Who Is Cheri Dating???

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ

Reaction score
sooooo i just got information for Cheri that she is like dating a man from AD. im wondering who it is. but Cheri wont tell me. now its not me...and i know its not Cental cuz he doesn't have time for a gf he's so damn busy. its not Heath because...lol Cheri is too wild for Heath. Heath would never stand a chance. so who do u think it is?

i amuse it's had nothing with us to know.. it's cheri's business not ours and i dont care who cheri go out... why you would worry.. are u falling in Cheri? haha

Diehardbiker65 ? Since I know Cheri likes bikers. :dunno: lol

RebelGirl said:
its you AJ!!! i think

lol no its not me. im with my gf who i love very much. and no its not vamp i know that. i wonder if its a popular ADer or one no one really knows about. i asked if it was bbnt she said no....BUT i asked if it was diehardbiker and she didn't say yes or no. so im wondering if its him.

cheri said she will post pics of the both of them when they meet. so it will be cool to see who had a correct guess

and also, since cheri wont tell me its driving me nuts i want to know.

AJ said:
lol no its not me. im with my gf who i love very much. and no its not vamp i know that. i wonder if its a popular ADer or one no one really knows about. i asked if it was bbnt she said no....BUT i asked if it was diehardbiker and she didn't say yes or no. so im wondering if its him.

cheri said she will post pics of the both of them when they meet. so it will be cool to see who had a correct guess

oh poory thing AJ! give cheri a break! lol

AJ said:

I talked to her last night too.. I had to keep guessing and still wouldn't tell me either.. lol the first person i guessed was Deafclimber, then you, and diehardbiker.. so after that i decided to shut up.. lol

AJ said:

The only reason I didn't answered you because you kept on naming members, I had to stop and say nothing so you wouldn't get a hint. Don't ask anymore cuz I still won't say a word. :ily:

Cheri said:
The only reason I didn't answered you because you kept on naming members, I had to stop and say nothing so you wouldn't get a hint. Don't ask anymore cuz I still won't say a word. :ily:

*shakes cheri* whoooo is iiiitttt??????

Cheri said:

see my point! try to patient and she will spill the beans to everybody in the ad!

Oh I am sure Cheri will tell us once she meet him. She does that before. So I aint worry. Good luck Cheri!!!!!!! :hug:

Pomeranian said:
Oh I am sure Cheri will tell us once she meet him. She does that before. So I aint worry. Good luck Cheri!!!!!!! :hug:
true i agree with u :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back