Who Is Cheri Dating???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Health,

Girls would not like if you tell them what to do and change their personailites and positive for you... Accept what she is if you REALLY love her. I would :pissed: you if you tell me what to do with my own personality because I like my personality.

That´s why I beleive it´s important to accept anyone what they are..., not change them what they are because you want.

I think it´s no good idea to upset Cheri with your advice because she didn´t ask you for your advice, FEEDBACK and opinion etc in first place.

If a guy don´t want to do anything with Cheri then is his LOSS... It´s sad that he didn´t know how good person Cheri is.

You know what.... all 3 of you ladies still are furious and dramatic anger. If you really are honest, scroll up to see Post # 284 Post # 287 and Post # 288. You will see I am telling the truth.

I never said one word to any of you 3 ladies, Galaxyangel , Cheri and finally Rebelgirl. The postings were for everybody. I am here to stay also and am not gonna go anywhere. Having the seniority title of " A old timer AD " means nothing when you are manipulating and twisting my words and pushing people to think your way because of your position as a old timer AD. You would be shocked to learn something new from someone who is new here and be humbled. I am not the one who is being owned. You are the one being owned by yourself. I told you I was not doing the finger pointing and you said I was not doing the fingerpointing so that one is off the table and settled. I was joining the fun and not lecturing anyone. You still do not understand FYI means. ( For Your Information ). I am Deaf myself too and one of you are telling me that I act like you guys are 'dumb deaf folks'. Here is news. I never acted or said or did anything that incidated that you guys are 'dumb deaf folks '. What the hell, I am Deaf too and the FYI is just that FYI because some Deaf people do know and some Deaf people do not know yet. It is up to you what to do with the FYI. I am not here to win approval or anything and do not need approval from any of you. I can speak for myself and wheter you like it or not. I will put the truth up in your faces till you see that I was not doing what you accuse me of in the first place.

Autumn Tree said:
Heath, I don't know if you realized this, but you have made so many posts about some off-topic things that I agree with rebel girl that it was actually pretty annoying ...and that is definitely not fun at all. Just one post would be quite enough, I think! :/

I would say more, but I'm too sleepy already to think of anymore to say... e_e

Tell me how they were off topic? First postings were of famous people then posts that were more closer to the AD guys. I will keep this in mind and you are not gonna control me and I don't need to control any of you. I just speak my mind at will. Have a good night and come back to post your response when you are rested up and able to think more clearly :)

Liebling:-))) said:
Health,

Girls would not like if you tell them what to do and change their personailites and positive for you... Accept what she is if you REALLY love her. I would :pissed: you if you tell me what to do with my own personality because I like my personality.

That´s why I beleive it´s important to accept anyone what they are..., not change them what they are because you want.

I think it´s no good idea to upset Cheri with your advice because she didn´t ask you for your advice, FEEDBACK and opinion etc in first place.

If a guy don´t want to do anything with Cheri then is his LOSS... It´s sad that he didn´t know how good person Cheri is.

Whoa where did you get the idea that I was changing their personalities or something positive.... I never told any of you girls what to do if you even bothered to notice. I was not upsetting Cheri at all. The girls already are working up a storm and getting Cheri so upset that she has no choice to yell at me and I am not going to allow that to happen. People have different ways of giving advice and yes feedback or opinions when asked I will give you the straight truth.

Yes I agree it was the guy's loss. I bet you have not noticed at all that I tried to cheer Cheri up because you are so lost in supporting the girls that you have not even noticed , I did try to cheer Cheri up. You need to really start thinking for yourself and really reading what is going on and question the norm and accepted standards and not following the crowd. I have been doing that for years and for that I have been hated or loved for what I do or say. I never stop learning and never will intend to stop learning , everybody always learn something new wheter they admit it or does not admit it.

Heath, please stop trying to make yourself look good. Women always win, remember that and you can go screw yourself and please leave them alone and zip up your mouth, thanks!

You are wrong !!!! I don't need to look better.

Here is the Real Deal.

Men win.

Women lose.

and vice versa , sometimes both win too !!!

and I am not the one screwing myself. You are the one screwing yourself over.

