Who Is Cheri Dating???

Status
Not open for further replies.
javapride said:
hahaha sex sex cinned! hahaha anyhow its all good and im not gonna fight don't worry im sorry this didnt work out for u cheri, u ll find mr right i just know it, word of advice tho u don't have to listen to it but think about it ok????

high profile creates stress on relationship if i was you, don't annouce who u are dating or EVEN if ur dating til u and ur guy knows its stable and strong enuff to handle it, u can share it with ur friends in the IMS not here cuz they can create crap and it ll hurt u deeply... ok?

just know this old saying, theres plenty fishes in the sea the right one will come to be.

good luck next time.

HOW TRUE!!!
men are kinda "funny" about these kind of situations!!! :dizzy: and can be BIG BABIES!!! :ugh: and also PITA (like cyber says!) :lol: NO OFFENSE! :D MWAH!!!
:booty:

HEATH...

AHEM!!! (gulps)

no one can change you and neither you can change anyone... it is all about acceptance... and............................................................................

never mind (walks away---coughing/sneezing) .............................................................

Gemtun said:
Cheri -

I am sorry to hear about that but please don t despair - you know the saying, we have to kiss many frogs before we find our Prince.

I sure have kissed at least a thousand frogs before finding my prince now. I never thought it would happen but it sure did :)

Hang in there and know that you are a better woman for taking risks in love.

YUP!!!
believe me! we both have KISSED THOUSANDS OF UGLY FROGS before we met OUR PRINCES this year! :thumb:

HYAH!!!! Heath to the curb. Sigh!!! Stop defending yourself. It making worse for the AD. You are making everyone going :crazy: for nothing. Bye!!!!

Heath said:

I only used bad language at the right time for the right reason. You know that !!! Stop being a hypocrite and wake up to what I have been saying.

People do get afraid when the truth gets spoken. Sometimes even the good people are uncomfortable with the truth too.

You are trying to use Christianity against me again here just like the Pharisees did.

Jesus Christ has no use for telling people to shut up.

I know Jesus Christ would let me speak and he will answer or Jesus Christ will not answer.

You know that Jesus Christ does not need to tell anybody to shut up.

A Christian does make mistakes and Yes I am a Christian , a sinner like you, only Jesus Christ is perfect.

That is what I have been trying to say

People need to quit posting then I will stop having to defend myself.

I hold my peace. Moderators can lock the thread now. I am done now. Thank you and God Bless

:roll: :sure:
If you stop post you will not have to defend yourself.

You don't tell to Mods to lock threads.

Heath you ruin most threads with your drama.

You do spark fires with your off topic drama.

Your jokes are lame...

Pomeranian said:
HYAH!!!! Heath to the curb. Sigh!!! Stop defending yourself. It making worse for the AD. You are making everyone going :crazy: for nothing. Bye!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(don't make me pee in my pants! :squint: :P ) :rofl:

Aw, Cheri I feel for you, girl. I'm sorry I wasn't around for the past couple of days to be able to post like crazy in here. I'm sure you have heard this millions of time to be only told "You'll find one when time is right" but then, it's true to it's form. Just hang in there and you'll be strong! :hug:

Heath - I don't know you and you don't know me. From what I have been reading on those different threads/posts that you have made here in AD, I've seen some valid topics and some aren't that too valid to begin with. Mind you, I'm not jumping on the bandwagon with those girls but I am only stating my opinion. I think it's best if you jump off that high horse of yours and start to give yourself a chance or two to get to know us fellow AD'ers. You'd be surprised to know.

Don't you mind to end this discussion because of him? I am unsubscriptioning this section. It is too much ...you know... Anyway, it is incredibly already 17 pages long. :wiggle:

medium-smiley-144.gif
< heath

EyesBlueDeaf said:
so am I...
*sigh* In my mind dreaming... how I felt extactly same way..

I felt good what you have got brought smiley punches here! :D

:eek2: well then forget him Cheri berry....he's not even close to being good enough for you if he cannot realize what a sweet, caring, beautiful woman you are.

sighs... children...children...

heath, two days since christmas and you already are back to you old self. That sucks really.

I have to agree with most of the people here, i felt that many posting of your has not been approiate for the topic. I know you were trying to be funny, but after you kept posting more and more links to different people, it got tiring, and i just stopped looking at them. But that is not the point here, you sure love to make a tiny topic into a big drama, which is not neccessitary around here.

an advice for you heath, you don't ahve to defend yourself all the time, people who defend themselve all the time tend to show that they have something else to hide. Personally that is one of my pet peeves, "mr know it all" and "mr defend myself", if someone tell you something about yourself, just accept it, everybody has its flaws, nobody is perfect. You cannot see yourself, only other people can see you, so you don't know what you are doing or saying. So therefore you should be grateful that we are trying to help you by informing you of your flaws, so you can hopefully try to change them or whatever. So if someone pointed out a flaw about you, just shut your mouth and accept it. No need to make a huge drama out of it, it just bores people, and makes things worse.

cheri i am sorry about it

i hope you will be ok
i know how you feel i have been through lot with men

men can be jerks and can be sweetheart it is like have a dr jekell and mr hype whatever he is

QUOTE FOR CHERI, It is better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not (u know many people on dating they try to be better than who they really are but cheri remains who she is if guy doesnt like then not fit in love each other in future, good luck with new guy who accept who cheri is ;) )

FOR NEATH, You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you. :lol:

Heath,

I agree with AD people said about u. Too defense. U prefer to be right all the time than others. U prefer ur opinions better than theirs. U prefer me, me, me, me, me. Why not u let them to be right. They look up at u and said u christian like that? It will make them lost interesting or not listening u cuz u not act like christian. I agree with them, where is ur respect? U need to be more humble. U were very upset and angry with big caps letters in other thread. U not need to use point finger to others what they did BUT u need to use point finger at urself too. Quit blaming at others.

Health,

Here is ur chair, sit down, hand off, say nothing, back off & hush up. Turn ur computer off. I noticed u glued addict to the computer.

I'm sure that the mods warned u but u come back as old self again. Sighs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back