thou’ whenever we want to throw in our 2 cents. How do think we feel when we try to join in the conversation and everybody just shuts us out and makes some sort of comment like “oh look—it’s that dildo again”. “I wonder what HE wants”.

OH

MY

GOD

:jaw:

So the mystery man is Barney?

"I love you, you love me....." (either that Barney or the purple didlio who answered a few posts here)

That's the real purple didlio, not the dead looking one in that avatar. :rofl:

j5uxhu.jpg

:rofl: ~ made me lauff'n hell lotsa!

Wha... purple vibrater missess Cheri's pussy!
:rofl:

I ain't touch purple vibrater for comfort... Anyone who can comfort purple vibrater?

Barney said:

:laugh2: Nice going Levonian I know it's you. Cannot fool me. :bump:

Still, the plot thickens... ooooo... still, I have no idea who Cheri dating or meeting the lucky guy... lol....

Cheri said:
:laugh2: Nice going Levonian I know it's you. Cannot fool me. :bump:

Moi? :shock: Masquerade as a purple dildo on an Internet message board? Never! I have a reputation to uphold as a responsible member of the chimpanzee community, you know. Hmmmph! Can you just imagine what all the other chimps down at the lab would say if I did something like that? "Hey—there goes Levonian—he thinks he’s a purple vibrator. Let’s just not invite him to the lab Christmas party, OK?” :mrgreen:

sequoias said:
That's the real purple didlio, not the dead looking one in that avatar. :rofl:

j5uxhu.jpg

Yeah, whatever. :roll: That IS me in my avatar, you nimrod! I just can’t get ANYBODY to photograph my good side, dammit! :mad:

Levonian said:
Moi? :shock: Masquerade as a purple dildo on an Internet message board? Never! I have a reputation to uphold as a responsible member of the chimpanzee community, you know. Hmmmph! Can you just imagine what all the other chimps down at the lab would say if I did something like that? "Hey—there goes Levonian—he thinks he’s a purple vibrator. Let’s just not invite him to the lab Christmas party, OK?” :mrgreen:

bbnt is very disappointed because they did not go to his orgy party. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back