I am not gonna shut up when I am innocent and subject to vicious and relentless attacks.

The only thing the attacks will do is bolster and make me stronger as I learn from them so that is on you. That is all I gotta say.:)

Heath said:

Here is the Real Deal.

Men win.

Women lose.

I am not gonna shut up when I am innocent and subject to vicious and relentless attacks.

The only thing the attacks will do is bolster and make me stronger as I learn from them so that is on you. That is all I gotta say.:)

Hello Heath, I wanted to ask you few questions... Since you are christian, please can you answer them in honest? Thank you.

Why can't you respect people?
Why can't you accept whatever they say?
Why can't you listen their opinion and accept their opinion?
Why can't you just shut up abt your ego?
Why do you reject people's talking and such like that and put yourself in the top of us?
Why can't you accept who they are?
Why can't you talking to them in nicely?
Why can't you follow the thread what it talk abt and dont get topic off?

I think you did many things which they are wrong, I hope God will forgive you for that since he love EVERYBODY and accept who they are. You should read the bible and careful what you say to everybody. Since no one are perfect, you cant push them off because of who they are. Just accept them, be nice to them, just be friendly and such like that.. But you did something to turn people in here off and arent happy with you.. So, just want you to see something and learn... Please... Thank you... If you are too stubborn, then your loss? Hope you get better and get along with everybody in here if you change to be better person.

This is an veiled attempt at controlling me and using christianity agaisnt me. I have not controlled any of you through the means of religion. I am not gonna change on anybody's account.

you think ....??? you think... ????? Why not really check out what is really happening?

I have been nice to people only to be attacked.

I am not gonna say I am sorry for telling it like it is.

God already forgave me and what gets me is that you have not noticed that I am innocent. That amazes me. You are jumping on the bandwagon with the rest of the girls to score some points, and in the end the girls will see right through it.

Why you girls are mentally locked on something beats me and you girls are probably gonna manipulate the thing that you have mentally locked onto till it is old news and long gone.

Don't get brainwashed by the girls jumping on the bandwagon. Resist them and find out for yourself. Use logic and no emotion to find the facts.

I am not gonna answer you questions because I am innocent and they are the guilty ones you need to be asking the questions to. I hold my peace.

Heath said:

Here is the Real Deal.

Men win.

Women lose.

Why you act like this. have anyone had been upsetting you in the past . since you keep go on on!. it seem like that you are very bitter person. and just let it go please . you have put me off totally from what i have read your posts here ,

:ugh2:

Hey Heath ... Chill out, will ya ?! You don't need to type LARGE and CAP letters for everyone to read. Gee - You keep postin' with all of your flip-flops comments back and forth. Don't ya know HOW to keep YOUR moutha quiet ? I don't think you are a peacemaker if, you keep it up like this. You spark a little fire to grow big and look what you have done to them ? You are creatin' backfire here.

Just quit postin' and move on to other thread for heaven's sake.

CyberRed said:
Hey Heath ... Chill out, will ya ?! You don't need to type LARGE and CAP letters for everyone to read. Gee - You keep postin' with all of your flip-flops comments back and forth. Don't ya know HOW to keep YOUR moutha quiet ? I don't think you are a peacemaker if, you keep it up like this. You spark a little fire to grow big and look what you have done to them ? You are creatin' backfire here.

Just quit postin' and move on to other thread for heaven's sake.

I am not about to let people maul me when I am really innocent. I refuse to let people get away with that at all !!!! I do know how to keep my mouth quiet and this is not the time. People become afraid and then stomp their feet and tell the innocent person to be quiet.

People demand silence when an innocent man speaks the truth loud strong and clear. The truth scatters evil people.

CutePommie your LOL comment is not funny at all when you actually do know people really are lying and I am innocent.

People need to quit posting then I will stop having to defend myself.

Last edited:
In case you have not noticed I have not sparked any fires. The ladies sparked the fires on their own.

Heath,
(CutePommie your LOL comment is not funny at all when you actually do know people really are lying and I am innocent.)

i only find it funny because you think you are the only one perfect person in the whole world . oh give over will you . i do not know who are the lying or not to lying . how would i know that you are the innocent person , i dont have prove of it .

Happy New Year, i am going to put you on my ignore list . i do not like your attitude here . smile ...

Heath said:
I am not about to let people maul me when I am really innocent. I refuse to let people get away with that at all !!!! I do know how to keep my mouth quiet and this is not the time. People become afraid and then stomp their feet and tell the innocent person to be quiet.

People demand silence when an innocent man speaks the truth loud strong and clear. The truth scatters evil people.

CutePommie your LOL comment is not funny at all when you actually do know people really are lying and I am innocent.

Innocent ? I think not. *chuckles* You were usin' vulgar languages in other thread before. I don't see a halo above your head, either.

Why is it that you keep thinkin' that people are afraid ? You don't know them nor their hearts, only God knows. You keep assumin' that any one who is in anger or mad - you call them "afraid". You don't know the real answer, Heath.

If, Jesus says somethin' to tell you to keep a shoe in your moutha - will you keep arguin' with Him or just listen and obey Him ? Well, I am askin' you this question, because you told everyone in this site that you are a Christian.

I am hopin' that one of the moderators will :locked: this thread since it is useless afterall.

*steppin' out of this thread w/out discussion any further* :bye:

CutePommie said:
Heath,
(CutePommie your LOL comment is not funny at all when you actually do know people really are lying and I am innocent.)

i only find it funny because you think you are the only one perfect person in the whole world . oh give over will you . i do not know who are the lying or not to lying . how would i know that you are the innocent person , i dont have prove of it .

Happy New Year, i am going to put you on my ignore list . i do not like your attitude here . smile ...

What have I said before? Jesus Christ is the only perfect person and none of us are perfect. Your choice to listen or ignore me. I am not here to win friends. I am here to speak the truth. Have a Happy New Year's !!! :)

CyberRed said:
Innocent ? I think not. *chuckles* You were usin' vulgar languages in other thread before. I don't see a halo above your head, either.

Why is it that you keep thinkin' that people are afraid ? You don't know them nor their hearts, only God knows. You keep assumin' that any one who is in anger or mad - you call them "afraid". You don't know the real answer, Heath.

If, Jesus says somethin' to tell you to keep a shoe in your moutha - will you keep arguin' with Him or just listen and obey Him ? Well, I am askin' you this question, because you told everyone in this site that you are a Christian.

I am hopin' that one of the moderators will :locked: this thread since it is useless afterall.

*steppin' out of this thread w/out discussion any further* :bye:

I only used bad language at the right time for the right reason. You know that !!! Stop being a hypocrite and wake up to what I have been saying.

People do get afraid when the truth gets spoken. Sometimes even the good people are uncomfortable with the truth too.

You are trying to use Christianity against me again here just like the Pharisees did.

Jesus Christ has no use for telling people to shut up.

I know Jesus Christ would let me speak and he will answer or Jesus Christ will not answer.

You know that Jesus Christ does not need to tell anybody to shut up.

A Christian does make mistakes and Yes I am a Christian , a sinner like you, only Jesus Christ is perfect.

That is what I have been trying to say

I hold my peace. Moderators can lock the thread now. I am done now. Thank you and God Bless

I saw that. You are the one who is :crazy:

God lives in Holy Heaven. I am just a man.

Cheri said:
Let's not fight ok? :grouphug: Look what I have done, getting this thread turned up-sided down already. I love you all too much because you girls care, and I'm not blaming anyone. It's my own fault and that's all to it. :ily:

awww sorry to hear that :( :hug:
i know the feeling... you get all excited and wanting to share it with your friends without naming a name then it gets out of hand (sigh) ... it is hard! it has happened to me too... that's why with my current bf... I KEPT IT MUM THIS TIME!!! :D only my close friends knew... that's it! then as we got closer and became serious ---we told other people :thumb: it has been 8 INCREDIBLE MONTHS SO FAR AND STILL GOING! :applause: :dance: :dance: :dance:

it is not the end of the world... when you meet him.. YOU WILL KNOW IT! obviously it wasn't meant to be and he wasn't the one either! ;) hang in there girl! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back